Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros,

So I'm in a bit of a predicament, or about to be in one. I smoked weed with a buddy of mine who I haven't seen in over a year for the first time since February/March-ish. This was on Monday. Well, today I just finished a phone interview with a job I applied for a few weeks ago, forgot about but apparently it takes them a while to process everything. Note this was like 3-4 weeks ago, so I was just under the impression I was passed up or denied.

I'm moving onto the second stage, which will be sometime later on today, or at the latest within a week-ish, but likely sometime early next week (Monday/Tuesday).

I'm mildly active, semi-athletic and haven't smoked or done anything cannabis related since Monday. I've been drinking nothing but water like I normally do. Anyone know the best way to try and pass a drug test? Had I known I'd be getting this interview I'd have passed on getting high. It's been 4 days so far, not counting Monday, the day I smoked.

I'm not a chronic user, using probably 1 or 2 times every 3-6 months on average, having done it 3 times since New Years Eve over the course of a 1-2 month break.

>Pic not related, found it in a drug thread I hosted. Dipshit forgot to remove his DL.

Get some niacin. It will flush out your system faster. If you have a day or two you can space it out and get it cleaned out with some niacin and exercise. If you don't have more than a day you can do a niacin burn which sucks but works. Take a few at a time and it will increase your body temp and flush you out at once but you'll feel itchy and overheated all day. I suggest chilling in a cold shower for a few. Good luck.

Thanks user. Anywhere I can get this at, and how much it would cost? Like a Walgreens or Wal-Mart?

What is your weight?
Fat index?
Do you exercise daily? If not how often?
Water intake? (Not soda)
Height?
Metabolism? ( how many calories do you eat daily without noticing weight gain?)

The breakdown of thc depends on lots of factors if you can answer these i can give you a better range

Drink water
Take vitamin b supplements
Work out

Most pharmacies will have it. I hope you don't have to burn but what's 5-12 hours of uncomfortableness over a good job?

~150-160lbs.
~BMI is normal. I'm at like 12% body fat. No abs, but fit enough to be skinny and shit.
~Not daily, but I think I'm going to do some night-running.
~I drink only water every day, easily 2 gallons perhaps.
~5'10"-ish. Between 5'9" and 5'10".
~I've got a fast metabolism. I've been at or around 160-170lbs since I've stopped growing.

What is a 'burn'. Is that when you just take a shit load of the pills or whatever? I've really never tried to cleanse for a drug test because I just don't smoke weed often.

Not sure on how to do one, so if someone could elaborate, I'd appreciate it if needed be, I can do it now while it's Noon and have the rest of the day to cleanse.

Also, will a burn be good only for a few hours/days (Like will it mask it temporarily), or will it completely remove the THC? Sorry if it's a stupid question, like I said, I really don't know how this shit works.

Here's the only fail safe way OP. Go to a headshop and buy the synthetic urine kit. Make sure it's got a temp strip on the bottle.Pour out the synthetic shit bc it's hit or miss. Go to a pharmacy and buy a baby bottle and a waterproof digital thermometer.Get clean piss from someone the day before. Have them piss in the bottle. Store it in your refrigerator. The day of take it out. It's gonna be cloudy and smell like shit. Don't worry it goes back to normal at room temp. Pour hot water into a deep cooking pot. Put the bottle in there. Keep the water hot, not boiling. Change every few minutes till it's 100 degrees. Once it is, activate the hand warmer, once that's hot, pour the piss into the bottle that came w the kit. Attach the handwarmer to it w the rubber band. Put it under ur nuts w the hand warmer away from ur body. That will keep it at 98/100. Once u get there, pour it on in. They can't go in the bathroom w you. If it's too hot blow on it till it 98. Done deal

A week is fine, a good metabolism helps but I know that it is usually out of your urine within 5-10 days (depending on metabolism, increased if drinking plenty of water), blood in 30 days and hair in 90 days. Should be fine as long as its urine
>protip: when filling cup use the last, weak stream to fill up as it contains less toxins than the first few potent ones

Yeah. Your body can only take so much of it before it irritates your body, namely your skin and temperature. I'd say take 500mg twice a day spaced out between getting up and going to bed. You'd probably be clean in a couple of days like that. You could take more, though. I'd say 1500 at once would probably clean you out completely but it would be a miserable time.

