Britbongs! Who here voting Lib Dem?

Britbongs! Who here voting Lib Dem?

Fuck the Conservatives. And although Corbyn is the better option, and comes across as a pretty genuine guy, I don't agree with all of the policies and I still think Labour are a bit of a joke at the moment.

>B-but a vote for Lib Dem is a wasted vote

The reason it is a wasted vote is thanks to you people with no bollocks who think like that. You're the reason we ended up with a coalition.

UKIP are a complete joke, Green party are absolutely mental. There is only one option, Lib Dem.

Lib Dems want to:

>Hold a second referendum on Brexit.

That could be our chance to vote to stay in the EU. Our chance to vote to not fuck our country over.

>Add 1p to tax to raise money for NHS

I, for one, am glad we have the NHS. And every time I have to wait 3-4 weeks to see my doctor or have any need to call on the NHS, I can see how drastically underfunded and understaffed it is.

>End imprisonment for possession of illegal drugs for personal use

Not only that, they want to legalise cannabis. Create a legal market for it, where it can be bought in shops. Even make cannabis social clubs, like the cafes in Amsterdam, where you can go to hang out with friends and buy some bud and have a smoke. Imagine what that could do? Decriminalises people who are currently criminals for choosing to intoxicate themselves. Relieves pressure on the police force and prisons and frees them up to concentrate on proper crimes. Takes all of the profits away from organised crime and the gangs who raise money from the sale of drugs. Again, this would see a decline in the crime rate. Also all the money it would raise in tax, and all the great things that money could be spent on. For the end user of course there is the benefit of not haing to deal with shady criminals to buy your weed, knowing what is in your weed and how strong it is. It would probably be cheaper too.

So tell me chaps, why are you voting Lib Dem on June 8th?

The lib dems consistently make a tonne of promises they can't keep, when Labour were living in the centre of the political spectrum they were actually a decent choice, now that labour has taken a large swing to the left they're essentially pointless.

They're attempting now to move into the middle ground of politics, but labour proved in the last election that's sailing out into dead water.

Vote Labour if you're centre left, green if you're hard left. Cons if you're right wing, and UKIP if you're an inbred idiot.

Student loans? I wish people would let Clegg and student loans go. You're not going to get all of your policies passed in a coalition.

Labour are for the many, not the jew.

Not british, slightly left leaning American centrist here. Corbyn by far comes off as the more genuine person, but he would be ineffective in government because of how far left he is. I also don't think it's a good idea for the party that was against brexit to be the one negotiations the terms on it, because higher likelihood of it going soft or not doing enough in order to "punish" the people and their temporary decision to align so far right to the Tory goal.

If I was biritish, I'd vote May, but God knows she isn't strong not stable.

Also this

Voting for May is about the same voting for the cliff.

Disgusting woman, disgusting party. She's weak willed and joke in Europe, she doesn't want to make friends she wants people to hate us so she has an excuse to set britian up as a tax haven for her rich friends while all the smart people move away and all the dumb people get employed to wipe arses for pittance.

As much as I agree that seeing Lib Dems as a wasted vote is a self fulfilling prophecy.

At this point, a vote for Lib Dems is essentially a vote for the Conservatives because almost every party's supporters other than UKIP will have Labour as their other choice. It is better to vote Labour if you are anti-Conservative.

Other parties need time in a more open govenrment, probably Labour's if they get in, to establish their worth before they will get enough votes to really be a force.

The problem with that is half the Tories where against us leaving as well. May being one of them.

My big problem is clearly a large amount of people want change, just look at the vote share for both UKIP and Green in the last election, but all the people that wanted change are now voting for a party called the Conservatives.

Literally their whole point is to Conserve the status quo.

>cuck

Lib dems will never win

I live in Colorado and legal weed has been a huge boon to the economy while quality goes up and price comes down. 7 grams of wax for $100 can't be beat.

OP is just a stoner faggot voting for the Lib Dems purely because muh legalised weed bruh.

Why have a second referendum? We already had one, and we voted to leave with a much larger than normal voter turnout.

Serious question though, OP. Why are you so desperate to get back in the EU? How is our country fucked without it?

You obviously have no idea how much mass immigration has affected the working class.

We need to become self reliant again, which will create more jobs for the people who already live here. This will reduce the welfare bill, boost our economy and give a lot of people a better future here.

Does nobody realize these are paid advertisements?

politicians make memes to appeal to the younger audience and they also pay people to post on imageboards.

go shill somewhere else

there's literally no debate, vote labour there's no good reason not to

i genuinely don't believe the lib dems will deliver on their promises (which are pretty shit tier anyways), corbyn's got strong opinions on this shit he's at least a change to main stream politics just like Trump was for 'Murica

Torn between Labour or Lib Dems.

Dunno what do.

Labour mate

in government corbyn's extreme shit would be moderated and he'd be a lot more of a balanced pm than he is now, he wouldn't deliver on everything but his overall ideas of complete reform are gr8

I can just imagine them sitting around a table discussing it...

>"How can we get our message to young people?"
>"They like that hippity hop music! Why don't we get a rapper to speak about some of the issues we want to pretend to care about?"
>"I know! We could get some prick like Russel Brand to come in to the House of Commons to debate... if we let him away with a few cheeky jokes at our expense it will get lots of attention if we get our news media to report on it!"
>"Why don't we try the internet? Young people love social networking on their smart phones."
>"Great idea, you guys do twitter and facebook, I'll go on that Chinese cartoon site we all used to be shit scared of thinking they were serious hackers. What was it called again? Channel 4?"
>"That's that sorted then! Let's all go for drinkypoos!"

I'm scared for my country.

One more thing, OP... scurry back to your masters with this message from Lord user of Smeg.

Most young people don't give a fuck about politics because everything you say just sounds like bullshit. Take that however you want, it's how it is. Because of greedy rich people, we now have an entire generation where most of us will never be able to own our own home. Working has become a joke, where a lot of people are actually better off on benefits rather than working for minimum wage on a 0 hour contract. Most of us went through an education system which was geared towards having a single career for life, which has been pretty unrealistic for the last decade. Rather than waste time with bullshit political correctness in schools, use the time saved to teach proper life skills (eg. mandatory classes on how finances work, how to run a basic business being 2 of the main ones.).

But above all, get your party representatives to stop talking absolute bullshit. Tell things how they are. Imagine Jeremy Paxman has already broke you down, and you have to give a straight answer. Question time? Nobody watches that shit except middle class twats. Have live online Q and A sessions or something where we can get our questions answered.

Don't try too hard with the marketing thing. We're all human, talk it out with us like humans. You don't have to try and be all 'down with the kids' that's just cringey, just discuss things with us as if you were discussing something with a friend in the pub.

Hope you really are a shill, and this gets back to whoever is paying you. It's advice coming directly from a disenfranchised young person.

don't forget those marijuana's

If you think your choices are shit you should see the options we get over here in Northern Ireland. It's fucking wank, can't even vote for most of the real parties.

>Lib Dem
>We are so fucking useless that our only way of getting votes is to pander to the 48% retarded enough to vote stay.
>Promise to stop a process that has been signed that has zero options of cancellation without leaving the EU then immediately rejoining it, like that would ever happen.