Trump's Immigration Reform is Dystopian

wired.com/2016/05/even-conservatives-say-trumps-immigration-plan-dystopian/

>would eviscerate the economy and reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars
>Even if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4idela/proof_that_guccifer_hacked_clinton_post_is_taken/
gawker.com/new-hacked-presidential-art-may-be-bill-clintons-white-1476802573
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4ia4gi/here_is_some_strong_evidence_that_guccifer_did_in/d2wnfcl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking awesome. Bring on the hellscape.

Vote trump and dont be a pussy xD

Quit being a coward for once on your life OP.

Sounds like higher wages to me. Bring it.

The world is dystopian as it is. I'd take dustbowl era depression over shitskin disneyland any day, though.

So you mean wages would go up because the labor market isn't flooded?

Seeing the liberals attempting to justify slave labor always is some Twilight-zone level shit.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

AND THEY ARE GOING TO COME IN
L E G A L L Y

boo hoo

Who fucking cares. I'd rather live in a shitty white country than a slightly-less-shitty brown one

Also

>undocumented immigrants

into the trash it goes

im ok with this, go Trump !

>oh no if we actually enforce our laws it will have costs!
>guess we should just get used to living in a lawless shithole of a failed state just like all of the latinos who are swarming us!

I don't understand the main focus here is how many tax dollars and jobs are lost instead of how many illegal jobs these illegals are working at. Like they mention tech jobs how often do illegals work tech that makes no fucking sense.

Dystopian for mexicans yeah. Can i go without my morning sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle? Of course

>would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
time to automate and create even more tech jobs

>a fucking tech magazine
>legitimate policy analysis

Pick one fucking pleb

>logic
>trump supporters

Choose one OP.

>WAAHHHH WHATEVER WILL WE DO IF CORPORATIONS CAN NO LONGER PAY SLAVE LABOR DOLLARS A DAY TO PICK CABBAGES

The hypocrisy of liberals on illegal immigration just astounds me. And can't you still legally pay seasonal workers on temp visas peanuts? So what will change? We'd just kick out the people who are breaking the law and overstaying their visas.

That or farmers will increase automation and the cost of produce might go up slightly. Whoopde-fucking-do.

Ugh. Fuck this country. I WANT MORE WITHOUT-PAPERS PICK-AND-CHOOSE LAW ABIDERS!

The economy is more important than this country. In fact, it is the MOST important thing, ever. GET RID OF BORDERS!

Sounds like an opportunity for someone to sell 4 million robots.

Literally never. Spics cant read much less write code

Companies that rely on exploiting illegal immigrants don't deserve to stay in business.

>we need those illegal aliens to work jobs!

These kikes need to fuck off. This bullshit excuse only works if our employment rate is 100%

You mean we might have to put niggers to work again? You mean college kids in the summer might have to work the fucking fields? WHAT A FUCKING TRAGEDY!

>slave labor is good
Nah.

If we need more laborers we can have sex and improve our tech. Necessity is the mother of invention.

>would eviscerate the economy and reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars
This is what leftists actually believe.

Estimated loss to economy if illegals exported = 1 trillion, which is 10% of GDP for 1 year. Trump = major recession for everyone with any knowledge of economics and supply and demand.

>I-if I don't like it it's dystopian!

The growing corporatocracy needs to die. Better a recession now than complete globalist political dominance in fifty years.

If an economy relies on illegal immigrants, it is an artificially inflated economy.

>Estimated loss to economy if illegals exported = 1 trillion
This seems like a legitimate figure and not totally made up.

The only people who would lose money are the Jews who own the corporations that are unlawful and immoral enough to hire illegals for pennies over Americans. Everyone else would benefit through more jobs and higher wages. It's as if all the people defending this shit are puppets for those Jews.

Fuck the economy. Hail the Nation.

That's only a problem if you believe the phony unemployment statistics.

>I do not understand how the economy works

Thanks for your insight, trumpbaby

Europe
>WE CAN'T CLOSE THE BORDERS
>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
>IT DOESN'T WORK
Weeks later
Borders closed
Tons of illegals and criminals caught

The local and federal gubbment would save a trillion dollars without millions of illegals sucking on the teat of gibsmedat, so it would even out.

>Lapowsky
Every god damn time

I don't want to sound counter-signally, but there are some additional measures trump will need to implement for this all to work.

We need to seriously cut down on bennies and welfare. Why? Because we need americans to work those jobs that were done by beaners before the wall. And americans aren't doing them because they have no incentive to bother working when they can just collect welfare. Welfare should be withheld for lazy faggots and mainly given to supplement those that will work these jobs instead. That basically means they act as subsidies for things like socal farmers and such, but its better than just giving away free money to a third of the nation.

