Guys I have the option to have a threesome pretty much guaranteed with my girlfriend and this other girl...

Guys I have the option to have a threesome pretty much guaranteed with my girlfriend and this other girl, one problem exists though. She has the herps, is there any way to fuck a girl without a condom without getting since rubber johnies feel legit painful on my dick, I once had a vein get swollen that lasted a whole 5 weeks because of using em and have never dared put one on since.

Don't use the mini-sized condoms m8

fuck her raw and just pray

Don't fuck someone with herpes.

I never thought I'd ever have to say something so fucking obvious.

Even big ones dude, I am not saying I have a huge cock or anything but it does have some decent girth. No matter what size the entry way just takes feels too tight and thanks to it being large the creases in the condom just take away from the pleasure to the point of sex being negligible.

Are you retarded? Condoms don't really help against herpes.
Furthermore, you can only have one herpes virus in your body. So if you have herpes in your mouth area, you will be immune to hers. Should you not already have herpes (30% of world have non sexual transmitted herpes) think before doing it. Because condoms don't help, since herpes is both in and around the vagina, and it is not curable, only treatable.
Don't let your monkey degenerate brain control you. Don't think with your penis.

You can get herpes anywhere, not just on your dick proper. Even wearing a condom, you can get herpes literally anywhere else her nasty infected pussy juice gets, like around the base of your dick, fingers, mouth, eyes, etc. Don't be a retard.

Well fuck, It would be overtly depressing if this was the first threesome... Fucking std's man...

No you fucking shit-smeared mongoloid retard
A lifetime of herpes is not worth an hour of sex

Good.
Now, please learn to educate yourself, so you don't need to ask people these ridiculously stupid questions. That is what makes a man.

I have the herp and these fags are wrong. Condoms help, however the actual chance of transmission of her genital herpes to anywhere on your body is next to nil assuming she hasn't had an outbreak in the last week (the virus still sheds after an outbreak for 10 days) and otherwise its something like a 97% chance not to catch it. Herpes isn't transferrable on your arms/etc, just oral and genitals. Don't be an idiot like these cats and smash some pussy. Use the condom to be safe.

Additionally, you're not "immune" to catching another strain. There is type 1 and type 2, one being oral and one being genital. They can transfer from one place to another though, i.e. oral going to your genitals, and gental going to your mouth. It also can transfer to your anus if you're not careful about wiping.

How can you even get your dick hard for a person who has an STD? Just knowing that disgusts me enough to not want to ever fuck that person. Threesomes are awesome and all but how fucking desperate for one are you that both you and your girl would be willing to get an STD for one. Why not find another girl? How is this even still something your debating with yourself.

smash not pass

The last one I had the girl was a REALLY shit fuck, ever since I have fantasized hardcore about doing it proper plus this girl is something else as far as looks go.

Also, INSANELY hard to set up. Girlfriend has to be the one that offers it up to you otherwise you set yourself up for an argument, plus once they mention that they are interested in having one you have at max a week to get one otherwise she will just lose interest.

Then do it, its not transmitted via bodily fluids, only the infectious fluid found in a herpetic blister/the shed skin from the blister site for 10 days (approximately) after an outbreak. The chances are even less so if she is taking Valtrex during outbreaks.

> Have her shower before (there's antiseptic shower gel)
> Be sure she didn't have a recent outbreak
> Wear a high quality condom (thin Durex ones) and use the good lube (e.g. Eros Bodyglide)
> Shower afterwards yourself
> Don't lick her cunt
You'll be fine.

You can and will catch herpes even if you wear a condom you dumb cunt.
Her infected juices get onto your balls etc .

You only won't if she isn't having a flare up, but you can't tell because it can be internal.

>don't like her cunt

Almost entirely unavoidable for a threesome.

Nice, got me doubting my own post for a sec.

start sharpening that knife cause once you get your dick in the only solution is chopping it off.

or you just don't fuck a rotting cunt.
Whatever rocks your boat.

>taking advice from the guy with herpes. . .

