Got robbed by two people last night. Whipped over the head with a belt for my phone, keys and some weed

Got robbed by two people last night. Whipped over the head with a belt for my phone, keys and some weed.

Went back to see if I could find the people responsible and found one of their wallets.
I have his Birth Certificate, Health card, Drivers License and a receipt for a $650 chain that's getting repaired at a jewelry store.

I. Want. Revenge.
Whats the best course of action gentleman?

File a police report, without mentioning the weed. Bandage up and relax and wait for his mugshot to appear.

Def go get the chain and sellvthen wsit outside home and kick the shit out of them. But thats just me...

if a belt was enough to fuck your sissy ass up I suggest you call the popo

who the fuck keeps their birth certificate in their wallet?

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why do thieves always lose their wallets? You should GGAL user

You must live in a no carry state. What a nerd.

You got robbed by some guys armed with nothing but a literal article of clothing. The best course of action is to learn how to end a damn fight.

timestamp

What a fucking pussy

Post the documents here with a screencap

Also why the fuck didn't you have a gun? Or at least a fucking pepper spray?

Report the robbery to police hand them his birth cert.
Press charges.
Do NOT mention finding his wallet
Use his I.D. and jewellery receipt to claim back the chain.
Pawn the chain.

win

whit a oussy ass finger like that? forget revenge, you deserve to be robbed

Better go suck his cock immediately.

>screencap
I meant timestamp kek

Was it...niggers?

Lies.

Timestamp on head next to wound or fuck off faggot. Even then you probably just fell and busted your dumb fucking head on something.

ITT: Faggots pretend to be hard and act like getting cracked with a buckle from behind wouldn't send them to the ground

Go get the chain, sell the birth certificate and ID on the deep web, use profits or trade chain for gun. Take the gun to the address on the ID and leave no survivors.

Manlet detected

Stalk him and find out if he has a wife and kids, then burn the house when he is out and when they are at home.

This

Wouldn't murder anyone though because then you'll just be a nigger too.

give us their information and watch the fun begin

Ah yes, revenge fantasies. What would we do without them...

>Whats the best course of action gentleman?
Vote Republican.

That'll really fuck their lives up.

Akshuylly I'm 82 feet tall and have a solid gold benis

Checked.

Make sure thats not just another stolen first.

Double trips back to back? Nice.

OP here..

Definitely tempting to release the info. What kind of things can be done with someones Drivers License and Birth Certificate?

I want this guy to pay for what he did.

Were they niggers?

get some face paint and learn to booby trap like rambo and i guess il leave the rest to you

>Went back to see if I could find the people responsible and found one of their wallets.
Sure you did, stupid fucker.

"My name is _____ and I live at ______. I have a rape fantasy and I want the biggest, hairy, white bear to come dominate my hole and maybe even fill me with poz cum. I'm going to be in character the whole time. DO NOT STOP unless you hear the word 'Glockenspiel"

Nothing is off limits and I like it rough, beat the shit out of me, knock me unconscious and use my hole, bring a loaded gun and hold it to my head.

Can't wait for your cum daddy."

Call Cookie Monster

This

Call the police, get some counseling. You're still in shock, OP.

ITT, OP's entire premise is based on his assumption that the wallet was previously possessed by the perpetrators (that's alliteration for you illiterate fucks).
Turn in the wallet saying you found it IVO where your weak ass was jumped.
and go drink a beer and get over it.

eat shit and die

Even if it's not one of the pereptrators' wallets, you can still use the contact info it provides to find other victims. From there you can maybe get a better idea of the perps' identities.

Fatcs

> based on his assumption that the wallet was previously possessed by the perpetrators

>(that's alliteration for you illiterate fucks).

no you had it right the first time, thats an assumption

You still have not provided a single timestamp or anything that legitimatizes any part of your story you retarded fucking faggot

Are you retarded?

what are the odds that the guys robbing you just happened to rob another guy that night, and had so many wallets they were careless enough to leave one behind?

man... that hypothetical guy is dealing with some bad luck

really, retarded? reusing recycled rudeness

I agree

he's not calling you retarded just to be mean. He's calling you retarded because your reading comprehension is shit

haha

Post his drivers license and or birth certificate

What kind of bitch ass nigga gets robbed with a belt?! Go play hopscotch on the freeway sissy

>previously possessed by the perpetrators
it is both you absolute fucking retarded nutbag

>human

>reading compression

I think he was right, you really are retarded

> two people last night

What´s the color of that people?

Absolutely no one, because this is a bullshit story

You got robbed by some dumb niggers let me tell you that. Anyhow here's the plan.

>Go get the jewelry asap
>Report him to the autoritah
>If he blames weed on you you feign innocence
>Keep his money

or

>Blackmail him for his shit kek