Can I just Hnnnng for a second

Can I just Hnnnng for a second
Also ariel thread
The nuder the better.

Yes this is her, stop trying to convince yourself that it's not.

lol i bet you thought those emma watson bathtubs vids were real as well. idiot

Oh god yes.

Shut up summerfag. You're in denial.

I bet you thought the jlaw vid was real.

>No hideous inverted T scars
>Obviously not Ariel Winter

so you're saying it's impossible for the photos to have been taken before the operation? Get off Sup Forums and go back to school kid.

Those breasts are too small to be pre-surgery, moron.

The hottest girl on earth. I would love to suck on her dirty thong gussett and make tea out of it. Then scoop the ass cream/sweat mixture out of her ass cleft and smear in on my bagel. Then sniff her ass and fat clampipe for the night, then let her piss all over me

She's on her fucking back
Have you ever encountered a horizontal female that wasn't a pillow?

>same tbh.

Jesus user, please just kys already.

No shit, jackass. But those tits are STILL too small to be her massive pre-surgery tits! She had her breast REDUCED to a triple fucking D! At best the tits in that picture are double D.

You've never seen a real pair of tits in your life summerfag. Stop acting like you understand what you're talking about.

Keep digging virgin.

My wife has DDD breasts and they're bigger than the ones in that fucking picture, you complete virgin!

By calling me a virgin and adding an exclamation mark on the end of your sentence just speaks for itself on who the real virgin is here. Get out of your mother's basement kid.

Don't get butthurt cos you tried sounding clever, when clearly you know nothing about anything

Get your dick wet then come talk.

Yeah, how dare I use punctuation. Oh, the shame!
(oops, I did it again)

Triggered

(Not the virgin fag that's arguing)

Technically wouldn't it be an exclamation of punctuation
As they are exclamation marks?

Yup totally.

>My wife

>man face
>fridge body
No thanks

Watch out! The summerfag has a new .jpg that he just downloaded from another thread!

It's a mark of punctuation, like a question mark or a period.

I meant another user, frankly you're just being hostile now.

So you exclaim.

Kek

Same fag is same.

>This guy's wife

Faggot deleted his faggot post
Cos he was wrong

You DO know she had a breast reduction, right? There would be scars going across her tits.

actually true

Pre surgery.

>Pre-surgery.
You don't know anything about this (debunked)rumored nude do you? It was said her most recent boyfriend took it, and they weren't dating before she had her surgery.

desperate nerds. you're never gonna get to see her naked

Tbh mate, i don't honestly care if it's real fake or a fucking watermelon with two bananas as arms

Them tiddies and that snatch.

Also you all seem to forget she prolly has the money for laser scar removal.

Jlaw?
Mate can you not google?

thats a tumblr girl.

I studied in Bio-medical engineering and I know that even if she DID get laser scar removal, one side of her flesh would be higher than the other.

This is not Ariel Winter. Quit trying to say it is.

>not the virgin fag that arguing

Okay, when you open with I have 'x qualification'
Noone believes you
Post picture of diploma and timestamp
And also, no you're wrong there would be slight burning from the procedure but after a week or so it fades
It's true I'm a doctor of laser titties.

dat crotch rot tho

The autism in this thread is reaching winter proportions. I though this was summer?

>That's
I didn't fuck up the punctuation like a fucking ten year old.