Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Why are you telling all this to us?

>can't spell "millennials" correctly
>incorrect grammar with "and" and commas
>other flawed grammar
>genius
Tits or GTFO, you lying shit-for-brains troll.

I got a question,
can u take a timestamp of ur pussy

ty

It's pasta

Obviously but it's so stale and shitty.

Quick what's the meaning of life? You're smart you should know user

Why is your punctuation so inferior?

166 IQ = High IQ

Trump Supporter = Low IQ

Therefore, OP does NOT have a high IQ.

>>IQ is 166
>>Trump supporter
Pick one you dense motherfucker

Why does this obvious bait work?
Why does it work again and again, time after time?
I always see these threads and similar ones with this bitch in pic and they always have tons of posters and replies.
Are you kids that stupid?

What test did you take?

To be clear are you against Trump as an individual like any sane person or are you against him because you're a filthy liberal?

stop posting traps

If you're so smart, what's the average IQ then?

Y'know how to tell this is bullshit? Legitimate smart people know how stupid it is to brag about IQ to normies.

Mensa

How convenient, you met the criteria to pay their membership dues. Also, why is Mensa sending out form letters typed on manual typewriters?

>listening to music

I've come to understand people use IQ as a social crutch when they are unable to show any worthy attributes. In my experience anyone claiming or judging people by IQ or choice of college and degrees, is a complete moron. Much like a person who buy X brand price is higher than a generic brand with the same chemical composition.

The smartest people I've met never judge based on political choices, schools or even social status. They will engage you in conversation to judge you and your content. Enjoy Pretending to be smart boys.

>genius
>post trap

You say post RACK?

Earth, flat or sphere?
How do you know?

> *American* Mensa

Flat
I've been to space

Stopped caring after reading Trump Supporter. No way IQ is that high if you support Trump. /thread

>Liberals "Trump supporters are stupid"
>Can't see how they're incapable of individual thought.

Just because you agree with something doesn't make you a mindless sheep.

>also this is now a political thread

Why do you lie on the Internet?

Anyone who states their IQ is automatically a fucking narcissistic retard.

>Confirmed that OP is a massive faggot.

> Trump supporter

Must be bait

Agree on something, no. Parrot everything as if part of some autistic hive mind, yes.

This is SO MUCH bullshit, I couldn't fit it in an airplane hanger. STFU......GTFO..... and come up with something better. Fuck YOU and I hope you are dead before I hit "send."

your IQ dosent seem to be that high, posting same shit daily to Sup Forums...