If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Girls with the biggest tits have to wear tank tops that show off major cleave.

1st offense against this is not being allowed to wear a bra during PE

2nd offense is being forced to do stretching in front of the boys wearing only a bikini strap

3rd offense is a bukkake tsunami all over their face and tits

all cute girls are for me only and if any break the rule they're burnt to death

Girls can only use the bathroom once a day at noon.
Naughty girls who can't hold it and wet their panties or try to sneak to the bathroom are punished as follows:

1st offense: Forced to wear nothing but their panties (dry or otherwise) for the rest of the day.
2nd offense: Bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone, until their butt is red.
3rd offense: Must wear nothing but diapers for an entire week. Bathroom access is entirely restricted.

1st offense is hot

wtf

bump

EVERY GIRL INCLUDING TEACHERS MUST HAVE SEX WITH ME AT ANY GIVEN TIME

1ST OFFENSE: REFUSAL TO COMPLY WITH RULE RESULTS IN DEATH FOLLOWED BY SEX

bumping

Post some more pics so I can get inspiration for ideas

School uniform for both boys and girls have a mandatory skirt. All school floors are made from mirrors. Underwear of any sort is banned from the uniform

what kind of pics?

teens with jean shorts, or maybe feet pics, something that most high school girls "innocently" show their bodies off with

like this?
love high school girls feet

bump

Perfect, in fact, its triggering my yellow fever fetish

By law, all Asian immigrant girls fresh off the boat must be partnered with a white male.

This "partner" will introduce said Asian girl to American lifestyle, giving them an exciting new life to live.

This relationship is expected to turn romantic, and culminate with the Asian girl being impregnated by their white male partner.

Refusing such a partnership is an offense and is punishable

The 1st offense will be punished by having the Asian girls remove their legwear, and being forced have their white male partner lick their creamy, white Asian thighs for an hours, leaving it coated in saliva glistening bright in the sun.

The 2nd offense will be punished by having said Asian girls lose their white male partner privileges and instead be a "ball-gobbler" who spends their time massaging and suckling on a white man's balls to stimulate a new batch of cum for him to shoot into a more willing Asian girl's womb

The 3rd offense is being a chaste nanny who looks after the white-asian babies while the real Asian girls go make more kids with their white male partners

How is everyone in this pic Asian even though they are obviously not in Asia

ITT: sick twisted neck beards who are socially retarded and should just be castrated to stop them wasting resources. you are the affect of darwin. you will not have kids. die lonely you plebs.

Probably one of those Asian-only frats

who would you rather force to turn into a footslut in that pic? would it make a difference if you knew the girl on the right hated her feet being touched? (so she's wearing socks)

what about asian girls who aren't fresh off the boat and grew up here?

...that escalated quickly

another scat freak

Meh, they don't have the same exotic drive that native Asians have.

MOAR ASIANS

Mid-right

See how she's tip-toeing, showing off her dexterous toe skills?

She knows how to jerk off a dick with her feet.

Her smooth soles gently grinding the shaft, her toes pin-pointing the weak spots on the tip and crown, playfully stroking you off before you burst in just a few minutes

During the spring stretch of the second semester, cute girls must wear as indicated in OP's pic. Full leg exposure during school hours. If they wear a skirt, it can't go below the top of the kneecap.

1st offense: Warning
2nd offense: Detention
3rd offense: Scissors

(inversely, anyone male or female who bullies on the grounds of whether or not their legs are shaved will receive detention, followed by cumulative suspension for repeat offense. You will cherish the legs, regardless of how the lady manages them.)

3rd offense should just be "made into the white male's sex slave"

But that's a good thing

not for the resisting asian girl who already broke rules twice

>rule:
they cant act bitchy
>punishment
beheading of course

Any female at the school, teacher or student, must have mandatory sex with any male at the school according to their request at any time unless they are already engaged in intercourse with another male.
If they fail to comply with any male request:
1st offense: They must come to school for one day completely naked with only a sign that says "SLUT" hanging around their neck.
2nd offense: They must, for one full school day, come to the front of each of their classes and masturbate in front of the class for the entire duration of the class.
3rd offense: They must choose 1 male student from each of their classes to have mandatory intercourse with during that period for an entire week, or else they are expelled/fired.

Other than that it's a completely normal/operative school

I've always found guys who use the word "panties" to be extremely creepy.

bump
>3 Images
C'mon guys, let your high school fantasies run wild with more pics

what normally happens to girls who are naked?

You haven't met a lot of native Asians, have you?
"American lifestyle, giving them an exciting new life to live."
Sorry to break it to you, but after having lived 3 years in Beijing and 2 year in Tokyo, I think most Asians would find the American lifestyle quite backwards. If you are a from a rich, Asian family, which pretty much all expats are, they are used to a waaaay more comfortable and modern lifestyle, than what you have to offer.

Rule: Girls can only use yoga pants, no underwear allowed.
1st offense: anal plug for 2 hours

2nd offense: enema + anal plug all day

3rd offense: must serve as a public toilet for a week

can guys grope the girls' asses?

they wouldn't be coming to America if they thought so

They're obviously more susceptible to being requested as sexual benefactors, they're more or less a sheep thrown to the lion's den

I like these rules

have any pics?

this is about it

They come to America, because America has great schools and universities, not to live like an American. Asian girls don't think you are amazing, just because you are white or American - sorry if I bursted your bubble, but you would also be a loser in an Asian country.

any rules you would make for asian girls?

