Jeremy Joseph Christian stood up for his free speech and against commies. Now they're talking death sentence

Jeremy Joseph Christian stood up for his free speech and against commies. Now they're talking death sentence.
This is what liberalism gets you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

justice?
rule of law?

Euro fag here. Story?

I don't know if anybody ever told you this explicitly or not, but you can't just go around stabbing people.

Fuck off Putin.

Stary pls

Dude was harassing Muslim on train, two teens defended her, dude promptly stabbed them both to death
"I was jus free speechin officer"

I was rather hoping they'd publicly execute him

I don't like liberalism, but you can't go around harassing people and stabbing those that stand up to you.

the only people whose free speech was violated were the people he stabbed to death for telling him to shut the fuck up. in case that's too complicated for you to understand, he killed people for saying something he didn't like.

One was 23 and the other dude was 50 something, on his way home to his 4 kids. Also, he slit their throats because he's a mongrol that should be died a long time ago.

He's a butt hurt Bernie supporter who felt the "bern".

But the people he stabbed believe a different story about an invisible sky man than he does!

But you can sucker-punch people you've designated as Nazis. Right?

Murica fuck yeah hope you shoot each other over and degenerate

He's not convicted for "free speeching", but for murder.

He isn't on trial for saying less than correct things to Muslims. He is on trial for killing two people and severely harming a third.

This.

this guy is my new hero.

No cause we aren't as retarded as nazis

He was a liberal (bern-out to be specific), he made his bed, now he can lie in it.

You realize that "liberalism" is the system that every Western European county and America subscribe to, right?

No, of course you don't, because like most conservatives, you think proud ignorance is a fine replacement for facts and knowledge.

you equating a punch to the face to getting stabbed in the throat? shit nigga you fag or just dumb?

Checked

>Christian

Why is it that people whose name is Christian are always borderline retarded freaks?

He was being an ass hole but one kid got aggressive with him and put hands on him when others were trying to diffuse.

Why put hands on a mentally ill man.

what??? it's not even legal to stab people to death anymore??? this used to be the land of freedom!! now we've become north korea!

The ugly nigger burka bitch and her fat as fuck mom really weren't worth any defense.

Portland is just lazy fuckers that fish up crabs all day and holler about how they can't get a job while eating the fuckers raw.

>He was being an ass hole but one kid got aggressive

Isn't that called "standing your ground"?

I was trying to match the general level of retardation prevalent on this board, so I'd fit in. I've nowhere else to go, please don't turn me out into the streets

Well... If thats free speech, dont mind if I free speech your dick off en free speech it down your dumb inbred face.

isn't that a part of free speech? they are oppressing him by not allowing him to express his feelings.

That's only for firearms, stand your ground doesn't count if you use a knife

sure, if you suffer from machisimo syndrome

Just because you lose a fight doesnt mean you are a victim.

>He was a liberal

He is a Trump supporting neo-nazi now. That's all that matters.

WTF did Chris Chan's skinny twin do?

free speech means i can stab people to death and claim i was standing my ground. if i get imprisoned it is oppression.

It's one thing to talk shit about commies, and another to kill them with a knife.
>inb4 Code of Hamurabi

>That's only for firearms, stand your ground doesn't count if you use a knife

I was talking about "the kid that got aggressive" standing their ground against that freak, you imbecile.

exactly! they shouldn't be upset by a little knife wound! these libcucks are such a bunch of crybabies!

That's a lie. He hated Trump and Hillary. I think you should check out his social media. He was a total Bernie supporter.

Sure Alex (Ivan), he was a avid Trump supporter and you can't alternative facts your way out of that.

So when you attack someone, and he fights back, you should stand your ground? Is that your interpretation of that legal concept?

>So when you attack someone, and he fights back, you should stand your ground? Is that your interpretation of that legal concept?

Troll or idiot? Can't tell.

This mongol kills two whites, when he should had stab the Muslim. Idiot.

Nope, this guy is desitively bonaroo. A first-class MAGAtte.

ugh. fucking idiots everywhere

What kind of name is Kuykendoll though? Especially for a nigger?

Dutch or Afrikaans, for a nigger from the Netherlands or from South Africa

>I'm merely pretending to be retarded

That's only for white people. All subhuman races have to accept what we dish out to them.

He was batshit fucking crazy. Probably a Sup Forumstard. I know this is hard to understand for all you identity politics niggers, but his views were all over the place, left and right. A god fearing, Clinton hating, comic dweeb, white nationalist. He both claimed that he supported trump after Bernie lost and that all Hilary and Trump supporters must die shortly after.

Can confirm, name is Christian and I'm here

So in other words he was your typical Trump supporter.

Is that guy wearing a chain around his neck?

Define stand up to you

Well no, user. Did you miss the part where I stated he called for the deaths of all Trump supporters too? Perhaps the greatest thing this guy has accomplished is showing how you faggots left and right want to try and push him into the political party you oppose as a way to prop your own party up and make the other look bad. He was fucking crazy. End of story. It's just not that hard to understand that crazy fucking retards exist in this world. Stop politicizing every godamn thing.

Christianfag checking in

I light spiders on fire for fun.

No, he's a murderer. That's all that matters.

why is it that the far right keeps on talking about freedome of speach when they dont want it and want to abolish it?>

Anyone who just stabs people does not belong on this planet. End of conversation.

So did he just up and stab the guys for no reason or did the other two initiate contact? I can't find a site that clarifies that.

He harassed two teenage girls on a train with racial slurs. Three adults stepped in to help the girls. He stabbed all three of them. Two died, one survived.

free speech. stop oppressing me

You're not Mexican or Muslim, are you?

