The US civil war breaks out tomorrow

The US civil war breaks out tomorrow.

What team are you on?

Quads. Witnessed.

>what team?
Probably get stuck in some sort or cuban/Puerto rican spic gang for awhile until I can break off and find who ever is actually winning. Desu. Florida sucks

Red team. Libtards will get btfo.

>Prove me wrong. Pro tip. You're triggered.

There are no teams. We're all Americans for fuck's sake. I don't understand the fetishization surrounding conflict in our current political climate.

Can we stop being red and blue and get back to being countrymen?

The winning team; those with the knowledge and means to actually protect themselves during a war.

Your pic presents a rather skewed view of how the country would actually break down. With the exception only a couple states, the majority of your blue states are only blue because of high density cities that swing the vote for the state in one direction., yet a very large portion of those states are populated (and land owned by) conservative individuals who will most likely have firearms.

Perfect example is Minnesota: Outside of the Twin City metro area, it is a red state with a high level of firearm ownership, but the Twin Cities have the population to swing the state blue every election cycle. Same goes for New York, California, Illinois, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, and Maryland.

Take California for example; remove LA, and the San Francisco bay area from the equation, and you'd find the state would turn red on your map.

Pic related.

Lets see the Dems and Libs have treated LEOs like fucking trash these past years by supporting groups like BLM.

The vast majority of veterans and active military servicemen voted trump.

Privately owned firearms outnumber people in the US must of which are owned by republicans.

If it comes down to choosing the "racist red" over the "bitchy blue" then color me racist.

I will lock down with my aks, ars, many sidearms, and a basement full of water and ammo. I live in the city btw.

Nice quads, also whichever side is wining.

I'm white, so the white side.

Canadian side.

>live in Texas
>be in a red county surrounded by blues
It'll be a while before I can help anyone else out.

Most people in the military are retarded though so...

Red vs. Blue...?

RED all the way, I'm not a faggot fuck libtard.

Red, even though I'm in a blue state.

Shouldn't be much of a fight. One side will bring assault rifles while the other brings dildos and demands to have a safe space.

I'm in Texas, but I'm an undercover blue and I have 11 guns. Make a move and I'll fuck you up.

dubz check

Red ofc what else?

Independent party trying to unite the United States backing into one country. I don't give a fuck if the party is conservative or liberal, we need to unite this country again

Dubz check

As soon as you get your hands off of my wallet

What's funny is that they actually supported Gary Johnson the most, not Trump. Try again

Blue team has more people

I pick blue because its my favorite color

I stand with you.

In other words, if you take away a lot of people from one side, suddenly the other side has more.

Moron.

Think again like 50 % are stupid Tumblr users

Underrated.
And me too.

more niggers*

Is take my Puerto Rican wife and fuck right off to Mexico to laugh at the irony of it all

*I'd

Lol this is your best?

Navy Seals

"I wasn't all the things but I don't want to pay for them."
What are you, a Bernout?

The winning team

>Be me
>Be Puerto Rican

You realize we hate Mexicans , right? I'd probably join the right wing militias to kill Marxists personally

I think everyone of these threads is ignorant. WE HAVE A FUCKING MILITARY. The military will ultimately decide who wins or loses. My bets on a bunch of normal dems (yes faggot, most dems are normal people not this fake "sjw" character the far right created) then rednecks screaming "HURR DURR MUH GUNS"

Team Rocket

I'm in New York, but I'm an undercover red and I have 0 guns. Make a move and I'll, uh, do nothing to stop you

The GOP side, because we have the majority of the civilian firearms as well as the majority of veterans from the last four conflicts, and any military defectors / loyalists (depending on who is currently in power).

Antifa/libtards, who are vehemently anti-gun, would become our bitches before shots are fired.

I'm not worried about a civil war, I'll just be saddened by the number of brainwashed liberals and wannabe communists that will die.

checked

also a county/parish result map would be a better indicator of borders

Found the newfag

Good god...it will be over by the weekend

>the winning team

>pissed off gun owners
>a bunch of fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos
Good luck

>Extremely selective and controlled
>Ellis island
Look here cunt, you can tare libs apart without resorting to lies.

lol till the european allies eat your shit, trumpfag

Whichever team had Spiderman in it.

Same

oh shit, insults instead of arguments. When will you fucks realize your being played?

you do know Mexico has a kill policy for illegal immigrants, and that only Mexican citizens can own real estate in Mexico

Mine

As in if you fuck with me, I will kill you.

