Untitled

?

Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Dallas, Portland.

LA> NY

Any City>New York

New York has New Yorkers in it, it objectively sucks as a real life city and a setting for a story for that reason.

San Francisco>both

LA isn't a city, its just sprawl

non new yorkers are faggots

eat shit cucks haha

Hmmm which cesspit of human garbage is better

>rich faggot liberal commie coast vs. rich faggot liberal commie city

It isn't fair to say LA vs NY.

You have to say the SoCal area from Malibu to the Mexican border vs. Northern NJ, The 5 boroughs, Long Island and Southern CT.

I still think LA is better but NY gets a lot better if you include places outside the 5 boroughs

Upper East Side > Beverly Hills

>LA isn't a city, its just sprawl

It's not really that sprawled.

It would take me the same amount of time to go from Washington Heights to Rockaway Beach than it would take for me to get from Malibu to San Clemente.

>DUDE MY SENATOR IS A TOTALITARIAN KIKE LMAO
The city is a rat infested shithole

you are an insane person. Upper East Side isn't even the best place to live in Manhattan.

New York City is the coolest city on the entire planet. Everyone speaks English, and you don't have to be rich to be cool.

West coast Canadian here

>Sup Forums

where is then

aside from the 70s Scorcese stuff about Le Gritty NYC most of the movies about NYC are annoying. Movies about LA are generally much better.

hahaha stay mad shit eating nigger

>73454606
that just means youre a faggot

LA because I love the film business.

>where is then

If I had to work in Manhattan (instead of just being idle rich) I would live in Lower Manhattan. Either Tribeca or East Village/Alphabet City.

Upper East side is a bunch of boring old money old ladies living in rent controlled apartments who never go out in the street.

i love you

nyc > tokyo >london > paris > la

SoHo is better if your rich. You actually have a chance of fucking a 20 year old. upper east side is 60 year old ladys

Paris > LA > NY > Tokyo > London

I'm not American so I have no fucking idea