The alleged problem of "jobs americans don't want to do" is just born out of welfare state and labor laws. And if we don't put in incentives, nobody will get hired for these jobs and then it will be back to importing muh beaners

I'm confused...if the Developed World is so desperate for cheap unskilled labour then why is Obama and the establishment so desperate to make clear that the only to get ahead in life is to rack up as many student debts as you possibly can afford, crawl on your hands and knees to get an unpaid internship for experience and live at home until your 45? Why is unemployment so high and wages so low? Why has the working class been completely eviscerated? Why does the Government allow almost every single industry free reign outsource jobs to the third world? And what about the robot revolution the experts are predicting will make unskilled labour completely obsolete? An idea endorsed by Wired of all places in the first place.

This, I'm only voting for Trump because I want the world to suffer like I do every day.

Telling us his positions would destroy the economy only motivates us more. You normies will learn what real pain is.

[SCARE TACTICS INTENSIFY]

>trust a jew lover

Aw mom take away your Xbox :3

I don't recall Brazil being a Utopia

>lose a net total of 4 million workers

So what? These folks work in jobs now that are only necessary because of immigrants.
If you kick out 20 million people, you need less:
- construction workers
- less utilities workers
- less food production
- less Spanish language service people
- ... you get the idea

Nobody would miss the net loss of 4 million workers because there is 20 million less demand for these workers

Yep
It will NOT destroy the economy
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

Oh no, another journalist disagrees with Trump. Wish I could still be #cruzmissile.

WE'RE ALREADY IN A FUCKING DYSTOPIA FUCKING WAKE UP.

>I don't understand how supply and demand impacts wages

The only people who stand to lose from the deportations are the elites and the illegals themselves. Try harder shill.

brb - going to the US - legally

>Break the law
>Get in trouble for it

WHAT A HOLOCAUST

>wired

>wired.com
hahahaha

Since when did utopian become dystopian?

By the way, biometric passports will make the illegals stay out.

OP's a fag.

The door should be 10 stories high and gold plated.

>anything but infinite growth is dystopia

Thanks (((Wired)))

If a company cannot make profit by following the laws of the nation it operates in, it should not exist and the free market will source a replacement through demand.

Illegal workers are a weapon that the corporatocracy utilizes against the American workforce to artificially maximize profiteering by keeping the average wage disconnected from inflation. This is unfair entirely to the American worker and it needs to be done away with.

Plus 300 billion for cost to deport and 20 years in court it would take to deport all. Illegals are entitled to a day in court. After all, you could get swept up in a raid, you know.

The only people that worry about this, are the 1%.
If illegal Mexicans are kicked out, it actually becomes am employee's market. Minimum wage would rise, naturally with out the need for government mandate.

AND THIS MY FELLOW AMERICANS IS WHY YOU DONT MAKE ILLEGAL LABOR A CRUX IN YOUR ECONOMY
I'm laughing though, what do liberals think will happen if they give them amnesty and we actually have to start paying them

>we got rid of people stealing jobs
>by using people employed to get rid of those people
>so that people who dont steal can have jobs

This creates a LOSS of jobs?

Someone explain this? Wired is very out of touch.

I'm seriously confused here.

>implying that illegals flooding our country is creating jobs that didn't exist beforehand that will now somehow be vacant when they leave

Good goy

The Left-wing is fucking disgusting. They want to import mass third world cheap labor and thus reduce the quality of life for the working man so they can pat themselves on the back for a "job well done".

Disgrace.

>Mexico pays for the wall
>Hire illegals with Mexico's money to build the wall

Yup why do you think the border is wide open, elites would rather use the illegals for cheap slave labor than pay americans a good wage

Yeah these sources you're referencing leave little doubt in my mind that what you're saying is true and wasn't pulled right out of your ass.

If companies can't fill their positions with Americans that belong here and pay them actual wages, they have no business being here. Besides, we have machines to fill a lot of roles if it really comes down to it. Fuck them and fuck you.

Build the wall and get those shitskins out of here.

Essentially every undocumented/illegal that comes here works all the time. There aren't 11 million Americans willing to do those jobs.

Things are already dystopian, this is something that would actually make it noticeably less dystopian in one respect.

and by 'elites' I mean rich jews, the same jews who drag our military into wars in the middle east to do israels bidding

Too fucking bad

Companies that strive off of illegal immigrants will starve too and good riddance

They dodge tax shit anyways

FUCKEM

>There aren't 11 million Americans willing to do those jobs.
Not for the shit wages the mexicants are willing to work for

>get machines to replace them
>educated citizens take their place
womp womp jee whiz

Obama deported millions of undocumented workers during his reign so all that stuff about deporting illegal immigrants fucking up the economy is all made up.

why is your country's GDP depend on black market moonshine jobs so much?

