Episode 3

the ability to feel joy and be happy.

could always use some more money

Reason to live

a cute redhead with my baby in her belly

Dubs

Consider this

>a cute baby with my "red_head" in her belly

nah just a cute redhead. but i don't think it will ever happen. Those odds are slim

I know how you feel.
If you are the kind of person who would ask this question paired with this picture.

One day. It can happen, you just have to prepare yourself.

"You"
>take her back to my hotel room
> engage in sexual intercourse

About tree fiddy

A girl like you have in ur pic, to grow up with me without a shit brain.

Extremely ripped legs

You, my dear.

a cute loli to fuck all day

Ayo lemme come with, cuz

Hnnng yes

Sure, I get the pussy first but we can rotate. Just make sure your balls don't touch mine durring the DP.

>My room's just up here user

Money, companionship, happiness, a purpose. Probably more.

Self-confidence, and energy/motivation.

Let's see...four highly successful children, hot woman who adores me, work for myself, good spiritual life, bachelor's, Master's and doctoral degree, all paid for by athletic and academic scholarships, debt free. Winning!

love

It's a trap, no one under 18 can buy their own hotel room.

School Trip

That's what clued you in? Lol.

lol oldfag

Still would mean multiple people would be in her room and possibly the teacher or a Shepard would be next door if not in the same room.

That means more lolis to bang and tension!

I used to wake up early on the weekends, when I had a weekend off, and wake my son up with a hug and kiss. Then we'd play video games, like Borderlands or Gears of war, til he'd say he was ready for breakfast. I'd ask him what he wanted to eat and it'd always be the same reply. Pancakes. So I would make pancakes on the weekends along with eggs, bacon, sausage, the works. Id always tease about how "dad" always made the best breakfast and they would quietly confirm because they knew it annoyed the hell out of mom. Deep down though, she knew it too. So we'd all sit and enjoy the "God tier" ( a term that my son and i used for awesome) breakfast dad made. That was my highlight of my werkends.
Nowadays I don't make breakfast anymore for anyone and the weekends are just another day. It was small things like that that I cherished the most. Going out somewhere or having a day off didn't make my weekends. Making a "God tier" breakfast for my family was the reason I looked forward to the weekend. Just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

I have everything except a daughter. would you like to be my daughter?

So when are we lowering the legal age limit? Seems like maturity and puberty kicks in at around 6-7 these days.

Did they died?

If true that's nice, reminds me of my past with my family. Just being with my brothers and parents were the best memories I've had in my life. I miss it.

Someone I can actually connect with

Your family.

If you spent more time with them instead of being a low tier edgefag.

Ex is keeping them from seeing me. It's been 3 months since I even heard voices. A song will come on the radio or I'll see a bag of chips at the store and will damn near break down but I can't because people wouldn't understand. I haven't been myself in a while

a piece a dat ass

Love from a woman

A satisfying career.

Legal weed.

this will lead to all others

Damn, why does she hate you so much?

Imagine your cum dripping down that little face

that girl looks awful young, OP.

A bullet in my head

my dog, RIP pupper

>legalizing weed will lead to legalizing heroin
>being this cucked by the War on Drugs
I don't mean to be a dick, my man, but that is a logical fallacy.

you must be a bunch of fun in real life

All drugs should be legal anyway

Would you rather violent gangs have control of the market or just normal ass businesses

Absolutely!!

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo ,

>using "winning" makes you an oldfag
kill yourselves, both of you

Literally this.

jesus

Then you'll have an ugly little ginger baby that the other kids won't play with

Your phone number... Damn you're hotter than hell!

not a trap, but rather fbi

Dishonored 1: Game Of The Year Edition

I don't see how going to prison is fun. Avoiding it is much better. Nice try FBI

jailbait

a non-doomed romantic relationship

>"so what's missing from your life, user?"
>That girl sucking on my morning wood like a hungry baby goat, everyday.

This

What the fuck why are there suddenly so many pedos on Sup Forums?

Oh you poor lost child.

This isn't reddit, you are not safe here.

When was your first time here? Yesterday?

we got perma-banned from the other place.

>suddenly
wat...

Summer 2016

You mean to old?

>what's missing from your life
Everything I can imagine would make it even remotely worth living. I'm not exaggerating. I work, go home, take care of my disabled mom, get a little bit of sleep, then repeat. Been doing that for a decade now. My 20s passed me by. I have nothing to show for it.

I honestly wish I had never been born, but I'm too much of a coward to kill myself and don't want my mom to suffer more than she already has.

Saw this shit on Facebook. She was so sweet and adorable. I ain't no pedo so I don't wanna fuck her. I just hope she does well and goes far because she seems like a little sweetheart.

>suddenly so many pedos on Sup Forums

So much cum

Clearly the woman was suffering from an inferiority complex coupled with a resentment of males (probably stemming from her father but snowballed from the numerous casual sexual encounters she'd had over the years).

As a woman she aw her husband's success t being a parent and realized she could do nothing but fail.

This is the most common reason wives build resentment of their spouses. It's pretty textbook, really.

Shit like this don't happen if the man smacks the bitch from time to time. Women secretly love a man that beats them.

Shepard?? Thanx noo phag

>It's been 3 months since I even heard voices.
>Ex is keeping them from seeing me.

user...

what's with all the psychologists on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

Most psychologists are unemployed.

>what's with all the psychologists on Sup Forums all of a sudden

checked the macfag

money

I can live without all the other things. And I could buy most of them if had money anyway.

>Paper & origami?

That's funny. Racist non-whites will often attack whites just because they feel like it.

>That image.
Badly folded money and leather backgrounds rule the world?

it's common in any gang culture, racist or non-racist

just your angsty neighborhood no kids no wife neet

hugs

superteenz.com
youre welcome