Kanye West contributes a poem --about McDonald’s, of all things --for the mag, stretched across three spreads...

>Kanye West contributes a poem --about McDonald’s, of all things --for the mag, stretched across three spreads. It reads as follows: “McDonald’s man / McDonald’s man / The French fries had a plan / The French fries had a plan / The salad bar and the ketchup made a band / Cus the French Fries had a plan / The French fries had a plan / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s / I know them French fries have a plan / I know them French fries have a plan / The cheeseburger and the shakes formed a band / To overthrow the French fries plan / I always knew them French fries was evil man / Smelling all good and shit / I don’t trust no food that smells that good man / I don’t trust it / I just can’t / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s, man / Them French fries look good tho / I knew the Diet Coke was jealous of the fries / I knew the McNuggets was jealous of the fries / Even the McRib was jealous of the fries / I could see it through his artificial meat eyes / And he only be there some of the time / Everybody was jealous of them French fries / Except for that one special guy / That smooth apple pie.”

Jesus Christ what a stupid nigger. This generation is trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
youtube.com/watch?v=VdfIYPGgsN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they deleted the NY or LA thread they better damn well delete a thread about a poem Kanye wrote in a fucking Frank Ocean Zine.

Yeezy is a true picasso with this one

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

>entire poem is just rhyming man, band and plan
>copypaste the same shit over and over again to fill the page
10/10 greatest artist of our generation, truly a bigger genius that mozart beethoven leonardo da vinci albert einstein the list could go on

Born to late to eat Fried Apple pie
Born too early to eat Virtual Reality Pie
Born just in time to eat french fries

Also since when the fuck does McDonald's have a salad bar? He's just making shit up. Dumb spook.

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta to say, at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink Polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song, about Kanye?
Called "I Miss The Old Kanye," man that would be so Kanye
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

Get a passport

>The nigga that made College Dropout and Late Registration is long dead
What a shame. I'll always love those two.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI

>lyrics too deep for OP

This rivals some of the greatest wordplay/metaphors of Nas and Lupe Fiasco.

Man, this board is sliding fast.

Hes not dead, its just more fun and profitable being rich and important
youtube.com/watch?v=VdfIYPGgsN4

Is this kino?

>no more bernie mac
>kanye loses his mind

Coincidence? I think nprobably.

>tfw
Stacey Dash was a 10/10

Too bad she became an Aunt Tom.

>Not being Pro-Trump
Cuck.

>this is the kind of stuff Sup Forums likes

xD

Even worse, he uses the same word to "rhyme" most of the time too. Man/man, plan/plan, fries/fries...

>was

I'd still suck a fat out of her butthole.

Maybe he is just fucking around and made it as a joke
why are you so autistic

>he was just pretending to be retarded!

Go back to Sup Forums moron.

That's not what I said at all you autistic sperg
I said maybe he didn't take this whole thing as seriously as you did.
Would you get upset if Salvador Dali drew a dick just for shits and giggles?
People aren't all serious all time

>comparing Dali to this ape

You're a dope.

His lyrics are always retarded.

Dali is dead. Kanye is now.

It was analogy of similar situation, not comparison of the talent or art of the two you mongoloid fuck
Do you even take the time to read the short ass posts I make or do you just type the first thing that comes to your mind in autistic rage because someone wrote a poem that upsets you? Do you maybe take the chicken tendie mention too personally?

friendly reminder that kanye gets praised on Sup Forums

>poem
You probably unironically praise Kanye and Young Thug you fucking faggot.

>Kanye West contributes a poem
I don't know what your point with the post was

>these are the people society lets become millionaires

That's some Steve Brule retardation right there.

But of course, due to the color of the """""poet's""""" skin, it's considered a poem.

For your political correctness

>But of course, due to the color of the """""poet's""""" skin, it's considered a poem.

he is doing this fuck with you, sperg.

young thug is a genius of melody. just like andre 3000. not to mention that thug is one of andre's most liked rappers right now.

what he can do vocally is genuine talent. the way he can command timbre and tone from bar to bar is honestly at a whole different level to most other rappers. he raps about asinine shit, sure, but his actual vocal talent is legitimate.

>in se cuuuuur

the only word i can think of that rhymes with Kanye is the russian word Dolbanye, which means "Drunkard".

What happened to american rap anyways? Eminem was pretty much the best ever. Best rhymes, best lyrics, best flow etc... then there was this Cam'ron/Dipset hype where guys were just doing more or less funny wordplays with laid back simple flows and it was okay i guess.

Then the whole dirty south thing got momentum and everything became all about the beats with shitty rappers becoming the norm, then rap became 100% pop with flow-rida and pitbull and now there really arent any good rappers left and shitty rhymes are completely acceptable as long as there is a million dollar producer behind it and a popular singer does the hook. Its sad, does hip hop even exist anymore?

t. whiteboi

Was it autism?

This is about Taylor Swift.

>The French fries had a plan
Fuck this dildo.

>this comment is retarded, even for Sup Forums
>oh wait I'm on Sup Forums

Was confused for a second there

underrated post

>dash
is, did you see her feet on the eric andre show

GODDAMN

Confirmed for the only black chick with nice feet.

T H I S
H
I
S

Niggers.

That's all you ever need to know, OP. Niggers.