What do you think about my dick? also proper dick rate thread

what do you think about my dick? also proper dick rate thread

R8's

R8?

Bruh you got some shit on your cock

r8 plz

rate?

Anyone up here who can write " Hamad 45 Lutscht" on a white sheet of paper and take a picture of it with his dick ? Would be very nice of you

rate please?

RU-Army?

yes

Too hairy? Or too small?

cute

should we rate each other?

check out this shit

r8te

horny and posting

i wanna suck on your head and run my tongue all over it 8/10

Looks like a cock but smaller

Never gotten to use this on a chick. Kinda sucks.

Bump

is my cock small?

Kinda but not micro

what does that mean

Why do so many of you shave your pubes? Your dick size is fine, shaving doesn't make it look bigger, just awkward.

Like it's kind of on the small side, but at least it isn't a micro penis.

you can thank me later for this lol > IFUCKTOâ„•IGHT.COM

Because when someone is sucking your cock, pubes are gross and annoying for them, they get in the mouth.

>feelsbadman.jpg
Idk what I'm feeling right now man... I always thought my dick was small and now you kinda confirmed it... I don't know what to do man... I don't even use my cock that much, I only fuck like twice a year and with hookers only... guess imma kill myself after all

No, and no. I'd happily throat it. 7/10

That's a mouthful. 7/10

Nice thickness, but looks a little dry. 6/10
Very nice glands, I'd probably let you top me. 8/10

I'm surprised by the number of uncut guys here, but they're always fun to play with. 7/10

Have you gotten to use it on any dudes? 8/10

That's why you trim. There's no need to fully shave, if anything that'll irritate the skin on their face/mouth.

I can promise you that the only person that cares THAT much about your dick size is yourself, bro. I'd still happily gobble it up.

rate.

It really doesn't.

I'm not gay so I haven't used it on anyone

But if you fully shave, the feel you get when the wet pussy is touching your skin is just awesome

Shame. For what it's worth it is a nice penis. Someone will appreciate it one day, buddy.

Gotta make sure to shave correctly, in that case I agree, it's good for both parties. No pricklies though.

Looks almost exactly like mine/10

Rate?

bump

r8