ITT: Interracial couples that don't really bother you

ITT: Interracial couples that don't really bother you.

Hispanic + White

White + Asian

Asian + Hispanic

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?154103-Genetic-quot-Balanced-mestizos-quot-with-pictures-and-DNA-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But hispanics are white

none of them bother me you mentally ill manchild

Black + Jewish

Anything that doesn't involve niggers or shitskins is fine for mixed relationships.

Hispanic is at least half-white, so Hispanic + White is barely noticeable. Couple centuries of breeding with other whites and it'll just be the American slavs.

if by Hispanic you mean mainly of European descent ( i think in English they are called Creoles or you guys call them peninsulares) then sure. If you mean like, mestizo then idk about that my senpai. Indios should all be gassed along with abos and jews but most people dont consider them Hispanic.

White women love the contrast of Hispanics skin on their white. It makes the feel like they're being conquered as we make them squeal how much more they love getting fucked by us than white men with their faces down and worthless little white ass up

It doesn't matter what you think. Brown hair and brown eyed Hispanics fuck white women all the time and they love it

Interracial couples don't bother me per se; I just laugh whenever I see a stereotypical one like some weeb with an ugly azn or a random black guy with a white whale lol

I'm from a Mexican family my family is perfectly fine with one of the children being gay or dating outside of our race but the moment my cousin brought her black boyfriend Michael they basically said fuck off your not allowed in our houses anymore. My dad married a white women and one of my other cousins married a Asian girl basically we hate blacks.

White + White
White-Hispanic + White
White-Asian + White
White + White

American+human

Guys like this are clearly "White" as you can see. And, bTW, classifying them as "White" has nothing at all to do with rigging the crime stats or trying to ease the average White's anxiety that they are being displaced in their own homeland...

Blacks and Jews

Funnily enough practically every coalburner I've seen had the hooked nose

brown eyed and black hair doesnt automatically mean mestizo you disgusting indio. Even the dude in your pick has more Euro blood than indio blood so he still looks mestizo but not shit brown like you are pedro. But if posting pictures of other men with women you will never get makes you feel better then sure.

what the fuck is this flag

I really don't care at all even when it's just a fetish for some people.

They'll either learn or they won't. Doesn't hurt me any.

>mudeyes
>white

Black + Asian
Black + Hispanic

Haha it's ok. White women love orgasming on our Hispanic dicks. Like I said they love pretending we are invading and conquering them and their people while fucking them, they cum so hard from that shit

Am I on neo-Sup Forums?, what happened to your "14/88, racemixing is degenerate"?

CHI

>If you mean like, mestizo then idk about that my senpai.

You realize most mestizos don't look how you think they look, right?

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?154103-Genetic-quot-Balanced-mestizos-quot-with-pictures-and-DNA-results

>Black + Jewish
>Asian + Black
>Jewish + Asian
>Mexican + Black
>Mexican + Jewish
>Jewish + Mixed
>Mixed + Mixed
>Black + Ugly White women

CA

There aren't any. All races have good qualities that miscegenation just weakens on both sides.

>Black + Ugly White women
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a coalburner IRL who wasn't dog-dick ugly.

>Asian + Black

No they are half human garbage

then i take back what i said. but what do they mean when they say "balanced mestizos"?

Why are people so bootyhurt over interracial shit? It's a lot less common than the media makes it out to be, the vast majority of people marry within their own general groups

I'm Dominican and one of my exes was German/white American.

does that count

Kill yourself human garbage, you are not one of us.

This

>implying any kind of interracial breeding is ok
What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums?

Canada's pet.

>"balanced mestizos"?
Someone whose ancestry is almost exactly 50/50 White and Amerindian, (as opposed to 25/75 or 75/25 etc).

Cuck

cmon man.. we know you're 50/50 at the most

Australoid+Indian
Native American+Asian

>Basically we hate blacks
That's the attitude of most Hispanics when it comes to race mixing with blacks: complete disgust

Ha ha, even Pablo doesn't like you

>modern cartoons

GEE I WONDER

You're the one that got colonized bitch.

My gf is an Aussie. Doesn't bother me.

Pol is suppose to be politically incorrect or politically insensible not straight out racist. Go to a neo-nazi site faggot

That awkward moment when most Hispanic people have at least some African ancestry lel

well you learn something new everyday. thanks.

look at cities in California that were historically black ( like Compton for example). the Latino gangs and Latino people in general despise niggers to no end.

