Eternally garbage /fifa/ thread

aka. the american autist and STEVEN F the canadan autist hang out

where are the blogs la?

>the american autist still hasn't posted a picture of his degree and paystub like he said he would

Or a picture of his weather app with current location to prove he isn't from Connecticut

Reposting so all my friends here will get a chance to see it
>the state of this game

I couldn't care less about the Canadian faggot or his cocksucker fans who keep spamming about him, please just talk about FIFA

Rank these in biggest dick move

1 Dabbing after each goal
2 Watching every goal replay
3 Park the bus

Park the bus is ultimate faggo followed by watching replays
>he doesn't dab after every goal
Shiggy diggy

>he doesn't homer after every goal

>he wants someone to post personal information on Sup Forums

U srs?

>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO pays EA SPORTS $1000 every year to build the exact same team he used last year.

>please just talk about the same shit thats been posted a million times
You offered pussy

this game is fucking complete shit

>calls someone a pussy
>lives in Canada

Oh man oh man

>deflecting from the main point
Screencap your weather app

>wanting someone to post their personal information on Sup Forums

Kek

Also I can just type in anywhere in the world on my app and post it here.

>the intelligence of people in this thread

>the city of this NEET
As Steven said, you offered to post your diploma and pay stub also it will show that it is your current location, also if you are so determined to make people think you live in Berkeley, why didn't you just do exactly what you said you could do and type in Berkeley, California into the weather app and screencap that?

>the American autist who is a NEET living in Connecticut everyone

WL qual final, nigger parks the bus from the get go, literally has 1 or 2 attempts ob my goal, plays like this the entire game, purposely takes it to pens and my fucking arrow glitches out so I don't hqve one, and I lose

>Being this mad
>he is actually friends with Steven f the Canadian autist

Lmao

>he needs the arrow to take pens
It really isn't difficult

>still deflecting
Settle down Connecticut, please do not reply to me until you have posted a picture of your location

>being this mad

Where am I deflecting? I never even said I'm from ca or ct are you retarded? Lmao wow.

Parking the bus isn't that bad. Reminds me of prevent defense in NFL. It leaves you with so much open space outside the final 18. Bitching about parking the bus is like bitching about 3 man deep coverage, HURR DURR WHY CANT I JUST THROW HAIL MARY TO ODELL BECKHAM EVERYTIME. It s a broken game, and for you to take advantage of sterling/vardy through pass down line, I don't blame opponents for ptb.

That being said, dabbing is the most annoying.

>when you beat him so bad you can hear him scramble to put on his headset just to curse you out

Loving every laugh.

4. Scores a flukey goals and suddenly starts trying skill moves despite having done so
5. Passes around the back 4 or runs into the corner with less than 80 minutes remaining

5 may be understandable, but 4 drives me insane.

You said you were from Berkeley
>still deflecting
Also what did I say? Please no longer reply to me

Damn straight I need the arrow nigga penalties are gay as fuck this year

I can literally hear you crying over there.

>M M M MOM he made fun of Steven again!!!!!!!

Maximum jej

Arrow throws me off everytime. I miss like 90%. Like I try to place it low and away, trying to fix it too much, arrow spazzes out and goes wide right.

>still deflecting

>he doesn't do the homer after every goal

>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO who spends $1000 on FIFA points every year and owns 2 Xboxs.

Kek

Has anyone tried

IF Striker Embolo
SBC Smolov

and how much does the Smolov SBC cost (not including 20k + packs), because he looks like a good card

>still deflecting

>playing fut single player for easy coins
>get to World Class games
>AI is like a team super human Kante's mixed with Ronaldo, Nesta, Akinfenwa and Xavi

How do you program something so badly?

Legendary is worse m8. Single player divisions get hard at div3

>I'm so butt hurt that's all I can say

Lol the Canadian autist BTFO

IF GIROOOO

IF ref more like.

Would snag/10.

I had 250 apps with giroud before I gave in to the vardy meme. He's fast but no finish. Rather Giroo

>still deflecting with your 12 year old """"insults""""

When is TOTY being released lads?

>American Banter

In 2014 it was released January 13th. Last year was January 10th.

Who are your best mid budget transfers in career mode?

Semedo is the best defender I've used and is now an 84 overall. He feels absolutely perfect and just gets better.

Haven't played career mode extensively this year but I will never forget the Sunderland side I had in FIFA 13. 4-3-3 attack with Jese, Pato, and Deulofeu with Honda at CAM and a still productive Vidic and Hong Jeong Ho at CBs. I had predicted the sale of Jozy to Sunderland that year, for he was my first purchase, then sold him to Lazio after a productive year. Few months later, he goes there irl. Kinda miss him there desu. Defoe needs help.

