BANDCAMP THREAD

Let's be frank - the last one is a corpse
Do what you do best. Be hacks. Live and prosper in the worst shithole of the Internet

Other urls found in this thread:

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
epiglottisarchival.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
hjkl.bandcamp.com/track/bad-juju
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
houseformusicians.bandcamp.com/
rainbowassmastermusic.bandcamp.com
sotweedrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dementia-pugilistica
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen
catorgan.bandcamp.com
nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases
rateyourmusic.com/list/Hakita/a_bull_of_heaven_diary___reviewing_every_bull_of_heaven_release_in_order/1/
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/
tripashn.bandcamp.com/album/trip-ass-live-cosmic-sound
youtube.com/watch?v=al66FlK4Hu4
zannmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-worst-kind-of-poetry
neptheprince.bandcamp.com/album/face-soup
vegamaestro.bandcamp.com/album/somewhere-sideways
heyitsjoe.bandcamp.com/album/sunspot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst shithole on the internet indeed!
>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Aphex Twin, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

I believe it to be the third worst myself but hell.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
>Available until 29th
>Some people say it's ambient but I'd like to think it's ambient-ish, one dude said it's "avant-folk", whatever that means
>Like bedroom music
>Sad
>Few people like this so far, be a next one!

Yes:
I'll stay here and review stuff. So give me something nice peeps.

Oh, and if for nothing else - here I'll post my old albums under Epiglottis:
epiglottisarchival.bandcamp.com/
Read up on some of these albums. They have now a section which I talk about them briefly. And the albums are FREE! I'll add more of the shortly in due time.

will mix you band recordings for free, contact by replying

I bet you will!

>will mix you band recordings for free
Can I have tomato, cheese and some Nickelback topping on it?

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive & melancholic tones
>from DSBM and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based shit
>most of it is based on suburban misery
>not making music anymore
>when prozac no longer helps

reccing
gods

ill show you!

yes just send me the raw tracks

Sent :^)

where did you send it to

>being this new

mix and master my life bruh

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

:^)
nah, not good at that

good shit

its good, but I think you can do a ton more with it.

the kind of ambient that doesn't directly put you to sleep? i like it

hjkl.bandcamp.com/track/bad-juju
>industrial
>drum & bass
>noise

>its good, but I think you can do a ton more with it.
Well, that could mean quite a lot. What are you thinking of exactly?

Recommended:
Good industrial hip-hop. It really sounds like Death Grips without MC Ride, if you're a fan of them, you'll be a fan of this too
Straightforward ambient, piano and synth-driven. Incredibly ethereal, he certainly knows how to get the best tone that'll bless your soul after a stressful day.
Brown Study might be your best piece in a while.
(putting these releases on a new Bandcamp is the stupidest thing you did so far, but it's your music)
DSBM that leans towards dark ambient. Every note on the piano is like your mother weeping, and it will certainly make you feel depressed.
the fuck

JUST RELEASED
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
>Guitar ambient
>Psychedelic drone music
>It rains on Fuji

>Look mom I can play an instrument, so people wont call me a hack now
>for the fans of Keiji Haino, Spacemen 3

>(putting these releases on a new Bandcamp is the stupidest thing you did so far, but it's your music)
What did you expect, some sort of intelligence from me?

I was referring to the album where it was strictly piano. I feel it could be complimented with more instrumentation and ambiance. Nevertheless, it is great.

Ah, I see. Yeah it was possibly the one with the raven? The whole purpose of it was to be a strictly a piano piece but I do agree that some level of instrumentation would do more good.
Heard your track by the by and I'm not a huge sucker on it sadly. I think the noisy parts are a bit too static and rather unengaging. The rhythmic section being as it is really doesn't make this track any more "pleasant" to listen to. In fact I would like that track to be a bit more space-ous, a bit more open maybe. Because, as of now, there is a little substance to be had (at least coming from the speaker listen). Maybe a bit more work in terms of providing a more clearer composition and make track a bit more flexible could add a bit more freshness into it? I find this track to be a downgrade compared to 0000

By the way...

houseformusicians.bandcamp.com/

> This is the first House for Sup Forumssicians compilation.
> Each artist was presented a task of making a self-portrait.
> This is what came out of that.
> Each track presents varied sound.
> Each track provides an essential element of one music as well as a complex point on their personality.
> Music ranging from singer-songwriter to noise and beyond.
> All money given to this release goes to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (afsp.org)

reccimus maximus

rainbowassmastermusic.bandcamp.com
>noise, grindcore, dance pop, mashup
>get fucked

mashups I did ages ago unlike anything you've heard before.

Rec'n:

I've heard something like that before. When I had a spazm on my way to the football game

sotweedrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dementia-pugilistica

>lofi garage pop
>ffo orchid tapes, Alex g, car seat headrest

Question for this thread:

What is the most extreme/boundary- and public tase-pushing music you listen to? Have you ever come across music that was just too much for you, or you wasn't even sure that it's music?

