Well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my pervert uncle...

well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my pervert uncle who molested me as a kid after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit it's official.i am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums

first to roll quads gets $35000

roll, and gratz

talk dirty to me toot toot

8888 get

rolll

rollerino

Glad he's dead foo

again

so close

2222 check'em ^

singles get

well,la-tee-dah

CHECKED

Rollll

HIT ME

dam

roll. ez

fagit

rollin

roll nigger
TheBiggestSucc

Rolling

Rolllll

no

Why the hell not...

rolling

quads get

Roll

this is pasta lol

quads motherfucker

Pr00ve it

Winner

fuck off with your shitty bait

Roll

ha fag

Again...

rollen

I got this shit, faggots

Nigger tongue my anus

again, again!

Roll

got it

roll

soooo cloooooose

Fag

roll

Fuck it

Rolling for the river

Rollin for tuition

Rolling

How do you make transfer? This is b&

Let's do this

So broke

Booty

Going for the retirement

OH YEAH MR KRABZ

your parents don't love you

Roll

He who hesitates masturbates.

Rolling

why having it in cash ??

Your a fucking cuck. Your probably smoking poles for cigarettes. Get a fucking life.

ye boi

Rolling

and no-one will ever love you, what's your point?

Haven't eaten in weeks

i deserve it contact me

How do you get the cash

google Zhenli Ye Gon to see where that money really came from

Suck it

>faggots will fall for this

Rollll--llllllololololllll

That picture is from a mexican drug raid.

Now post your meat and balls faggot.

Dammit

Aside from the 35000 I'm happy for you, user. (If this isn't bait)

this is new...

ROLLERINO

[email protected]

get rich

you can tell who is new and who isn't

oh no it's a bait

Oh wait this was supposed to be funny???? Yea, busting my ass working for every and anything I have. My dad 66 years old still getting up every morning at 5 am to go to work at his job in construction please keep in my we live in Florida. Guess his white privilege got lost in the mail. Oh and uncle 66 yr old marine that served in Vietnam still getting up every morning to bust his ass in the Florida sun... someone forgot to tell him about his white privilege!! Bunch of dumb ass ignorant people we ALL have the same opportunities, some may be harder to come by and I don't give a DAMN what color you are. My WHITE friend enrolled in the military to help with his college he is now a pharmacist. That shit wasn't handed to him he had to WORK for it! Just as my black, Hispanic, and Asian friends did.. Because they wanted it and knew that shit wasn't gonna just appear outta now where! Did I mention ya'll some ignorant people! Keep using every excuse you can not to get off your ass and work for what you want outta life! And yes I can take a joke when the shits funny this is just IGNORANT!

thank you

rolly polly

what the fuck

well about 65 years ago I told you faggots I was going to inherit 77 bazillion dollars from the mail man something something. first to roll a 4 gets $52,369,000.17. include paypal address.

Quads pls

I think it's new pasta

roll

rolling

Rollin

gibe me

quads here

roll

Holysheeeeeet winrarrr

Bro...

winrar

yeah. those are quads.