>HURR: All Muslims stab people just for the fuck of it.

moron.

This. I'm all for freedom of speech regardless of how repugnant or ignorant it may be to some people, but getting stabby to prove your point is illegal.
Now, if it was done in self defense because some lib whackjobs attacked him 3 on 1, that I can understand using lethal force to deal with.

bro, don't go stupid on us just yet.

someone tells you to calm down and even if that involved physical contact that is non-life-threatening does not authorize lethal reactions.

Wrong. Physical contact of any kind is considered battery, regardless of intentions for the contact. Doesn't matter if it is just a hand on the shoulder in order to diffuse the situation, its battery when you are not a law enforcement officer.
Try putting your hands on a cop and telling him to calm down - find out what your charges will be when you're arrested.

>someone puts his hand on your sholder and tells you to calm down
>you stab him
see, this shit is why im not for gun ownership

much more humane than stabbing tho

>This is what liberalism gets you.
no, this is what slashing three people's throats, killing two of them gets you.

>berate and yell at random people
>someone tries to stop you
>stab two people
>"i'm the victim"
merica

och ya by all means, and guns are fucking cool i want one, but than again, im more likely to survive being stabbed than shot, and seeing im fairly fit, i think i'd want the chance to haul ass and get away from a madman with a knife rather than being shot by a madman with a gun

...but I do realize that and think liberalism is retarded? Communsm isn't liberalism, modern neo-marxists are post modernist with a Marxist and liberal twist.

Lmao you liberal morons and your egocentric opinions :^)

>This is a terrorist and a representation of Trump's America
>Ignores the weekly jihadi bombings, rapes, murders, etc done in the name of Allah

You liberals are morons.

You hillbillies sure love to stick together, don't you?

>Stepped in to help the girls
What does this mean? What exactly did they do when they stepped in to help?

Madmen will kill people no matter what. If they don't have guns, they will use airplanes. If they don't have airplanes, they will use trucks. If they don't have trucks, they will use bombs. No matter what they will find a way to carry out their demented plans.

What should be really scary is not having guns, and then the government simply telling you one day, we're ending elections and sending all {fill-in-the-blank} people to camps, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Ew violence

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

>Stupid meth smoking sister fucking redne-

Urbanites need to be smashed

So..... a Trump supporter?

I'm thinking Bernie Sanders supporter.

Here is the thing, we all know that the mudshits are terrorists, the problem is when some fuck head dose something like this and people applaud it. You remember the guys who took over that national park office or what ever it was? Classic example of terrorism, yet the right did not want to call it that. This? A lone wolf attack, terrorism. The far right is slowly getting their own RAF, they just cant bring themselves to admit that they have a problem with violence

Wrong. Bernie supporter.

Let's see here
>Dude trying to explain a mudslime that she is a worthless subhuman
>Some bigots who refused to let this man voice his opinion try to oppress him
>Fearing for his life between two bigots and a possible terrorist man grabs his only weapon, a mere knife
>With all the courage in his heart lunges to the weakest spot of flesh on his oppressors with his meager knife
>TWO SWOOPS AND BIGOTRY WAS DEFEATED

he did let the mudslime live so we should be considering sending him straight to the gas chamber for this one.

YEEEEHAAAAAAAWWW GETTTEM

My dude, they have a right to say he's wrong for hating muslims just like he has a right to say he hates muslims
Unfortunately for his subhuman ass, no one has a right to murder people cause they disagree with you

Oh yeah? Please point us to the weekly rapes, murders, and bombings in the USA done in the name of Allah.

>fake news af

>damage controlling for the right this fucking hard

>>This is a terrorist and a representation of Trump's America
>>Ignores the weekly jihadi bombings, rapes, murders, etc done in the name of Allah
>You liberals are morons.

Really? How many weekly jihaid bombings, rapes and murders in the name of Allah happen in the USA currently, knuckle dragger?

GAS THE COMMIES youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

Bruh, unless you of a nigger variety, I will not be killed for putting my hands on a cop. No one said it should be legal to assault someone, they said you aren't allowed to use LETHAL force on someone when they haven't used it on you.

I capitalized lethal for you because you are a fucking mongoloid with reading comprehension issues.

Freedom of speech doesn't include stabbing someone who disagrees with you on a train.

you realize a world map doesn't disprove redneck inbreeding. you need a usa map for that.

>You remember the guys who took over that national park office or what ever it was?

No. The last right wing terrorist attacks was an abortion clinic bombing that killed nobody.

The right has absolutely no terrorist networks at all, meanwhile ISIS claims terrorist attacks nearly every week. Remember when left wing terrorism was a real thing in the US and the most that the right wingers had were some minor READS in Latin America/ South America?

People have been know to shut down governments without guns. I dont understand why a lot of Americans (i assume you are one) think that when the government gouse full authoritarian that the army and police will support it 100%. But not just the madmen are a problem. Fucking chavs, a guy who has just had enough, some drunken idiot who took his gun to the bar, that short tempered guy who has a tendency to explode. Dont get me wrong, i get why a lot of people want bigger access to guns, i just think that unless this is very restricted and requires yearly psychological tests, regular range practice and such, you should not go near a gun. If im to live in a country with a lot of guns, i want to be shure that most of them are in the hands of sane, capeble people

How could you get this so fucking wrong...? Jesus fucking Christ. He was harassing two black teens on a train, one of which had a headscarf on. 3 men intervened--one an army vet. He slashed all of their throats when they asked him to back off the teens and two of the men died.

You stupid fuck.