Is it degenerate to disassociate from your family of origin?

Is it degenerate to disassociate from your family of origin?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EVCO7ZKVDs
izvestia.ru/news/612893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you understand how fucking much they have done for you and you choose to hurt them? This whole "I don't owe anything to anyone" is just being an asshole narcisist.

Yes, and read the sticky you ginormous faggot.

Patrick Jewart is completely 99% degenerate, yes

What if they've done more harm than good?

Not an argument.

yes but with one exception, if your family of origin is degenerate then it's fine

Then you're probably just a spoilt. If you choose to hurt people who have given birth to you, fed you and loved you, you don't know what respect means. You're just a narcisistic asshole.

I'm not talking about defooing people who love you though.

It's your choice
if they're degenerates, then sure

My father was an incompetent man. He has this weird level of trying to instill Stockholm syndrome in both myself and my brother and mother.

Fuck him.

I mean, they can give birth to you and feed you, all the while treating you like a dog.

On the other hand, people may be causing further disruptions in society by ostracizing their families.

idk but i hate mine desu

Depends on the circumstances. If they are niggers/wiggers/degenerates/fat then you'd do your best to get away from that. If they're traditional and looking out for your welfare since you were born until they die then you owe it to them to continue on and be there for your own children.

If they tell you they don't love you. But if you're a little bitch who goes "boohoo she said something bad to me she doesn't love me I'm gonna ruin her life" then I feel sorry for you parents.

Did he touch your pee pee?

What if they tell you they love you but their actions speak otherwise?

No if they are shit and you made an honest effort to reconciliate/fix them

>Parents were hippies
>Would rave and club throughout most of my childhood
>Openly took drugs in front of me, all their friends were druggies, only child out of all those peoples children not to end up committed at one point
>They basically left me to do what I wished
>All my friends thought they were cool
>Complete lack of discipline in anything related to school work or life, predicated straight A's but dropped out of school because no one stopped me
>On the other hand my fathers drinking and drug use had furled some insane paranoia
>After the age of 14 I was locked out of every room except the bathroom with padlocks
>They would turn off the electricity if they weren't home
>Father would come home randomly to check on me
>From childhood I wasn't allowed to eat or touch anything in the kitchen without asking permission
>Strangely underweight through childhood, realised lack of breakfast and lunches affected school concentration
>Kicked out on 18th birthday, parents went to Europe for two years
>End up moving myself to Australia, parents keep emailing me, wonder why I only bother to Skype them once a year at christmas

The older I get the more I wished I had a real family that I could love.

My father is a degenerate drunk who believes every right wing thing on facebook and my mother a loony feminist lefty who sleeps more than lives.

I dont care for either of them but I still put up with them because family.

Then you probably just don't appreciate what they've done for you enough. You could try to actively make things better by talking about it politely.

If they done so much for you then you are obligated to be there for them if need be, otherwise you are probably expected to go your own way like any other adult

If they are actually abusive, no. It's actually what people should do, it's disturbing how this is never talked about and people just worship this "BUT IN THE END S/HE'S STILL YOUR MOTHER/FATHER" idea.

Now don't get me wrong, Stefan Molyneux is evidently insane and goes full retard about it so I don't support his dumbass DEFOOing, but at least he talks about it. I at least share his hatred for irresponsible/abusive parents, and I say that has someone who had very nice parents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EVCO7ZKVDs

A man turns his back on his family, he ain't no friend of mine.

Yes, unless they really really REALLY suck

im not sure anymore, my dad left my mom to be a faggot and they refuse to tell me about my heritage.

swear to god if im jewish im gonna steal all your shekles

>From childhood I wasn't allowed to eat or touch anything in the kitchen without asking permission
That's fucked up.

Go and read a short bio of the great count Leo Nikolayevich Tolstoy. Your question will be answered.

>and people just worship this "BUT IN THE END S/HE'S STILL YOUR MOTHER/FATHER" idea
Shitty parents also like to hide behind that idea to justify their behavior and there's probably not much you can do in situations like that, since they believe it's their right to do as they please.

I hurt reading that and I fully believe it, because, I've seen similar shit and it almost drove me insane with grief/hatred.

