twitter.com/AnonBabble

TIM---BER!

S H E M I T A H

T U M B L I N G D O W N

Strange to see the Hang Seng and Nikkei are both up

google.com/finance?q=INDEXHANGSENG:HSI&ei=y_UvV8GuL8XSmAHA17DYCw

>oy vey my numbers

ASX is red, should finish up there too

Does this mean chink shit is going to be crazy cheap soon? Eyeing off a Xiaomi phone.

>Oy vey, my Sheckels

Bloody riceniggers can go to Hell.

D OU B L E S H E M I T A H

BAD GOY

You must denominate your worth strictly in numbers and focus only on the numerator.

What would this mean for the vancouver housing bubble?

These threads never amount to anything. Pretty sure everyone here just has 0 knowledge of economics.

>HOLY SHIT IT'S FIVE PERCENT

Hey Tyler, how about you start a graph at zero

What's the general reason for the drop? Non-performing loans? Drop in Western consumer demand?

Nothing, sadly.

I haven't seem a good financial market happening in what seems like months. Thank God for this summer fags can get the fuck out

>1.7%

Chinese Immigration Act, 1923 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

>tfw shemitah hype was already a year ago

funny how time flies

Also this

Bank of Japan Didn't go forward with their economic stimulus.

Or in layman's terms: The markets were deprived of their sugar

For the love of god, let this economy crash now, so that Trump can come in to fix it.

THE UNIVERSE IS VIBRATING STRINGS

Wasn't that supposed to be the "super happening" on September 28th last year?
God that was a disappointment. That dip in the DOW index got us all worked up for nothing.
What's the next car on the hype train have in store for us now?

Nice gif, did you make that yourself?

>watching lines go up and down on a graph

You could be reading a book right now, user-san.

We've got Trump for now, that's about it.

>he doesn't rate linegraph

DAMN ITS GOOD TO BE A GWAILO

I wonder how long will the government be able to keep it's market artificially high.

There's a limit to how much money you can pump in this.

no it was made about 6 months ago when there was a similar thread

>Shemitah never happened meme
It did happen. It's just that the effects of it are taking a lot longer to come to fruition.

Think of it like this: 2015 is to 2007, what 2016 will be to 2008

Or, in other words, the bubble building, bursting a bit, building again slightly, then finally popping

>NEE HAO ZING BAO MY STOCK OH IT BURNS *Shit's in garbage can*

then please enlighten us with your vast array of knowledge oh cuckmaster supreme

True, but it was still fun to indulge in the hectic nature of the happening threads.
It seemed every little thing would send us into a fit of brief insanity while we waited for our next fix of something hinting towards a major event.

This bubble better be worth the wait when it does pop though.

It's fun, I'll definitely say that. I can' say when the next will happen, but I feel like it should be soon.

When the deflationary collapse gets out of control, it won't take long until you're waiting around out of boredom.

Entertainment becomes a hot commodity under those circumstances. Some books or DVDs might make good trading items. Maybe you have some talent playing a musical instrument?

It's down 1.5%, you aren't supposed to make these threads until it's at least 2% down. See the unofficial happening rules.

I'm looking at over the past two days and even a month ago

Pic related. It's lost -6.99% in the past month

>So-ahhhh whatchu say is
>*murders an infant in the street*
>That-ahhhhh stock-ah market is-ahhh
>*lives in a dirty closet*
>Is-ahhhh real bad
>*assembles gutter trash into dumplings*
>And-ahhhh no hev maneyyy
>*blows up chemical plant in urban metropolis*
>So we no more run world-ah
>*fuels world's fasted moped with human organs*
>And we back now being dirty peasant-ah?
>*skins a dog alive for dog-skin Viagara pills*
>Is dat whatchu saying?
>*eats a fermented human eyeball*
>Dats no good pig gwailo
>*pillages material wealth of Africa*
>We was-ahhh
>*gets raped by a Japanese military officer*
>Capitalists and-ahh shit

150 in two days isn't unheard of

They know Trump is coming for their anus.

