Random number texted me. dubs decide what i say

random number texted me. dubs decide what i say

Yeah, whats up?

You just made the biggest mistake of your life gringo!

gonna roll for this, dont be an aspie nigga, just talk to them

I've backtraced your number. I know where you live.
I will come tonight.
Wait for death.

I'll spunk in your eye if you message me again faggit.

Yeah it's Jamie, who's this?

jamies dead, i killed her

re-roll

its jamey asshole

this

Text him all him the lyrics to Eminem my name is

im a nigger

Shut up you cunt nugget

Shut up you cunt nugget
!

reminding you fags that dubs have already been attained

OP IS FAG

Calm down there champ

>its jamey asshole

KYS Nigger

I will come tonight.
Wait for death.

Lol I got dubs twice fags

woah

Wtf are you serious?

well you know the rules

I do not lie.

Please fuck me you lovely karasik.

I will come tonight.
Wait for death.

!

rolling to hit dubs 3 times

OMG sorry my hamster took my phone
nigga never chillin smh

!!

It's not about being funny anymore.

Woah we got an egdy one here! Watch yourself boys

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolling

chekd

Im not trying to be funny..

rolll

roll

What a faggot.

Only thing i play with is my dog's dick. It's quite yum!

fucking roll

rolllllllz

No but seriously when is the next KKK meeting

Bump

Send nudes

well

RO
LLL
I
HOOO

I'm Not trying to be funny, send nudes

checked

Damn cuh

Lol. But seriously. could you go to hoodpink.com and see if the website is down from your phone?

czeched

Chekd

'are you into traps? i love rubbing one out to two traps sucking each other off'

>Send nudes

Dis pls

send nudes ill send some back :)

win

check'em OP

I feel like you know this person. Sending messages and deleting them in between.

REROLL REROLL

>KEK

Gimme gimme chicken FUEL UNITS , Be they crispy or from THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS™. Spend my hard-earned good-boy KNAWLEDGE, on Kid's meal ball pit burger LAMBORGHINIS. Mummy lifts me⬅ to the LAMBO, To find me⬅ FUEL UNITS near and far. Enjoy my tasty FUEL treats, in comfy big boy booster BOOKS. McDonald's™, Hardee's™, Popeye's™, Cane's™, But of my FUEL none remains. She tries to make me⬅ take a nappy , But sleeping doesn't make me⬅ KNAWLEDGABLE. FUEL UNITS are the only food, That puts me⬅ in the MENTOR mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even TEDx TALK! FUEL UNITS are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry FUEL UNITS. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't FUEL UNITS, BOOKS or LAMBORGHINIS. My good-boy points were fairly CONNED FROM TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DESPERATE YOUNG MEN LOOKING TO GET RICH QUICK BUT ACTUALLY ENDED UP JUST GIVING ME ALL OF THEIR MONEY AND LITERALLY PAYING TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL NEWS LETTER SO ALL THEY REALLY DID WAS JUST PAY FOR SPAM WHICH IS SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE GETS FOR FREE SO GOOD JOB BOIS, To buy the LAMBORGHINIS that I've yearned. But there's no LAMBOS on my GARAGE! Did mummy think that I'd⬅ just ate? "FUEL FUEL GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH YOUTUBER!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell〰〰 bowel-dwelling FUEL UNIT surprise. For she who is QUOTED WARREN BUFFET TO is one1 who remembers: Never forget my KNAWLEDGE tenders.

rerolllll

roll

send her this

So anyway, how is your sex life?

post thread and tell her the truth

i want you to suck my dick, lil nigga

ROLL

No, fuck off, cunt

Send : I'm sorry, just having some drinks and fun though. But i'm serious, send nudes.. or we can hook up sometime?

I enjoy shitting, i enjoy the warm shit leaving my asshole, i enjoy the feeling of relief in my belly, i enjoy the acidic smell of my shit. In fact, i enjoy shitting so much, i can masturbate while doing so, and achieve an orgasm. Actually, i've had some of the best orgasms ever while shitting. I don't enjoy shit itself tho, just the process.

I want to cum inside your anus, and then lick the cum back out, and then spit the cum into your mouth.

Holy shit roll

rolling for this

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

rollerroller

kek
this

hey ya sorry i have mpd so just ignore what i said, so how are you

lmao

Fuck me daddy

This roll

rollll

this
now!

TOPKEK