>Get my first huge job
>Running millions of dollars of natural resources for an Indian Tribe
>Oh great! I get to work for people who respect the land!
>heh
>Literally over half the town is addicted to meth or heroin or both
>Children abandoned daily on the reservation
>Children left in the gutter for days at a time
>One story of many
>Two parents ODd and died from heroin in the alleyway
>Their children, very young, curled up with them for over 2 days waking and sleeping on their corpses before someone intervened

Shit like that always makes me be very thankful for the family I had. It has also driven me down a path of pure hatred for anything native. I openly work for a federal agency now and I do everything I can to deny Indians rights or seize rights from them or keep them from being able to fuck up the Earth more than they do, OOPS did I just leak classified tribal documents to federal agents that they shouldn't technically have access to? WHOOPSIE

>Indian gets put in prison for 32 years for raping his children

>your mom got cucked by a jew
>your """dad""" couldn't live with the shame
>went full fag
just wait until your real dad kicks the bucket user
nice big fat inheritance money

you'll make your own family with a busty Auslass and have banter with your sons

23andme has a sale on dna kits around christmas time for $99 instead of $199 and could be done anonymously if desired.

I'm proud of you user, we need more people with your hatred for degeneracy.

im a surrogate kid, my original parents got paid to have me.

>feels bad

Has your adoptive father tried to acquaint you to his fag boyfriends? Fuck me mate that's like an actual nightmare

Will do.

>Their children, very young, curled up with them for over 2 days waking and sleeping on their corpses before someone intervened
These people need to be sterilized, man.

his boyfriend is better than my dad, my dad is a raging faggot but the guy he is with is just a chill dude.

Picard was the best though.

Legit no bull shit, I helped make one of the most vile people on the planet commit sudoku

>Big time druggy junky guy
>7 kids
>He runs the biggest boat in the fleet
>His boat/crew are fucking FLYING all day on fuckin meth
>Start documenting everything, observing everything
>Working literally around the clock well outside of my job description
>Take note of when drugs are being taken on the boat and where they are being stored, they hide them in panels inside the boat
>Get their pattern down to almost a T
>Hiho Silver, Coast Guard, Away!!!!!!!!
>They raid his boat at dock
>Impound it, it's like a 80' boat so they just wall it off basically, BUILD THE WALL
>Next day while it's guarded by dudes with SMGs they come out with...........
>Jack hammer
>Literally jackhammer the boat to pieces as they are looking for drugs (drug dog hit on the boat and they deliberately jack hammered everywhere to total the boat, did everything but sink it)
>Dude lost his ability to live
>Spent the next 2 months doing nothing but getting higher than shit while waiting for trial
>Blows his fuckin head off with a 12 gauge in his barn

I enjoy that, I love that, his kids lives might not be much better but he's not raping them anymore.

Maybe it's because he's not the one getting fucked in the ass.

It was even worse because I knew his ex-wife very well, he first got her knocked up when she was 12. He abused her constantly, emotionally, sexually, physically with beatings. She had been away for him for quite some time and by relative standards she was way better.

She was just some little Indian woman, quite nice actually, but, she had been broken by him. She was going through different troubles in life and she'd come in my office, not officially, just as a friend and tell me about how he used to make her watch as he abused their children...............I..............I died a little that day. She's telling the story with this blank face too, like she's lived it and felt it so much internally, she can't even grieve or cry anymore about it.

I thought about murdering the man for a while, but, I knew it would accomplish less than getting him put in prison, thankfully, he killed himself.

I still talk to that little woman even today, thousands of miles away from her, we laugh about pictures of her daughter as she snapchats them to me while the little kid is on the dock cleaning a fish or playing chicken with a sea lion..........I'm glad they have a little piece of happiness today.

kek they dont even fuck, the relationship has degraded so badly i can hear them yelling from two floors above.

it started out nice but my dad pulled a classic seize the means of self sufficiency so he cant leave without having to start over

>my dad is satan.

also we dont live in a house, i rented the only apartment left in the building cause it was dirt cheap.

little did i know the entire complex can here them.

is thread kill

You ever think about killing him?

More stories like that? I'm getting all emotional.

>gay couple
>not fucking
>just arguing like a straight couple
I don't sympathize with faggots but that's really depressing.

way to much
i did think about how he would react if i were to tether a rope in my apartment and measure it so i would land infront of his window if i jumped

i need to get out of this shit town

How do you think he would react to that?