All grils gotta do everything i say,
Whoever doesn't gets fucked in the ass

THE RULE: Girls are my slaves and i'll do everything i want
I will choose a punishment for every situation (these will be hard)

examples?

Fuck i like this one

?

underrated kek

If a girl refused to do a blowjob, i would use her mouth as a toilet
If a girl refused to do a footjob, i would do falaka to her feet

They can only have sex in school and only in the halls.

Anyone who has sex outside of school or not in the hallways has to wear a one piece swimsuit to school.

Either the girls will stop having sex so I won't be the only one denied my right to vagina, or at least I'll get to watch like the creep I am.

Aside fromI'd just have them cosplay everyday

are there permanent punishments too?

>giving them an exciting new life to live

Like browsing Sup Forums while living in your parents basement and eating butter with a spoon, you fat fuck?

>1st offense: They must come to school for one day completely naked with only a sign that says "SLUT" hanging around their neck.

So practically, you call them sluts for not fucking you? I think there are too many overlaps with your real life, dude.

what would you make her do?

Rule: you must agree to my requests
Punishment: Death

Nope, if was the 1st time the punishment would persist for one day, 2nd time 2 days until she accepts that she's my slave

Guys can grope but NOT slap unless the girl is serving as public toilet

Girls under the first or second offense are not exempt from PE, in case they refuse under ANY circumstance they would be punished with the third rule.

what do guys do to public toilets?
how much do girls usually struggle?

i want to see a girl who refused feet stuff turned into a permanent footslave

>can't use toilet for piss
>wear short skirt and anime pantsu
>unlimited groping by me at any time
>no hair buns, no concrete level makeup
>no trousers unless thicc or ugly, at which point you'll be prompted to put some on for more splooging or to cover up the ugly

It could be possible if she was a bad girl

can you describe a scenario where that happens? and how the girl reacts

they would likely complain

Sorry english isnt my native language so i cant write a story
If someone is interested to write a story about that, i'll read it

I'd could probably involve the 3 punishments thing

1st Offense: She is forced to wear sandals everyday and walk to school.
At the start of class she takes off her sandals and hands them out to the boys to deeply sniff as much as they want for the day, and for the rest of class she has to place her exposed feet on a table for all the boys to see.

If she doesn't do this, 2nd Offense.
She must take off her sandals, place her feet on the table, and let every boy spend a few minutes each making sweet, slobbery love to her feet.

3rd Offense: She is to be kept after school until she successfully jerks off every boy in class with her feet

what's the rule though?

I cant understand why you want that other guys can sniff the slave feet
You are the boss and the slave would be only yours

the rule would probably be donating their socks at the end of every school day to class so the boys can use them to jack off

seems like you don't understand user, you are not the boss, you are just making a rule and punishments, this is not supposed to be a "all girls are mi slaves, those who refuse should be killed" like some retards posted ()

That's dumbs af

god i would love to see this happen to so many asian girls

when you guys make/read these, does anyone else imagine girls you know having to go through the system?

I knew some girls with massive titties during high school that I'd want to apply to immediately

what about boys who want to sniff her feet directly?

those boys better pray she reaches the 2nd offense then

there should be a 4th offense where the girl is permanently turned into a school footslave, and guys can also vote on her footwear/how often she can change or wash them

chinese ass.
the punishment for not doing it is chinese ass

still here?

I guess, but unless I get more pics I don't have the motivation to keep making more scenarios

what did you think of

This is so hot. pls continue

Instead of that, the 4th punishment would be to have that girl spend every day sitting next to two boys, and place each of her feet facing those two boys, each boy assigned to one foot, and they are allowed to do what they wish to that foot for the remainder of class.

Imho the 4th would be more severe

so she'd face sitting in front of the boys facing them? what do they usually do to her feet?
more severe than what?

Than 734571828

any ideas?

Normally, the boys would start off with some sensual sniffing, enjoy the scent, and the feeling of the soft flesh on their nose

Then, they'd start licking, a long, slobbery lick to her sole, some gently kisses on each of her toes, then sliding their tongues in between her toes cleaning it nicely.
After some more licking and slobber on her feet and legs, the girl is obligated to finish off the two boys with 2 footjobs.

One were she uses only one foot for each cock, demonstrating her footskills, and one where she uses both feet on one cock, to maximize the pleasure of said footjob

Feet falaka is the best option

mm brienne center left, she was super ugly in middleschool but is pretty fuckin hot now

how are the boys chosen?
and how does the girl normally react to this?

The two boys are chosen in a pattern, to ensure that each boy in the class eventually gets a turn with her.

Normally any girl would be squeamish of doing such a thing, but after 3 previous punishments its clear that she's only going to be doing this everyday from now on unless she does this willingly and with determination.Therefor each time her toes are in a boys mouth, she'd squirm her toes around his tongue to get the boy off faster, leading to the footjob that she will do her best to make the boy cum buckets to wrap up the session fast

there would still be girls who resist though. for them, they should be required to wear the same pair of converse/vans everyday without socks to make them smell amazing and make her more uncomfortable

And they should lick theirself feet everyday

i wonder how the girl reacts when she hates guys smelling her feet so much, and suddenly they say she needs to wear converse without socks