You're not correct, in the slightest, other than flare ups being internal. If the chick is actually somewhat intelligent about the disease and how to manage it, the chances of transferring it to the OP are nil. I have herpes and if you can't notice when you have an outbreak, you've got more problems than herpes on your hands.
Antiseptics are for bacteria and herpes is viral AND located under the skin on your nerve endings unless a blister is present, then the fluids INSIDE the blister are infectious as is the area around it for approximately 10 days after the initial outbreak. Antiseptic shower gel won't do shit, user.

>not taking advice from someone who has herpes.

Real stupid.

She is probably thick as pigshit if she is willing to do a threesome.

I'm correct you cunt, fuck you

Or she has an interest in doing so and was hoping someone wasn't like the rest of you ill educated mouth breathers that assume you can catch herpes anywhere on your body.

Thinkin about OP getting herpes makes me chuckle.

No, you're not, but that's okay. Cause this is the internet and you're all medical professionals.

Google it if you want to learn, or stay stubborn and ignorant

So am I not right when I say you can get herpes while wearing a condom? Am I not right when herpes can also transmit through the skin?

Next time your ego ass wants so badly to tell people they are wrong, so you can feel superior in your pathetic mind, you should try to re-read.

We are not wrong. Since what we both said, is that you can get herpes whilst wearing a condom.

Is it true that I might have exaggerated when I said "condoms don't help at all". Yes. Am I wrong, no.

Now please rid yourself from the world.

I have and have spoken with my doctor to boot. I've also had several successful sexual relationships with women who haven't gotten my STI from me. Its called being intelligent and managing your condition, moron.

May have latex allergy, don't use latex rubbers.

Herpes isn't that bad. Go for it user

A lot of herpes bearers don't know when they have an outbreak till it's too late.

Don't take his advice, he has herpes himself. Obviously he took the risk, because it's "97% safe".

Fucking hysterical.

No, you're not correct. If you wear a condom the chances of transmission are extremely low, less than a percent, you moron. The only thing you'd need to worry about, if anything, is skin contact with your testicles against an area of skin of hers that recently had an outbreak (within the 10 day period). So if you'd like to continue being a mongoloid, go for it. I'm here to pass on information that I've learned in the last five years of having herpes myself, user. So kindly go kys.

No, it's because, as most of the human population, they already have the fucking herpes virus, either type 1 or 2. You cannot have both. So if they have oral sores, as most of western people do, they cannot have the other. You are not smart or "being intelligent".

Holy shit you're so full of yourself.

No actually I got it from someone who didn't know since her test came back with a false negative which can and will happen if the area isn't swabbed properly. You morons still seem to be skipping over the parts of my posts that still suggest to the OP to use a condom and be safe. Obviously the OP AND his partner and the girl he's debating having a threesome with all are fully aware that the third person has herpes. Fuck you guys are stupid.

Dude, stay away ... oh and if she scissors your girl, your girl can get the herp from her. Condoms for life for you.

Run, do not walk, run form this "option"

Shit you can buy a chick to be your 3rd. But you can't buy a cure for the Herp.

Okay sure, you're "right" homie.

The chances are only less than one percent is if the uses medicine, does not have an outbreak and washes with anti-septic before intercourse. And about the "10 day period". You do realise that is just a general rule of thumb right? I have had cases of people claiming it was 30 days at least and yet their partner still got it.

Easy solution OP. You definately don't need a condom to avoid the herps, here's what you do: 3 days before it goes down, start dipping your dick in a mixture of bleach (50 %), vodka (25 %) and peppermint oil (25 %). Do this every 8 hours, and keep your dick in there for about 5 minutes each time. This will immunize your penis from ANY virus. Then, just before you stick it in her, cover your entire penis (and ballsack if you want to be extra careful) in the hottest chillisauce you can find, I personally recommend a good Mexican Habanero sauce. Enjoy OP!

Yup there's still a chance of the disease shedding from the affected area at all times of having herpes, however it is a lessened chance further away from an outbreak period. That's why you still use condoms. But again, I'm full of myself and telling OP to raw dog.

So, you just proved my point. Because you got it from someone, who obviously didn't know they've had an outbreak. So how would their friend know?