It's a smokescreen, part of a massive corporate propaganda mission to make amnesty seem like the only possible choice.

You will never see hard numbers connected to these arguments, because the fact is illegal/foreign workers are simply a tool to extend the wage/inflation gap for maximum investor profit.

By keeping the floodgates of foreign labor open, the corporatocracy has unnatural influence on the supply of labor, therefore it can enact control on the demand.

This country has changed from a system designed to maximize freedom and liberty to a system designed to maximize comfort and pleasures.

we have lost our soul

>Nobody wants to do this job
>Raise wages
>Job becomes financially interesting
>People do job
Market at work

>People don't want to do the job
>Open borders to let in an unlimited stream of poor beaners who will do the job
*?*

>>Lapowsky
>Every god damn time

Sup Forums is always right.

liberals constantly claim only 11 million illegals

number of unemployed americans equals 16 million at 5.5% unemployment rate

we lose 11 million worker replace them with 16 million workers and still have a 4 million worker deficit.

which figure are liberals lying about

Always do the opposite of what jews say. This is going to be great Trump can create an executive order for a jobs program for unemployed African Americans to either work or benefits get cut.

im sick of the "open borders double GDP!" meme. fuck off wired.com

>lose 4 million workers
And when labor is scarce wages rise, it means that if McDicks wants to have people work a grill all day they have to pay them more than Beetus King or they'll be understaffed and lose money. Funny how suddenly these "free trade" assholes don't like capitalism when it's them dealing with a free market.

Do illegals pay taxes?

Can you post the one where the Jew is behind the reptilian and holds up the world?

No they get paid in cash.

Of course not, they get paid under the table.

They'll do the jobs or they won't get ginsmedats.

I doubt this will ever happen, but I really think that there needs to be a government agency that actively finds work for people who are unemployed based on their area/skills, and if they refuse the offered jobs they no longer receive payments. As it stands currently, there is very little incentive to get off of welfare programs and begin working, and people are able to cheat the system so easily.

>chemo hurts your body therefore we should just let cancer run it's course

Cultural integrity should always trump economics. Not everyone is blinded by the shekels. I'd rather spend a million lifetimes poor in a country of my own people than rich in one belonging to outsiders.

Holy Shit,there's proof that Guccifer actually did hack the Clinton email server

Reply FavoriteEdit Your Message
Date: May 8th, 2016 10:57 AM
Author: """''''"'"

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4idela/proof_that_guccifer_hacked_clinton_post_is_taken/

He leaked Bill Clinton's unreleased doodles a couple of years back, which were located on the server:

gawker.com/new-hacked-presidential-art-may-be-bill-clintons-white-1476802573

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4ia4gi/here_is_some_strong_evidence_that_guccifer_did_in/d2wnfcl

It's not really reform

It's like enforcing the law.

Satan and Beyond the Infinite, you make a great point

> Mexicans have the second highest percentage of any ethnic group on welfare
> been in a depression for 7 years
> Our economy will collapse if we have borders and laws

Sales taxes, stuff like that. Income taxes not so much (unless they have a stolen SSN and get a regular paycheck like everyone else).

>I want to keep using illegal aliens as slave labor

Good point OP! I will now #castratemyself4clinton!

This

> the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
so what.
What are they working on currently?
What is their financial contribution?
What is their social contribution?
If your logic is solid then why don't Mexico help with these deportations because surely they would benefit. Hell why don't ALL of these slave exporters stop emigration... oh yeah, they are getting rid of excess burden.

So because it'll affect the economy we should just let slide illegal acts?

It doesn't, this is a load of bullshit intended to muddy the water and make the obvious course harder to see.

Labor supply and demand is a weight scale, balanced between the native workforce's supply of manpower and the economy's demand. This typically keeps the wage/inflation ratio balanced.

By harnessing foreign labor, the scale unbalances and the wage/inflation ratio becomes unbalanced, as it has been in the US for decades. The capital that would naturally circulate towards the workforce through labor is instead remaining in the economy through money 'saved' on foreign labor.

While this seems like a smart business move, in a situation like this the output of the business sector eventually surpasses the stunted purchasing power of the workforce.

This is the globalist doctrine, to keep this ball of economic imbalance rolling through the harvesting of undeveloped nations and labor forces. They're running a tab around the world and into our backs.