Oy Vey! All race mixing couples are good among the Goyim! It's the current year!

>Sup Forums
>NOT straight out racist

This is just the "White women love bbc" meme but with beaners. Will the meme never end?

GO

reddit and crossposters

I dated a Mexican chick for a little while so I don't really care when I see Hispanics with Whites

This. Anything that doesn't involve White is good.

Some are pretty dark, some have Asian-style eyes, some look white.

>Asian + Hispanic

please no. that's how Filipinos were made.

why do you care ? seriously

Literally black + white

Low energy baiting, only Sup Forumsmblr would fall for this. You could at least have included nu-PPG and tumblr-bears instead of semi-decent shows.

TOP KEK

That's her mom? Total milf. She looks 30.

It will end when the last white woman in America gets pumped full of our Hispanic seed

Cuz he wants to uphold da soopeerior whyte raceeeee

I'm not even against interracial relationships but this is 0/10 trolling

Lmao

WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIT

None of them as long as they're actually committed to each other.

GFs is good. Although, Alex Hirsch is being a fag on Twitter right now.

quads of truth desu

None of them honestly.
Hispanic people are for Hispanics.
Asian people are for Asians.
Black people are for Blacks.
White people are for Whites.

When I see an interracial couple I know that there is something wrong with one or both of them and this is true every time.

Jews are semetic not european.

>Hispanic people are for Hispanics.
This is retarded. We're the result of racemixing, there isn't a Hispanic race.

Holy cringe dude

All memes aside, if hispanics did start having a bunch of kids with white women, would that native part of us eventually be rubbed out?

Like those white people here in the US have like .1 injun in them, wouldn't after a couple generation the browness be gone?

Sup Forums level at it's worst

Yea it's not that bad, especially if he's a good Catholic. I would rather have my sister / cousin marry a pious Catholic Hispanic than a white liberal douche.

It doesn't matter what you think or care. We'll be breeding with your women whether you like it or not

Where are the Star memes?

is there any hope that we can preserve the Aryan master race from being infested by these sub-humans?

I'm a slavic, with bright blue eyes and family of red hair, I am moved to USA and fell in love with a full blood native american (real one not muh 35th heritage)

What do I do, I'm absolutely in love and have never been treated this well before. She is amazing, religious, hates niggers, and wants to have kids and cook for me.. She is also willing to convert to orthodoxy to keep the family bond strong..

Will my children genes be poisned or is native blood good to spirit touch the american earth?

See this guy gets it. It's better for both of us anyway. White men need Hispanic men to have sex with white women to keep the white population up.

Nope.

>But hispanics are white

I mean this

I'm a white guy but with brown hair and brown eyes so basically the only reason I'm white is my pale skin. for guys like me it's fine to date hispanic because all I'm doing is making another pale brown haired brown eyed child without breeding with an aryan girl and risk losing the ability to pass on her features. Basically I'm fine with any race mixing unless its an actual nice looking unique race like aryans. Im even fine with coal burners as long as their ugly or fat which 99% of the time I they are

i regret ever being a fan of that shit

Anything that doesn't involve black men. Black women? Okay

I'm brown too weirdo, my mom has a lot of spaniard in here whereas my dad was full blown native.

I came out light brown and standing 6' and my brother at 5'10 and white, genetics are fucking weird.

Does this mean me and my brother are mutants?

People should take a note from Faust and make Holocaust jokes and avoid making too many political statements about anything :^)

we wuz omlets and sheit,

I like a lot of couples; but I don't like mixing space alien bug monsters and humans

Not if he's a faggot cholito. I'm talking about a guy who is a serious practicing Christian who goes to mass every Sunday, prays the Rosary / Chaplet of Divine Mercy / Angelic Chaplet of Saint Michael every night, reads 20 minutes of the Bible every night and knows a reasonable amount of Theology (Catholic or Orthodox).

Semitic is ethnically "white"

not blue eyed, blond hair, but white

All kinds of race mixing are degenerate
Fucking cuck

>white man with blue eyes and blond hair
>marry mestizo woman
>her family flip us shit regularly
>get called every white racist term jokingly all the time
>mfw i call her brother "mi cunado" with dumb ass grin on my face

heres the kicker

>her entire family looks white as fuck and have green/brown eyes

Only some are.

That's what I'm saying. Almost all Hispanics are that way. Only a minority aren't