My mum just died last night, im 18 Sup Forums first day without her I don't know what to do

my mum just died last night, im 18 Sup Forums first day without her I don't know what to do

something other than post it on b

you should have posted on b before she passed you asshole

Talk to your family and friends faggot

shoulda replied to that thread bro

Really though, that's harsh. maybe spend the day celebrating her? Doing things she would have liked to do with you.

Lost my dad recently and it was hard as all hell. Hang in there, user. You're still alive and that matters much a lot.

First: Learn to cook.
Second: Learn to wash your own and other ones clothes.
Third: Learn how to don't bother anyone in your house.

?

Profit, you're your own and better mother now.

remember to wash your ass and balls and try not to burn the house down

Or you just could wait until your dad dies too and then try to become Batman.

I'm sorry mate. I hope you will eventually get past it.

You're not getting over that shit for like a year.

My old man died right before I graduated high school.

Yeah, you're fucked. I hope you have supportive friends, because going throat grieving for months alone really takes it's toll on you.

Hang in there. Staying busy is your best bet.

Be the man your mother would have been proud of, make sure that every move you make from now on will be to better yourself physycly and mentally.

Much love to you Sup Forumsro

Fuck the corpse
Bury it with your cum inside.

RIP your mom. Sorry bro.

Its tragic and yes, it will always hurt (albeit less so in time) but you've got no choice other than to face the pain and soldier on. You're 18 and have a long life ahead of you. One upside is dealing with such a seriously shitty thing this early means theres probably not much to come in future that could fuck you up close to this bad.

Party like it's 1999.

get a new fidget spinner
that'll cheer you up

Surround yourself with friends and family.

On another note, don't let people take advantage of you in this situation, even people you wouldn't expect will try to rip you off if you're the sole heir of her stuff. My mom's mom did this to me when she died and I never would have thought that she would lie to me to try and get more money out of the situation. Watch your back dude. Get a good lawyer if there's any value that she had.

My grandma is also dead, and I haven't seen my dad since I was 1. It's literally me and my Grandad left in the house, I have no idea what to do. She would usually cook, clean, wash clothes, walk the dog, do the shopping. Grandad was too old to do it and I have no idea how. I am fucked. My do nothing but vidya days are over, feels fucking bad man.

Kill yourself.

Should've replied to that post. The pictures warn you for a reason.

Have you tried fucking her corpse?

Don't take advise from Sup Forums, we made macros for it.

Probably to laugh at idiots too.

Well make sure you keep close to your grandpa then. If any of your friends are trying to reach out to you, let them. The initial shock will eventually wear off and you will feel better, took like a week for me. Don't bottle your emotions, just let them out if you have to and try to avoid drugs and drinking if you can.

cry
Just let it out and when the tears dry stand up and remember how she saw you. Be the man she would be proud of and make her proud.
She is still watching, deep inside you.
The tree might have been cut down but the fruit holds the future.
Your daughter might carry her name.

Nothings gonna make it easier. But these days, right now, you're gonna remember. And at some point, you're gonna see how they and your reaction to the content you've gave them formed you. It might take years. I'm very sorry about your mother, and you have my deepest condolences. By in spite of that, and not with the intention of being harsh, I suggest you get the fuck out of Sup Forums, take a walk a contemplate life, death, your mom and yourself. All the best.

F

Sorry Bro. It gets easier.

Grow some balls and accept it , learn to live by your own, mama's boy.

It never gets better

Wrong attitude.

Condolences user. It's gonna be a hard time and likely not a short one. However like it's been said several times already this period on your life is going to teach you so much, and you'll become so much stronger for it. Soaking from experience. Lordy my dad at 19.
F

Some day are better, some days are worse