Sup Forums has been against sjw for a long time newfag

>implying Russia won't get involved in an American civil war if Europe gets involved first
your European allies will be too busy running from T-70s to help you

You know, we already had this war. The Red Team won then too.
The Blue Team is dependent on population control through welfare, not loyalty, so when things get hard it will lose support fast. As people have to fend for themselves, they will not want the Blue Team leaders taking from them to bribe the still dependent masses to stay under control, causing the productive and capable to join the Red team..

You realize that we pay for the majority of their security, right? Do you know how much money we out into NATO?

Tankies and ancoms

Out out out

>"Hurr the only thing that exists is CLASS"
>Immedialty pisses pants in rage if you tell him it's more complicated than that

And the military is staffed by humans that are capable of thinking for themselves, and many would refuse to follow an illegal order.

As a liberal that voted for Trump, I'll definitely stand up with the red team.

Liberal lefties are all weak cucks and ugly lesbians. Right wingera are more likely to be combat veterans and are generally physically stronger than commie retards.

good point.... How many people would really be on the Blue Team when they actually have to be counted and depended upon, and can't just run from place to place to re-vote

none.
we "send NATO" nothing. we sell them weapons tho.
we pay a shit ton to our defense industry. then we pay the best trained soldiers in the world to go out and kill shit, as needed.

Good old divide and conquer.

Liberals are troglodyte scum. Red team.

South falls apart without federal welfare funding. Redstates are dependant on federal money as they are economic wastelands.

California is a power house, NY state and new england is a power house. Texas is the only threat and they're half as powerful as california.

South loses again.

Hell yeah brother we gun fuk them liberals up

8 MORE YEARS

I would join red, and then at night I would
behead as many as I can, and I would
go state by state doing the same till all
red are dead.

No ones i will kill myself

its almost like there's more people in cities than the country

California is full of weak cucks, nerds and ugly lesbians. Not gonna win any war.

Whichever side wants to separate the country in two. The parties have nothing in common anymore. It makes more sense to just have separate nations.

>red state losers line up like nazis
>get gibbed from orbit by google microsoft apple drones

lol

Red team reporting in.

And checked

doesn't take a strongman to pilot a drone idiot

I'd just go after anything on two legs. Idgaf what your politics are or the color of your skin. If you're not my family, you're a target. You can call me General Mayhem.

And if we could just ask mexico to invade texas, arizona and new mexico and make it an easy fight

Minnesota checking in. We would defect to Canada.

Team Jacob

> putting this much effort in

It makes you sound very fearful

red beats blu erry tiem

I would be vague about which team I'm on as long as I possibly can. When it starts to look like one team is going to end up being more powerful than the other, I'd physically move myself to the most neutral location I can that is closer to that team. I would only actually pick a side when my life depended on it, and I'd make whatever decision that would maximize my likelihood of survival.

Why the fuck would you do anything else?

imma go wit that blue team cause they gots the weed

gotta go green, nah mean?

>most military bases are in red states
Good luck getting more drones

>We're all Americans for fuck's sake.
Right, we should focus on killing Russians and Russian agents in the U.S.
Our grandfathers knew that you don't tolerate Nazis -- you fucking destroy them.

>South falls apart without federal welfare funding. Redstates are dependant on federal money as they are economic wastelands.

Largely democrat and nigger cities are the reason the south sucks money. In the event of a civil war, the monkeys would either be killed or driven out to the north.

The north's wealth lies in conceptual money. The south, southwest and midwest have actual products and goods for sale.

inb4 winning team

i'll be sitting across the atlantic eating popcorn and watching america burn itself

>Cherry picked photo from a group on ome assault.
Everyone knows libtards are weak and cant win im fair fights

And money

you can thank me later for this lol > IFUCKTOâ„•IGHT.COM

They're designed and manufactured on the west coast
good luck developing countermeasures without any eggheads

While your country gets literally invaded by sandniggers, ironic eh Nigel?

Now you're just making up bullshit.

>relying on egg heads for enginuity
That is why you will fail

That i age has some truths and some bullshit. Niggers do bring crime and shleping niggers from the city to suburbs does happen and is crazy stupid, but that problem wouldnt bring a heroin problem. If people are doing heroin en masse there must have been ann oxy problem before. Now niggers do sell heroin but u need people to buy it, and no one tries heroin off the bat. I used to do heroin and i never met a single person that wasnt a pill freak before.

Sign my life away

>live in Colorado

I really don't care about joining a side as I plan to go full Jeremiah Johnson and live up in the Rockies.

I might pick the liberal side. I think they could win against the gun nuts, army folk and retards. Libs have brains, are involved with universities. If they grow balls they could easily use those brains to make bombs, biological weapons and chemical weapons. I doubt the red state retards could figure that shit out. Or get access to prescursors.

To bad that sort of self sufficiency is exactly what the blue side will try to stop