I figured out today that if I kill God, I can become God

I figured out today that if I kill God, I can become God....

>Killing a fictional space wizard to become a fictional space wizard

How can you kill something that isn't real?

Fuck off atheist. Enjoy hell, scum.

If my punishment for doubting god is an eternity in hell then that's not a god I would have wanted to spend eternity with anyway.

>Also Star Wars

better than eternal suffering dumbass

>fedoras
>fedoras everywhere

>Implying heaven and hell are real places

So I should "believe" just in case. Sounds reasonable.

No, you believe so you can spend eternity in Heaven where eternal pleasure awaits you or would you rather end up in eternal pain forever...

Dumb fucking cunt. It's like stopping at a stop sign at midnight when where it's quiet just in case a police officer is nearby. You do it just in case you'll get punished, fedora wearing faggot.

Enjoy your willful irrationality, sheep.

But everything that is pleasurable is a sin. Are we aloud to sin all we want once we get to heaven?

Isnt that how Santa Claus works?

So you rather burn for eternity? You can avoid this by repenting and accepting Jesus into your life, thus going to Heaven when your time passes.

Why would a loving god create a person, knowing they are destined for an eternal torture chamber (hell / lake of fire)

What's more likely, that that is actually true, or that hell is a manmade idea meant to make the peasantry subservient.

Stop being a stupid peasant, user.

But in this case it's really more like stopping at a sign with no one around but you feel there might be some invisible force to punish you.
Hell is a punishment created as part of a religion to convince you not to leave the religion. Very easy not to be scared of hell because it's an imaginary consequence.
How much of your belief is focused around your fears?

It doesn't matter at this point anymore. Isn't it better to repent and accept Jesus than to suffer for eternity?

Except I can find videos of police beating the shit out of people but no videos of hell or heaven or god. I think I'll take my chances.

Rational thinking makes it really hard to believe is crazy things with no proof other than people thinking it's true because they like how it feels to be in a special god club.

How could I possibly repent when I simply do not believe anything of it.

Even if I wanted to, I genuinely just would not have any faith.

I could try to and I could say that I repented, but nothing would have changed other than me making an effort to believe something insane.

The only difference between atheists and Christians is that atheists believe in 1 less god than Christians do.

How do you know Allah isn't the one true god?

It would be, if you assume it's true.

Of course you only believe in the consequences once you buy into the premise. You and most others are just asserting bullshit.

None actually, dumb fucking cocksucking trap worshipping faggot.

Religion is a social virus, passed primarily from parent to child.

Did you actually just say that? How retarded are you? How far on the spectrum are you? Autistic fuck.

>eternity
that's a big word for a little guy like you...

We got a live one.

Don't worry user, God will forgive your sins and you can fingerprint for eternity with Him. Don't stress over hell too much.

Hey buddy, reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.
Is it better to reply or lose your mom?

You sound triggered m8. You're his dosnt allow you to judge others that's for him to do faggot. Be a good sheep

You're the first one ITT to mention traps.

>How retarded are you?
It's not good to throw stones when sitting in a glas house...

Maybe these autistic newfaggots cant understand what's a real threat and whats not. Makes sense when so many reply to this shit, they're actually autistic, who knew?

>Believe in an omnipotent force that punishes you for not obeying it
Somehow real in religion but not real on Sup Forums?

It's not real in either place. I never reply to the your mom will die if not posts and my moms still alive. I guess I can't say the same about not going to hell yet, but it would be a surprise.

Topkek