Thank you for finally proving yourself to be an idiot.

It's hilarious to see that even online, you go into the defensive to protect your ego. Goodness.

>Guys I have the option to have a threesome pretty much guaranteed with my girlfriend and this other girl, one problem exists though. She has the herps, is there any way to fuck a girl without a condom without getting since rubber johnies feel legit painful on my dick, I once had a vein get swollen that lasted a whole 5 weeks because of using em and have never dared put one on since.

>only one problem exists though. She has the herps.

>she has the herps

You're retarded.

Also you can transfer type 1 and type 2. If you get head from someone with oral herpes it will pass to your cooch/meat pistol .

Or I'm aware that a ten day thing is a general rule of thumb, which is why I'm stating that, and that it is entirely possible to transmit the disease without an outbreak, again which is why I've said to use a condom. But okay.

Yes, but clearly the one you got it from should also know, right? Or at least both of you should have thought to wait.

But your monkey brain couldn't wait, so now you have it, for life. How does that feel? Knowing that if you were just those 10 IQ points higher up, you would've thought further ahead.

If you don't have herpes you're basically a virgin.

Yes, but using a condom does not equal 100% risk free. I've had actually more cases of this than you would think.
The chances are very person-dependant. It's really up to your body condition.

Your premise behind all your posts is that using the condom will make the risk so low, that it nullifies the chance.

This is not right, although yes, the condom helps. I already stated that I was exaggerating.

You're correct on saying I should've waited, and yet, I didn't. So yup, I made a mistake by not making entirely sure. However the OP was asking about ways to avoid catching it himself during his potential threesome. I'm trying to pass on what I know and how its transmitted to help dude make an informed decision rather than assuming that being in the same room is going to result in catching herpes.

Fuck me for trying to help someone else though, right?

Or it's a sign that he thinks twice. Both are viable options, but since he states he has a girlfriend, I would assume that you are a retarded shitposter.

No, not at all actually. I'm stating that using a condom in addition to the girl having a basic idea of how to manage her own STD will reduce the risk of his catching it. A condom is most definitely not a catch all, however having herpes isn't a sexual death sentence like some people would like to think.

Yes, fuck you.

Great post, man. Glad to know you're tilted as fuck.

Dude, I assume you are the poster of The implicit message in your post is: Don't listen to them, the chance is so minimal that it's none existant - Just go for it.

I might be wrong, but that's pretty much how I read it.

Now imagine a horny teenager reading it? Surely he must think it's a green light.

The post is also assuming, since OP said himself that the girl is aware she has herpes, that she manages it like anyone who has herpes would. i.e. using a condom, taking valtrex, and making sure she hasn't had an outbreak prior to/during sex.

If it came off that way, it wasn't my intent.

On the contrary actually! I am having a good time watching my new favorite series and working on my startup!
Also, if you don't invest yourself emotionally, you cannot get "tilted". Only a fool would argue on anything else than pure logic. Else you just have two people in the defensive, trying to protect their precious egos.

Have a nice evening/day/night.

Also, just a little side note, I'm glad you exist. Because you are not stupid in any sense, most likely around 115-125 IQ which is quite fine.

It's always nice to see a little spark of light in humanity.

I'll let you have your snide IQ comment and I'm about as emotionally invested as it appears you are. Like I said before, I'm not here to argue ot appear superior, just speaking from personal experience/doing my own research to help someone else not catch herpes and practice safe sex if he decides to take the chance.

Have a good one yourself, user.

This is what I came here to say. You already said it, and now I'm leaving.

Just don't do it. That's stupid. If your girlfriend likes to fuck around with this girl without you, then dump your girlfriend or you'll get the herps from her too.

Nah not the kind, only like the thrill of three with the other one being a girl.

Condoms come in many sizes. Look up how to put them on.

And don't do it anyway. You can still get scrotal and oral herpes. It's literally never worth it, even if you have a cool story to tell about having a threesome. Every time I fucked a girl without a condom I regretted it. Felt good at the time but the worrying afterward was always awful.

It's true watches at $ 0?