Pretty unheard of when it comes to stock indices like Shanghai. A drop of 150 points for it is the equivalent of around a 400 point drop in say the DOW. I wouldnt call it a happening just yet though. If it finishes below 2,800 points within the next couple days then it's likely a Happening.
It fell to 2,630 points in early February. Once it gets below that, then we'll see the Happening

Also reminder that Shanghai has lost 44% of its value since June 2015

dropping

It's also Funny how similar the Nasdaq crash had played out to how this crash is playing out

and how is that? go into detail

>When you abort 35 million daughters then you get bit in the ass on mother's day.

Nice Fuhrer trips. The Nasdaq crash happened due to a lot of delusional investments thinking that internet would be a lot bigger than it actually would be and it became extremely overvalued.
With the shanghai composite, the bubble was created due to a lot of delusional investments thinking that China would be worth a lot, became extremely overvalued , and it turns out that it hasn't and now that bubble is popping in a similar fashion to how the Nasdaq popped

S&P lost 6.5% in the first week of trading this year and lost 10% in the first two months.

It's not going to mean anything just yet. I'm willing to bet the Party is going start pulling a ton of market manipulation to stave off full collapse again, and keep the economy limping along. They can't keep getting away with this though, sooner or later the market will fully correct and the longer they try and delay it the worse the correction gets.

Another great depression on the way, then war.

Holy shit, It's like history is repeating itself

>Does that mean we get to fuck up Germany for the 3rd and last time and finally destroy it???

Hmmm 2.23

Guess it's time to play YANG and YINN again.

YANG is China bear 3x ETF
YINN is China bull 3x ETF

Made so much money with the China crash last year

Are we doing this comfy shit again?

Alright I'll grab a cold one.

I missed these threads

Why would we go into Germany? They're fucking themselves better than we ever could.

Poor chinks, they can't just get a rest don't they.

fuck these threads.

call me when it pierces the previous low it made.

why you guys still don't understand this is beyond me.

Rip gooks

They dont deserve one.

pic related, fags

Unless it drops below this level, there's really no reason to make a thread. Because literally nothing is happening.

>b-but why, user?
Because it already made a low a few months ago that was lower than this. So how could it be happening now?

>not watching it every time it drops and using meme magic to get it below 2k

But they make good traps

Nah that's Taiwan.

its because they are shifting things back to neki(+97) and hangseng (+99)

the shanghai index is a joke that foreigners dumped money into

KEK

people may think Canadians are total cucks, but I think we are the world leaders in being racist toward chinks, every regualar white Canadain brah secretly wants to gas these squinty eyed mother fuckers flooding in here

>fighting our white brothers
fuck off abo

>those digits
I second this sentiment

What?

I thought it was the appaling import numbers,
They were expecting a 4% FALL, and they got a 10% fall.

That is China is importing 10% less things that the same time last year.

That's absolutely massive. Given China is the factory of the world, it essentially means almost 10% of the world is producing less things.

This is really really really bad. Much worse than the 'stock market' failure of early this year. Stock markets go up and down as Chinese gamble...

But to have imports themsevles fall by 10% shows that it's not just chinese gambling.. it's an actual major slowdown in the world economy.

Prepare for waves, buy gold.

Nippon is up 100 points, when the past few days it's been down 500 and 600 points.

Will be interesting to see how US markets react tomorrow, especially after the disappointing jobs report.

Supposedly China is down because of this

>China's exports and imports fell more than expected in April, underlining weak demand at home and abroad and cooling hopes of a recovery in the world's second-largest economy.

finance.yahoo.com/news/china-april-exports-imports-decline-040749629.html

A useful site

dailyjobcuts.com/

Why isn't it changing?
Is it noodle break time?

Yes, about an hour and a half

all this shit boils down to fact that too much wealth is tied up in the scrooge mcduck vaults of the ultra rich in this world, when everyday joes have no money to spend everything goes kaput

Normies can drop their phones and TV for a year and save thousands

Bernie pls go.

D E A D C A T

B O U N C E T W I C E

>Straya