About to go into work at my minimum wage job, why does being a wagecuck suck so much?

About to go into work at my minimum wage job, why does being a wagecuck suck so much?

It's better than living in the streets or sucking cock

Life has placed you where you deserve and will continue to do so throughout your life.

This

Everybody gets exactly what they deserve, there is no such thing as a right- You are at the mercy of those in power over you.

When older generations tell you, "find what makes you happy", what they're saying is: "Find a way to be happy." because this is your reality. Your reality can always change, but this simple constant will not. Just roll it around in your head for long enough and you will find the inner drive you need to make things better for yourself by becoming a more valuable person.

you should really look up the definition of the word "deserve"

because it does not mean a dice roll..

Uh, no. There's no such thing as karma you dork. That's essentially what you're saying. All those rich fucks who own the prescription companies and charge hundreds of thousands for cancer meds don't deserve that wealth, yet there they are with lined pockets. There's more examples than that.

>You are at the mercy of those in power over you.
>Everybody gets exactly what they deserve

choose one.

We're wageslaves in this current economic climate. Moreso than our fathers and their fathers. No, it's not the worst it's ever been, but the discontent is still there. Our generation is getting shafted.

Moron. Read a book and learn what the words you use mean

Yeah, but they managed throuout life, to make it to a point where they get to choose what they charge for drugs and how much money they line their pockets with. Maybe "deserve" was the wrong term. Life puts you where you earned. When I said it will continue to do so, if you have anything in you that's worth a damn and use it, you won't stay in a worthless position. You'll excel like any great person with health and power. Otherwise, you'll stay right where you deserve to be.

Think of it as a stepping stone, something to gain experience with, even nominally, put on your CV I've been doing freelance work for the last couple of years and found out no employer in my shitty country counts it as actually work experience, the rejections I got when I started looking for actual work

>Life puts you where you earned
Tell that to all the people born into riches. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps ain't enough, man. People who attain success through their own volition are the outliers. It's possible, but to think that anyone could be something great is a pipe dream. Some people put in the work that you speak of and it still falls apart. When it comes down to it, some people just get lucky.

Interesting because fathers and their fathers are dying out leaving shit up for grabs. Younger people have just as much opertunity to start a business or make it to a successful position in life. It's not a bunch of old fucks who live forever controlling everything, they have limited life spans. Smart, knowledgeable people with the right amount of charisma and will end up being great while people who think they deserve shit and never do anything to earn it sit at a desk all day or at an assembly line screwing widgets together. Natural selection in a modern age.

Despite disagreeing on the subject, I just want to say I appreciate the fact we're actually having a conversation about it, instead of name calling..

>minimum wage job

Well, that's part of your problem right there.

I honestly do think you have a point. Once the boomer generation is gone, I think the political and economic climate will have a chance at revamping, which I would imagine most of us would agree it needs.

So many people born into riches piss it away with alcoholism or drug abuse or just not having what it takes. Some of the people who are born into wealth and are educated and level headed enough to know how to use it and work hard to make sure they stay healthy do. Not everyone born with money automatically ends with a great life. Those who do actually kept their head out of there ass and again, earned the right to work for a family business or keep a large enheritance. That's another form of natural selection. And a lot of people pull themselves by their bootstraps you idiot. It just feel like a lot because it isn't. Not everyone can. Because not everyone has what it takes and if they do, they don't try to.

Oh fuck off you bootlicking cuck.

NWBTCW

It really is an interesting change of pace

Kek, have fun screwing those widgets together

Because you can do that for decades and never get ahead.
American Dream my ass.

That's why it's a dream. For most people it's unattainable like most dreams are

A lot people do pull themselves up, yes. But many people don't have the opportunity. It's luck. You said so yourself, "not everyone can." That's the point I'm trying to state. Not that it's impossible or even improbable to do so, just that you can't expect that philosophy to apply to everyone.

Also for the people destin to make who came from nothing, they build twice as much experience and knowhow than those born into richest not sure how that could hurt in the long run.

should have listened to the teachers

Volcan meeting not everybody has what it takes inside

>Filthy people who don't believe in the American Dream
Anyone can be successful, it's not even that hard. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, get good grades, get a strong major, go into said major
It's not fucking rocket science.

Damn nigga, find a warehouse job nearby if you can. Most will start you at like 9 dollars. It's by no means a lot, but 9>7.25. Once you build up time, you could get a raise, earn experience, like driving a forklift, find a better warehouse job and get paid more. Still wagecuck, but from there you can go to school on the side, work your way up to supervisor, or work until you find anything better.

Ganbatte ne, wagecuck-kun.

you sound like a parent who says "just go get a job"