As for me (and it's funny coming from a noise guy) I had a hard time fully digesting Trout Mask Replica. I get the concept, but it's not an album I'd happily listen to, because it's very tough to sit all the way through. Same with some digital-era Merzbow albums, like Dharma. Sometimes I need music to be painful, but I'm rarely in that mood.

Scott Walker's "The Drift" and The Goslings album "Grandeur of Hair" are both way up there for me probably

>The Goslings
Between The Dead is a good album if Grandeur of Hair is too intense for you
Just as noisy, more psychedelic, less chaotic

Like a Wall in Which an Insect Lives and Gnaws or Aleph-Ten
It was an extreme in a sense of questioning yourself during the listening. Oh and also a lot of "Why?"s where in there somewhere

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen

>experimental
>tapeloops
>vaporwave

Hope you enjoy it! Will give more feedback shortly.

reccs:

>sound collage
>plunderphonics

catorgan.bandcamp.com

Rec

>NEW
>Theme of Dreams & Nightmares
>Dark Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Noise, Granual Spacey Reverb
>Under 16 min
>Give it a Download

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Would love to hear your feedback!
Thank you for listening

Reccin

not too intense, I thought the question was the most boundary pushing/almost uncomfortable music you listen to. I love that album

What in the name of the actual living fuck

I just looked them up.
They've got 333 studio albums with titles, many of them are literally YEARS long
11 collections(?) with 1024 one-minute recordings in each and another batch of 100 numbered albums.
Thanks for the rec, I've got to go now to live the rest of my life as a monk in a cave listening to their discography

Just use this, saves you trouble:
rateyourmusic.com/list/Hakita/a_bull_of_heaven_diary___reviewing_every_bull_of_heaven_release_in_order/1/

Oh, and seek out their famous 137th release. Worth a listen!

fucking wew

why are we not funding this band

'Cause the don't sell their shit, they don't ask money for their shit and why should I waste my money on a -3,53 hour record anyway?

sounds like a garbage gimmick desu.

Well they do have a few legimative records... out of 400. The problem being is that half of their discography is gimmic indeed and not even a clever one (negative length records, milions of hours of music based on a three seconds drone loop, corrupted MP3 records which can't be retrived etc.)

> All money given to this release goes to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (afsp.org)

At least you can't say they aren't experimental

If by experimental you mean making stuff like this then I'm glad I'm not a part of that

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>tfw you've been painting for weeks instead of making new music

Recommended!

I can listen to almost everything out there as long as it doesn't have brass instruments or electric guitars in it. I'm into noise and experimental music and was even on the same CD as Merzbow one time.

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/
disappointed i know you are

Great stuff

Also, mate, you should contact me if you have some time. It takes way too long

Because the main guy behind the project is dead.

Also:
tripashn.bandcamp.com/album/trip-ass-live-cosmic-sound

>alt-rock
>live in studio

Rec'd as fuck:

Wow, okay, I didn't knew that actually, holy crap

fucking RIP
I'm quite amazed how the band has a pretty detailed wikipedia page, they even played live
I really apprrciate these guys' dedication

That is a dope ass painting

Thanks, mate!

I've always considered making music and visual art very closely related. But then again, I've got that fun synesthesia thing.

Now all I need is a new release to finally connect the visual and the auditory sphere again.

>for the fans of Keiji Haino

Alright, I'm probably the only Keiji Haino fan in this thread so I will listen to it.

>tfw no bandcamp yet
participated in the last thread
Sup Forums is actually pretty nice
i hope threads like these get made forever...

youtube.com/watch?v=al66FlK4Hu4

No, I'm here too.

zannmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-worst-kind-of-poetry
>post-hardcore

new tape

neptheprince.bandcamp.com/album/face-soup

I like how clean it sounds, especially for a hypnagogic record.
It's heavy and kinda creepy, but not in an overbearing way.
Sorta reminds me of Boards of Canada in some places. It's quite nice.
It sounds pretty interesting and flows well. The album cover doesn't seem to match with the music to me.

Alright, I have to say I really enjoyed this.

One point of critique, though, because I've noticed it on myself in the past: Seeing a Bandcamp page with multiple releases for each month really makes me not want to listen to it because it gives the impression most things were done in haste. I personally now, after having finished the music for a release, let it lie for at least a week without listening to it and then come back to it. I usually find so many things then I have to polish before releasing it and the release becomes more rounded for it.

vegamaestro.bandcamp.com/album/somewhere-sideways

Band - Vega Maestro
Album - Somewhere Sideways

Sorta psychedelic garage/punk rock, I'm actually really horrible with genres so I would appreciate some feedback about what you might classify it as--hope ya like it

heyitsjoe.bandcamp.com/album/sunspot

>chiptune
>instrumentals