Hi Sup Forums how do I get rid of them? Cutting off my dick is not an option

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Pick one.

sandpaper

You will have to get them medically removed. They basically just laser them off.

Let me warn you right now. Home remedy will not work and can really really REALLY harm your penis, so don't do it.

Sandpaper

why would you?
had girls sucking my dick that didnt notice they were there
just ignore em and then they be gone

Nail clipper
Tweezers
Sharp Knife (no serrated)
Lighter
Salt + Ice
Butane (lighter GAS not zippo fluid)
Costic soda + water then douse in brown vinegar
Sand paper

These are all viable options but i would talk to a doc beforehand.

Bicarbonate soda, mixed with anti fungal cream, get a light cream about 20ml, mix with 40ml of soda to make a paste cream, apply 4 times a day, thank me in 2 weeks.

I have those and no one else seems to mind

did a girl ever ask u what these are? what did you say then?

Cut out your eyes.

Not OP but I told her it was warts because even I don't know what they are.

and she still had sex with you?

They're called PPP or PPE or something. Nothing wrong with them, never seen a girl complain about them. A lot of men have this, A LOT. It's extremely common.

Bitch those are natural. Stop being a fag about it. Some girls have stinky pussies no matter what or meat curtains. Everyone is different, just roll with it.

Yeah, she was a bug catcher.

Don't be retarded op. Women don't care. I had one girl ask about it, I said it's just a common skin thing and to not worry about it. I fucked her many times after that and she never mentioned or cared again.

No ones ever asked but if they do, I'll just tell them they're not an STD or anything, just bumps

i got this too user. not as bad as you tho. jus live with it or consult your heath care provider, not /b u fucktard

those are normal some girls will question them but those are the girls who cant take a dick every whore in the business knows they are nothing.

here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

youngmenshealthsite dot org/guides/pearly-penile-papules/

Bleach, ammonia and then scrub with steel wool... There might be some tingling.

Cut off your body

They tend to grow on ppl who suck huge numbers of cock

holy fuck

holy fucking fuck

They're pearly penile papules you fucking faggot

Have one of your black faggot friends suck em off u dirty little faggot

I got them. My gf only noticed them after 2 years and after I told her it's just a skin thing everything was fine.

Don't mess with them, you're just thinking too much about it.

op I have the exact same shit, you either fork out around 1.2k to get them gone via laser, or just accept them. I've been with 12 girls, been blown by 6 and none of them gave a single shit. Some even liked them and licked around the rim. Had a dude that pulled my foreskin back and just payed with them. When I was younger I tried a lot of home remedies, one time I slept with toothpaste over them. Next few days my dick skin shrivelled before falling off, now its less sensitive lol. They aren't even bad.

Is this safe?

Kek didn't know this was a YLYL thread

OP here thank you guys for giving me some more confidence

I just said pimply things hahaha she said she thought they were for sensitivity and they looked like taste buds hahaha then she blew me i wouldnt worry bro.

These are a vestigial penile spines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

They are harmless and there's no need to get rid of them. If ever a girl does notice and care you can just explain what they are, no need to mutilate yourself or no reason.

General info about penile spines:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

Shit, I was in derpression for, like, my entire childhood because of those dick-dots. Thought it was some deadly STD which I got by mistake. Like syphilis or smth. Was too scared to ask parents about it. Didnt spoke to girls and awaited my inevitable death. Man, I wish I had Internet back then.

Every time a girl asked me what these were, I tell them it was back when our dicks had spines and that I'm a fucking animal. They love the pig dick.

Why do you want to get rid of them?
You're just part of the 33% of men who have this evolutionary throwback.
They're a natural variation of a normal penis.

I have them as well and never really stressed out about them when I was a kid/young teen cus I thought everyone had them.

When I did get bothered by them I just asked a dermatologist if they were normal and she told me they were, and I haven't been bothered by it since then.

>taste buds

Oh lord, if I had these I would tell girls they were taste buds.

I have them, if a girl ever asks about them I'll give them that answer and see if they believe me.

ive got these too but not as severe
> sabaceous glands or whatever its spelled

as a teen I thought it was cancer from masterbating too much

then I was worried it was genital warts, but nope, its just some kinda under-skin glands

TELL girls that you had this checked out with the docs and its perfectly benign

TELL girls its Pleasure Bumps

One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of circumcised males.

Oh well I was thinking of men with intact penises.

Kek

Just say "my cock is naturally ribbed" winrar!