Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
A while ago someone gave me an advice to overcome a nutrient deficiency and it worked!
But I also said that I had received the seeds from a friend who didn't know the strain...
Is it easy to define just by looking at it ?

awful bait, try again
/thread

I recognize this area in the pic. I'm calling the cops, you degenerate drug addict.

you recognize the specific grass individuals? man, you're awesome

Your plant is struggling for sunlight... You should also be pruning it

Thanks, shall do at once

>specific grass individuals

So, Brett, how long have you been growing "perfectly legal tobacco"?

assuming this growth is about natural, it's likely a sativa, sativa-dominant strain given that it isn't very bushy

"sativa-dominant strain" Based on the thin leaves. Needs light and the PH is off causing nute problems. Those browning leaves and scraggly stems...

another pic

Where in the world op ?

Germany

Angela Merkel

nope

Don't try to turn other people in who aren't harming anyone just because your life is so sad that that is the only way you even feel joy any more, you piece of shit.
What is he doing to harm society by just smoking weed on his own or with close friends?
What is wrong with that, you piece of shit?
Just fuck off, you fossil.

It's true watches at $ 0?

nope, sry, not true

Even grandma can grow better bud.

you cant /thread your post faggot

Ask your grandma to teach me then

it doesnt look like something good, but i think its too soon to tell

its mexican schwag. weak, wispy, and prolly a male anyways. dont expext anything special, that is.. if it makes it to fruition

Are you growing indoors? If so what kind of light are you using.
Also you should at least cut the damaged parts of the leaves.

Yeah that looks like some marijuana alright

Y so triggered?
Degeneracy getting you down?
Blaze ur problems away
>related

Growing outdoor it's been a stormy wheater for a few days
I'll cut them soon then, and what about the smaller ones on the bottom ?

I'm a fucking attention whore dude

bruh he doesn't recognize shit. it's a joke, you should have got it.

It depends on how you want the plant to grow like but it should be alright like that. If you want it taller and with faster top development you could cut them or if you want it to get smaller and bushier you could pinch the top and it will start developing more from the sides.

Nice, I think I'd like them taller than bushier

just don't cut everything, start with the last two and whatever is damaged

then if the plant is doing well like one week after that you can continue pruning

Also might as well dig a hole and plant it if you're keeping it outside, it will get better nutrients directly from the soil than from the pot, just make sure that the other weeds don't overwhelm it. I've had plants that I thought were going to die and just planted them outside and some started growing nicely.

cali grower fag here, first off you may have had a nutrient problem before but those yellow dot formations are a pest problem, also it looks like your plant is stunted probably from being in that pot its whole life, sad plant with little buds coming your way bro, if you do decide to transplant I would suggest trimming those yellowed water leaves.

pic related

Fucking stoners dont get jokes