Such truths can make a question. What is the fate of these poor souls in a Libertarian society? What judgements can a Nat Soc make of others when these ghosts of actual lives haunt the world?

>i did think about how he would react if i were to tether a rope in my apartment and measure it so i would land infront of his window if i jumped

>mfw he probably wouldnt care and we continue ruining the lives of other people

Imagine not being allowed to clean up while there's maggots on the ceiling

Not if they are weak and holding you down. But if they are honorable men and women, then you are a disgrace and probably should be put down to death for even considering that.

>maggots on the ceiling
what

That one's pretty unique, but, let me see..........

I helped, only in a supporting role, send a nigger Indian to jail for drug trafficking

>Hated the guy because all he did was fish illegally and make hundreds of thousands of dollars at it in a single year
>His big trick was buying flatbeds full of old tractor tires and having them shipped into town on his trucks and he would pack the most valueable closed season fish fillets that he poached in the tires and pack ice inside of them
>looked very inconspicuous went out of town and you couldn't see anything but just old tires chained up to a truck
>document, document, document
>NMFS agents get in on it
>Catch him
>One truck load had a black market value of ~$425K because of how prized halibut was at the time and the fact that all halibut seasons were closed, it was thousands of pounds
>OK fishing bla bla bla
>He's going through the process of being charged, but, probably never will be, his shit will just be confiscated because "muh native fishing rights" "muh white man"
>They keep watching him
>I help border patrol locate his small skiff that ran back and forth to Canada, very strange
>He was buying OTC Canadian RX drugs and selling them on the street
>Last thing I knew he was going to prison for at least 20 years

would* dont know what i typed we

why* jesus fuck im going to bed

What were some of the things that your dad did to be a bad person besides leaving your mom to be gay?

Sounds like an ambitious fucker. You should have cut yourself in, instead of being a whiny poorfag nigger.

Contrary to beliefs, good people are shit and are losers.

You're a loser, user.

What if they are weak and honorable tho

>because "muh native fishing rights" "muh white man"
Top cuck

>buying OTC Canadian RX drugs and selling them on the street
>having the guilty white men on your side when doing illegal shit and still fucking things up
Are natives as dumb as dindus?

here we go

>raging alcoholic
>abuse
>never around during early childhood so i got single mothered basically
>moves back in because cant afford house and booze
>turns gay
>ruined any chance of me being a social person

>Contrary to beliefs, good people are shit and are losers.
tell that to your cellmate after you inevitably fuck up

Hey if I'm a loser by making it my job to keep people from fucking up fish populations for everyone else, I'm a loser lol

Stefan Molyneux is a fuckin wally

Natives are the dumbest group of people in the US, no fucking question to me. The only thing they are good at is doing drugs and fucking kids.

What if my dad got addicted to heroin and my mom got addicted to pills and abandoned my sister and I with my grandmother for two years? Since she has fed me for my high school years does that mean I have to appreciate her and keep in contact with her for the rest of my life? What if she hits me and my sisters? Just because this fucking cunt gives me food doesn't mean I have to stay in touch cause she is my family. I didn't choose to be birthed by her and it was her job to take care of me.

>ruined any chance of me being a social person
Just find a qt 3/10 and learn from his mistakes when raising your children.

You ever think about just going to war with him?

by your standards a 3/10 might be ok
in civilized lands thats what we call dumpster fires.

TAXATION IS FORCE YOUR PROSE LITERALLY DID NOT FORM AN ARGUMENT

every day user, there isnt anything to gain though. all i can do now is shitpost and pray that i get drafted for border patrol when trump gets elected.

fuckin lel

>tfw their are people who believe in white genocide but still abandon their families

>dumber than dindus
>also dysfunctional families
>can't even handle alcohol
No wonder they got genocided.

Beggars can't be choosers, bro.

i haven't talked to a person face to face in three months.

i janitor at the local server farm and if anyone is there i dont go in.

i am ascended.

Only niggers and apparently Portuguese fuck up at something this simple.

>making it your job

Except you're not getting paid for it. That dumb native guy was. He'd be a millionaire many times over by now.