Get hype

when are serie a prices going to drop guysssssssssss

Fifa 13 CM was the best ever desu. Every youngster got to 85+ after some seasons. Remember playing with Kaiserslautern and tearing the league apart with Björn Bergmann Sigurdarsson.

After 9th january

r8 tha squad

Not sure what I'm deflecting, retard?

I already said I'm not posting personal information on Sup Forums. As no one with a brain would.

>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Tried to remember all of the squad, forgot some of my bench players :(
(Obviously ratings were not the same to too lazy to customize)
Gattuso was my GOAT budget transfer. He and Catts were unstoppable, even with his rating fell. Only fell to 75 but still had amazing aggression and tackling.

*rating falling

I bought Mesenholer from Fc Koln to Atletico for around 100k i think. He went from 62 to 83 and carried my team in most games.

Not liking SBC Insigne, he's far too weak and with every cunt playing so deep it's impossible to exploit his pace on goal

>tfw prices are dropping except for the player you want

First year taking FUT seriously.

Is TOTY only 11 players? Or is it a 23 man roster?

Just the first xi traditionally

Sweet blog post!!!!

we need kouyate at CB again

Thanks lad. Figure Ronaldo, messi, neuer make it.

>being this autistic

>the American autist calling others autistic

Still the worst fucking celebration I have ever seen

The world isn't ready for that again. Save that for those who play as West Ham in seasons.

> full barca starting line up
>both kits

why?

They forgot that online seasons exists I guess

You offered to and now are pretending like you didn't.
>hurrr durrr im not deflecting
>hurrr durrr im not pretending
>hurrr durrr im not projecting
Literally you every time you reply after getting BTFO

Friendly reminder the American autist offered to post his pay stub and diploma but has yet to do it

It's cause he's a neet that lives in a fantasy land

>Connecticut is a fantasy land
No it is the land of heroin and alcoholism

>he screenshots Sup Forums
Kek

Took the screenshot 2 minutes before posting it

>"your deflecting" = me getting BTFO
>he thinks that's what BTFO means

As said I'm not posting my info online.
>he got trolled so hard that he actually believed me and is now crying about it

Inb4 >this isn't a ruse

Literally laughing

>this deflection

I literally said you take screenshots of Sup Forums. Thanks for clarifying/admitting that you do, autist.

>the American autist is "literally laughing" over Sup Forums posts

I can just picture you LITERALLY crying while typing this out in the hopes of saving face. BTFO as usual you ugly faggot

>this deflection.

You gonna screenshot this too?

See:>he's such a big retard he copies what I said hours ago.

TOP CEC

>tfw all SBC are basically impossible thanks to price fixing

See
>copying exactly what others say to you
>you used to post multiple screenshots every thread and even had a folder at one point just for steven screenshots
You're doing/did exactly what you try to """""insult"""" others over, but even worse. BTFO yet again

This is a pretty autistic cycle. Where have I ever used a screenshot? Oh that's right, I never have. You are going insane obsessing over me it's hilarious.

I can literally hear you crying over me.

Stay mad, loser.

Also rate my squad.

Uninspired

Nigga its a fifa thread on the sports board of a mongolian cave painting forum. No one's gonna take your info, put a bomb through your letterbox or bottle and raape your nan. Stop being a fanny and post it, unless your chatting shit.

>rate my EPL squad that you've played against at least 100 times in weekend league

Rate my wonderful squad, everyone is a legend for me.

>ive never used a screenshot
Why do you constantly lie like a retarded child? You're like the dumb kid that gets caught in the act and still denies it. BTFO again

rate my fitness squad lads

>the american autist doesn't post his shitty copypasta anymore because he's afraid of getting banned
kek

build some suggestions around these two players, plz

Hamez is your only good option at CAM

Played one of the sweatiest opponents ever. Won 1-0 on a late goal, felt good man.

Get Gabi/koke at LCM
Balotelli at CAM
Joao Moutinho at RCM
Koziello/Verratti at CM

American side is pointless, so pointless this isnt even a hybrid. Just make a normal one league team if they're THAT pointless Finland

:)

In game move Torres to CF, Falcao to ST, Griezmann to LM, and sub in whatever mid (Kante) for Jese. If you didn't do the SBCs just use regular Ruffier and Kurzawa/TOTGS Sibide. Takes 10 seconds.

Other than a lack of pace at ST, beast team.

>current year
>people still don't understand autism

>balotelli at CAM
lmao

I-I was only pretending man come on
whats so bad i use Musa in CAM hahahahaha niggas got like 59 passing or some shit hahahaha hes fuckingccrazy hahahah

>Felipe Anderson at CM
For what reason?

>Zlatan pfa

What should i invest in before tge prices gets fixed? Or is it too late already?

Not too late, but its most likely zlatan

This should be a high priced SBC. So go for high rated ajax, inter, swedish, barca and united players.

>he thinks his autistic post beat me the fuck out

LMAO