Anti religion

Anti religion

"I'm 12 years old and I'm an atheist" the thread

Atheism is a religion.

Ha ha ha, that's a great pic. Love it. People think because you think religion is pathetic you don't believe in God or whatever the fuck. I don't understand why people get so butt hurt about thinking religion is fucking retarded.

Atheism is not a religion dumbass. It's the absence of the religion.

Only to get $$... that's the ONLY reason. Look up the idiot that wrote the book on how to prove something is a "religion". You can make anything a religion.

He's technically correct. It's stupid I know, but it's considered a religion.

>guaranteed replies
Have a (you)

I understand your dissapointment in religion and probably personal hatred to it, but please reconsider things that religion has done good for society.
1. It made us somewhat moral before Confucius did in Japan
2.It made us fear God or any higher being, so we did not kill
3. It made us believe, so there would be no riots
4.Religion is mentally stimulating because you believe in God in the toughest times.
5. Through religion many people are able to get together (as well as there were wars over religion, but whatever)

I do aggree with you. If you would watch Bill Wurtz' "History of the entire world... I guess", you would see his simple and comedic way of talking about religions.

"There was this one dude who sat under the tree for fifty years and became enlightened. You could make a religion out of this"

Atheism is definitely a religion. It's a belief in the lack of religion or a higher power. Since there is no factual evidence to support Atheism as being true one uses their belief and believe it to be true.

I'm not sure why they get so mad over this, Atheism is the most backwards butthurt religion I've ever seen. Any time someone uses facts against them they scream and cry that it's a lie with nothing to back it up.

Many atheists say "I do not believe in any higher being.", after which they instantly follow up with "I believe in science and progress" which shows how much of hypocrites most of them are, stating they do not believe in anything, after which stating that they believe in science and progress, which is technically a religion. Oh, the irony!

not believing in a higher being doesn't mean you believe in nothing

Exactly, everyone knows how stupid they look except themselves which they attribute to thinking that they're smarter than everyone around them.

You don't need religion to do any of those things. All your saying there is religion was used as law before laws and enforcement of law was in place. Now police and courts are round there is no reason for religion. It just kept the masses scared and controlled as do laws do now. Religion is bull shit.

Religious people have lower IQ.
Not that "being religious makes you dumb", it's "Dumb people like religion because intakes everything easier".

Except for Islam. Muslims have the lowest IQ out of all ethnicities because the Qu'ran says "Marrying your cousin is dope, yo"

Religion is cancer.
Religious people are mostly ok, just misguided.
Fundamentalists deserve their own prison or death penalty and/or shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Religious Fanatics make up 99% of terrorism and violent shit.
Constantly hear about dumb religious people everywhere doing stupid bullshit like killing their children.

>Nuke the Bible Belt
>Nuke the Islamic State
>Nuke Qatar and Saudi Arabia
>Nuke crazy motherfuckers like Erdogan

Religion will die off eventually, as long as there is progress and people become more intelligent.

You don't see anyone forced to defend why they don't believe in tarot cards, horoscopes, or Atlantis. Even though some people claim it's helped them with their life, or that things on planet couldn't be explained without it. Religion is no different.

U cunts need to prove there's a god we don't need to prove there isn't. Same as the court systems today dickweeed. There is no proof of any facts from religions. Science is prove and factual. Next time u see s court case see how it works. U need to prove your case.

Hey everyone! Look how edgy I am

>Confucious in Japan
>Japan... Confucius... Japan...

Found the American

Also, the rest of what you said is mostly bullshit, especially the "stimulating the brain". Science stimulates your brain. Knowledge stimulates your brain. Religion only fills the gaps left by ignorance, effectively denying that stimulation.

I'm not looking at how edgy you are. I'm looking at how stupid you are.

Well said

Con was Chinese my dude.

That's what he was saying you fucking newfag. Learn how to read greentext before you post here again.