Hi there my names claire rainbird and my nudes where leaked on this site and im trying to find out who done it

Hi there my names claire rainbird and my nudes where leaked on this site and im trying to find out who done it.

Hi cunt, post more nudes

No i want to find out who posted them

Moot here,

Post tits with timestamp for authentication purposes and I'll get started on that reverse track ASAP

Moot

good luck with that

Shut up and post tits bait.

Excuse me... i will not

You are not excused, post some nudes. Deep down you know you want the attention.

There are only two ways to track who posted your pictures, either we need same photos, or we need something similar to run a image recognition.

It was user

Really???

Fucking snitch

You know what they say snitches get bitches

There all over my facebook

katprincesss

Yes who has posted them no more!

Yes really, thats why everyone is trying to get you to post them. We'd be able to do a search and help you out, but they have to be the one's posted before
Obviously alot of girls have their pics leaked on here so it's hard to track down just one girl.

/katprincesss ? f r e f= t s

Hello was it me you were looking for

please dont repost them on my wall! How can i deleate the photos?!?!? My family will see them!! Im fuming right now!!!

First of all block fb temp. then give us some lead. There are some people that want to help you, and we know it's hard for you to repost them, but there is no other way...

erert

Are you kidding me? Once a picture is on the internet its impossible to remove it.

your nipples are magnificent. the world should see them before they get saggy

Hahaha this bitch is actually about post MORE nudes to find out who posted her nudes. I'm sorry, but if you can't figure it out you deserved to get ousted.

You got some nice tiddies

Nice, name?

were where they leaked?

On my facebook from here

Post link.

Here...

kek, she really has no clue how this works

Somebody post them here

Nigga please. This is the funniest shit ive seen all day. Are you this dumb? No one here will help you. Interigate the multiple guys you sent nudes to. Its most probably a ex or current Partner. Jesus Christ OP how have you got this far in life....

Oh shit how'd I miss that
Thanks user

They're gone