Rate my ID Sup Forums

Rate my ID Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGNFdK1twI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that you posting Chris?

Fuck off, thats the id of two people showing how retarded the american licence system is

>5'7"

>5'07"
>250 lb
holy fucking shit....

Hail to the fucking Spaghetti Monster!

>how to sage

Eurofag here. Why the fuck doesnt the US have a uniform ID system? The drivers license isnt for IDing people, neither is the Social Security Number. How the fuck do you actually identify people on a federal level?

300 million would break their windows 95.

Nah, they are retarded and let the states decide (made sense pre computers), but that is not the question you should ask.
You should rather ask, why people are allowed to disguise themself on their drivers licence.

They all have the same standard info on them and your license is your ID tardmuffin. Only thing that changes is the color.

>with a drivers license and a social security number you jackass

fat fuck

What do you mean 2 people

>)
Josh Hutcherson is 5'5. A true 5'7 would appear in that pic.

And declare any height you want on it. I own a liquor store and a ton of customers who come in have real licenses, but they will say 5'11 when the person is clearly 5'7/5'8

They do that for years now and noone stopped the mad men

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGNFdK1twI

>Yuropeeon being confused by something that takes more than a blank mind to understand.
Why am i not surprised

Because if we had a unified ID system California would cry racism because it would invalidate illegal immigrants from getting ID's.

Californian here, fuck mexiniggers

Pastafarian?

The U.S. has been trying to implement the Real I.D. act for years now but can never get all the states on board because some states argue its a violation of civil rights.

Just a matter of time though..

hi sean

Can we just make drivers licenses federal? Like I don't want a DL and a separate ID

Welcome to 21th century. Even India has unified IDs. And it even hels the govt save a lot of money, but I guess, your states want constitutional freedom.

Tbh. I don't want to know how easy it is for a terrorist to get some fake USA IDs

>EXP 28 years away

Really?

Ramen

Muh states rights!

The most worthesome ID is german and after a quick search the german government seem to sell it to mossad. Wow, that is unexpected.

Christopher Mukaido? LOL

I'm in same state. Mine doesn't expire until 2051

No it's Gabriel I thought you were Chris because he sent me this same image earlier today & he frequently goes to b.

>NOT FOR FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION
Your ID is worthless

AZ ID's expire when you turn 65

hello fellow pastafarian

But then how does your government extort more money out of you every four years

thats the whole point of real id fucktard

How is having a piece of plastic that says that YOU are YOU is a violation of civil rights?

It's Arizona. We just do things like not pay teachers any money instead.