Who do you think would be more successful had you not interfered?

Success isn't measured by morality, unfortunately. You're not going to earn yourself a seat next to God for this.

It's the place of the more intelligent person to BE WILLING to take advantage of the stupid people.

>eg; everyone else

The funniest tribe I ever interacted with had the most hilarious set of circumstances I've ever seen relative to alcohol.

>Be native
>If you see an alcohol you instantly start rain dancing and raping kids
>"""""""""""""""""Dry"""""""""""""""""" reservation
>Nearest source of alcohol is 20+ miles away down a windy oceanside road that is basically a cliff into the ocean
>Natives drive to the bar and get BLITZED
>They drive home
>So many cars fell into the ocean and people drowned they had to build a guard rail (used to be wide open, kinda funny)
>The guard rail looks like just warped fucked up steel with random paint all over it for miles and miles

If they built a bar on their reservation, it should be funded as a humanitarian effort from the Red Cross

Daily reminder that if your parents aren't Ancap you MUST DeFOO them because they want you SHOT!

I greatly enjoy ruining people's lives when their lives are based on destroying children or nature. It's a source of personal enjoyment, that's enough for me lol.

>get alcoholic genes from both sides of my family
>dad dies when I am young mom moves me far away from his side
>mom goes full fundie
>her and her side of the family shun me when I become an alcoholic even though their parents were alcoholic as fuck and they drank shitloads before they were "born again"

my family dissociated from me

>destroying children

u wot m9

>destroying nature

oh come the fuck on

feelfags please go back to plebbit

Moldovan opposition is not allowed NATO troops presence on Victory Day

Read more: http:izvestia.ru/news/612893

Agoraphobia only gets worse with time, get some medication while it's been just a few months and not a few years.

>If they built a bar on their reservation, it should be funded as a humanitarian effort from the Red Cross
kek

I don't think preserving the ocean/rivers so that future generations can get a chance to go out there and catch fish to eat is feel faggy, it's intelligent.

Would you rather have a couple of timber niggers catch all the fish in the ocean tomorrow or meter it out sustainably over time?

three months ago was when i talked to my insurance agent, before that it was six years.

she didn't even remember who i was until both my legs were broken.

im dead man walking brazil bro.

>six years
Well, I guess you'll always have us.

What do you do for a living, how frequently do you interact with people? Why haven't you sought out medication?

Sustainability is an illusion. One fish type dies out, another will fill its place.

Dare to be successful. Nature isn't going anywhere.

As a fisheries scientist I'll have to disagree lol

i janitor at the local server farm, i dont know if they know im alive anymore but the place stays clean so i get money in the mail. last time the manager came by to drop off cake for my birthday i hid in an air duct until he left. my doctor sent me a letter to make sure i was still alive.

>One fish type dies out, another will fill its place
Just like niggers then.

Pottery.

Why haven't you tried to get any medication for your condition or have you?

or even seek out something like therapy?

i did try
ten years ago i put the best effort i could into being a person. then it just all went to shit.

for a long time i lived with my mother but had a job, then my dad came back kicked me out of her house and had some jew lawyer take the house from her, then he sold it for 1/4 of its market value so she had to live with her parents.

so i had to find an apartment and low an behold the only one within a hundred mile radius is above my fucking dad.

and thats were my life ended. i can no longer function in society and my name has died faster than my body.

Join the Nosferatu, you will never break the Masquerade.

What if my dad is an alcoholic who abandoned my family when I was 4 and my mom is a degenerate racemixer who is dating a fat asian guy?

Also they're all liberals and my mom used to hit me a lot for very little reason.

i need to head out to work guys, ill see you all later.

Well, maybe try again, get some anti-depressants or something.

I was 31 years old then that little Indian woman starred at me from my guest chair in my office with her blank face and as an empty husk and told me about her ex-husband raping their children in front of her, it broke me, I was in therapy less than a week later and on medication as well for anxiety/depression. It really helped me deal with the situation with a more level head.

Don't be afraid to pick it all up and leave either, when I was 22 I had just graduated college with 2 degrees and couldn't find a job so I decided to just take a leap, ran up to Alaska and fished for 6 months, it was a good decision, taught me a lot about not being a bitch.

im 43, i have to go to work now, have a good day and all that