Looks like someone sold you Dirt weed, you should be fine just drink some fucking water and do some extra push up's scrub. Or buy the fake piss.

Drink a bunch of water, or drink white vinegar

Pic not me, the shit I smoked I saw come out of a closed, sealed Medical Marijuana package smuggled in from like Washington or some shit. But, I only really drink water anymore. So, I'm not too terribly worried about it.

Alright, so it shour be out of your system in 4-5 days if you do everything as normal. Thc is stored in fat, so if you burn through fat the metabolites get released. For that reason, do not do any workout the day before, and dont skip meals since the day before.

Ive used niacin before and failed, twice and im a once in a while toker like you.

What has worked, and you can pick it up at walmart, is gatoraid and sure-jell. You can find it in the canning section next to mason jars that people use to make jelly and shit. Get a couple huge bottles of gatoraid, and a couple boxes of sure jell. The powdered stuff not the liquid. Mix one box of sure jell per gatoraid bottle. Drink one bottle throughout the day before, and the other the day of the test.

What this does, is cling to the thc metabolites and stops them from getting detected in the test. It tastes nasty as fuuuck and will give you a stomach ache.

Ive used this for getting hired at two places, and passing a random while employed with little notice. Other than that the usual applies, b vitamines to keep your piss yellow and lots of liquids. Cranberry/grape juice works great to help flush you, thats at walmart too. Never use your first piss of the day, and when you go go a little in the toilet (like split second) and then fill the cup.

Good luck and sorry about the grammer im posting from a phone

Load up on niacin, but about 18 hours before you need to take lots of vitamin B so they test doesnt come up dialuted

Diluted= automatic fail.

If you don't manage to get yourself flushed in time go for broke and admit you smoked. A lot of places are 4/20 friendly nowadays.
Or, if you live in Europe fly to Amsterdam for the weekend and fly back and tell them you smoked there and you have the plane tickets to prove it.

If they are sending it to a lab, nothing but substitution is gonna work.

I'm almost certain it's just a urinalysis. Honestly, because it's Friday and more than likely the test will occur Monday/Tuesday, I'm probably going to do the Gatorade+Sure-Jell ordeal with a mixture of drinking water and B+3 (Nicatin or whatever). We have some Vitamin B shit I just took, 2 pills earlier just for the detox aspect.

I'm just an unlucky person tbh. I get nothing and no responses while pounding out applications for a few weeks solid now, and the ONE time I give up and smoke, I get a call back from a dream job with benefits and a fucking badass starting pay. Not to mention I have references within the company to help me get hired easy. The only hurdle is the drug test, and if I get the job, I'm not smoking again unless I know I can do it and not be fired or punished for it.

Like i said, you be find, they test for the same fluids in your system that are present in a healthly work out routine.

Thanks for the answers. I'm probably going to roll with the aforementioned method and report the results when I get them.

I'm still up for more advice/suggestions, though. Shit, anything helps TBH. I need this job so I can get some bank coming in to knock out some expenses and enjoy life a while.

Do you know that it is going to be a piss test? I would still prepare for a piss test, but now places are starting to do oral tests (I just had to take one yesterday) which are apparently cheaper. If you do get one of those, don't freak out... well depending on when you have to take it. Supposedly they only detect weed consumed within the past week. I dont know how to "pass" one if you can't pass it.

If ur desperate for the job u can't take any chances user. Do the substitution method explained above. Guaranteed pass.

An oral can only detect up to about 3-5 days.

I'd love to do that but:

1.) I recently moved into a new city within a new state, and know nobody. I'm not going to risk asking someone randomly for a piss sample on the off-chance of them smoking and not giving a shit.

2.) I'm really kind of broke and all the kits I've looked up are expensive and will put me in a serious money bind if I still fail the test.

Yeah, I'm not worried about an oral examination. I smoked Monday, it'll be long gone by Monday/Tuesday, which will be 7-8 days later. And I use it very rarely, weed that is.

That sucks OP. Good luck

Who is this?

That would be hilarious if it were me, but look at the whole:
>Pic unrelated.

Some dipshit posted this months ago in a drug thread I hosted. Some random user who attempted to flex his stash and failed miserably on Sup Forums.