Who /diapered/?

Who /diapered/?

Other urls found in this thread:

understanding.infantilism.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/pantied/

Just put on a diaper

That can't possibly hold much at all

It holds surprisingly well compared to its size actually, but of course it doesn't come close to adult diapers.

PLEASE explain this fetish for me

other fetishes i understand even if i'm not into them

but how in the fuck is a diaper sexuallly arousing

Just got out, had to for work.
Line of diapers for active wearers never.

Do you really wanna kown?

understanding.infantilism.org/

For me it's about humiliation & power play

I agree with this fine chap, what does it mean at all?

The others are understandable, at the most, but these few, just please off yourself and do us all a favor.

fine thread, cant post pics because on laptop, too lazy to walk 10m to my desk.

Anyway, planning on having my GF diapered throughout the weekend again. Any suggestions?

It's a little hard to explain 'cause this is one of those fetishes where are lot of people are into it for different parts of it, or for different reasons. Some it's an object fetish for the diaper, some it's for the watersports and scat, some it's infantilization, some it's humiliation, some it's emotional comfort, some it is just a convenient aspect for other kinds of play like heavy bondage or extreme BDSM.

I've felt the attraction ever since the age of three, through the entirety of my life. Wanted to take my life because of it numerous times. Until I hit my teens I'd steal diapers where I could, and would get frustrated with my dick getting hard, not knowing what that meant, when trying to put them on. Knew it was something forbidden in a sense, and it's been a source of great shame and isolation. For some it isn't for me it has been. For most it's a fetish, for me it's a paraphilia. I can achieve an erection in female company, but suffer from delayed ejaculation. Or to put it bluntly, I cannot blow a load unless an adult diaper is present, or I focus so intensely that my partner notice "I'm not in it" with them. I've never been able to tell a partner. Working with a psychiatrist atm. The worst part is that I absolutely for the love of God cannot locate a "Why?": It's mind numbing, I've ruminated and ruminated, and there is no answer, and it feels like a cruel joke. Psychiatrist suggested that it might be trauma which occurred during the period which is later characterized by "infantile amnesia". The amount of times I've confronted myself with that question, and been left with an awkward silence of nothing makes me wanna puke. Whenever it is referenced in public media, people go ballistics and think it's pedophilia. To a certain extent, being like this has made me "sympathize" with pedophiles, who don't act on it. I think I have it hard. That must be a real fucking nightmare. I'm genuinely well functioning.. or at least I have en education and have been in multiple relationships with fairly normal women. It breaks my mind, but... the orgasms are beyond this world, and I would very much like to know something which is probably in-commensurable, which is whether a straight man feels as good.. If there was some sort of compensation in orgasm intensity at least it wouldn't be all bad. But enough ramblings.
Tl:dr, I have it and don't get it either.

Any tips on bringing up this fetish to my gf? I want to diaper her so bad!

just straigh up tell her you'd like to do that (while vigorously explaining you're not a pedo) and see what happens.

Inducing the fetish won't work.

It's so specific that I fear it says something quite bad about the infantilization of the individual by society in general. I have the fetish, but try to contemplate tendencies in general. Heard a mom say to her 14 year old not too long ago, that he wasn't old enough to go see Logan. It's fairly anecdotal, but there is something strange about a culture, where a near adult is not allowed to go an see what is essentially superhero cartoons. It's appealing to the lowest common denominator and doing so in an escapist way marketed towards adults, and it scares me in a way. Not trying to be a prick, it literally gives me an uneasy sinister feeling.

I feel like I need a lead up. I doubt a total direct approach will work. Is straight forward always the answer?

And by the way, if any one is into david foster wallace, contemplate how infantilism as a metaphor is reflected in infinite jest, in accordance with how the marketing engine of the us appeals to wanting to have fun, without responsibility or citizenship. It works well in some ways and not in others. Now I'll stop bugging up the thread, have a wank and go to bed.

yucky :^S

no, you're probably right. Maybe I was a little too 'internet advicey' there.

How I personally did it: I've been open about secks stuff with my GF ever since we got together. But just like you, i figured diapers would be a bit too weird to straight up admit. I acted my whole way through 'discovering' the diaper fetish while vocalizing this to her.

bear in mind, this has been a process of months/years total. BUt the dripfeeding was quite nice and exciting, and worked out fine.

I can now just straight up order her to diaper up for the day, and she will.

Just last weekend I fingered he while she was in nothing but a diaper.

This is what I was thinking. Been asking things like "do you think you can make it?" When she tells me she has to "potty" she is very child like and I feel like it could be fun for both of us. Would you mind going into specifics on how you started and continued bringing it up?

Well not too much that is of use to you, that i can think of right off the bat, but I was in a position where i was able to fake that I found some goodnites (bedwetter diapers you can get in supermarktets) around the house. talked about that for a while and eventually got her to wear them. All kinda snowballed over the years from that.

Better if you ask me specifics in stead of me just reliving every little thing over the past 5-ish years.

why would you assume anyone but you wants to see this garbage?

How did you bring it up to her for her to try them on? What was her reaction?

How did you get past the lol that was fun one time to making it a more often thing?

Also thank you for your insight.

>How did you bring it up to her for her to try them on? What was her reaction?
Talked about 'taking' said diapers, few days/weeks later had the diapers, told her to try one on, she did, we had secks.
Then kinda just kept sneaking it in.

I'm the most dominant one in our relationship, so she just was like "uhm okay"-ish.

>How did you get past the lol that was fun one time to making it a more often thing?
Just kept talking about it on a serious level every once in a while, insisting that if she felt it would form a rift between us she'd tell me.

And on the other hand I used it to let her know how much it turned me the fuck on.

Bump

Sounds like she was down from the get go. She never pushed back or said to weird for me?

nah, but she's a generally submissive girl.

If there's something she absolutely does not want to do though, she won't. So there's some truth to what you're saying

But im 100% positive she wasnt/isnt a diaper fetishist herself.