GO

GO

Go beat up a mime

Sneak into the house of my crush, so i can see her naked.

I'm already invisible to everyone around me

Steal a lot of shit.

Tell my mom i'm finally leaving the basement.

Never leave and laugh to myself how stupid she is

Try to figure out how to get as much money as possible

Kill myself

Sneak into an elementary school and stand in the school showers and watch the show. :D

only good answer itt

Rape.

lel

Probably just spook people out with levitating artwork at a museum, possibly feel up some chique, cultured titty on my way out.

/Thread

Run! RUN!!
Probably something like steal a car , drive as far as I can , steal wtf I want , do whatever the fuck I want and at the end of the day I would kms

Try to figure out how to open doors, eat, keep from running into stuff, since I can't see my own body or hands I can't tell where they are in relation to door handles, the food I wish to grab, nor can i tell how close I am to something since i can't see my own body. if I mastered it before the end of the day i would try to make money but getting away with it would be an issue since money floating through the air would be rather obvious.

H I G H -
F U N C T I O N A L
B E I N G

jack off onto young girls' faces.

mabe rape.

just being honest

stand next to people withdrawing at ATM, grab the money as soon as it comes out

Sure, give them something to run a dna test on. The next day they knock on your door. You are only invisible for a day and once anything leaves your body it becomes visible.

take some monie from banks, some stuff from shops, spook people in public by blasting anti-kike stuff and hilter's speech.

Ya know, just some basic stuff.

kek why would you kill you'reself since you're invisible just for a day

Probably go through a few drive-thrus to watch the workers reactions. Punch co-workers I can't stand. Scare people.

Use the electromagnetic phenomenon to generate an artificial singularity around my body, allowing me to slow down time as well.

Then ejaculate on the President's face during a speech.

rob banks

>Fuck a girl while invisible, you fuck for a day, steal a sex doll while invisible you fuck for years. Simple calculs bois.

DNA is only really usable if they have something to compare it against, and I'm pretty damn sure they don't have my DNA on record anywhere.

It all sounds fun and easy, but try doing this stuff with your eyes closed. It will be the same difference since you are unable to see your body and where it and things are in reference to it. Even walking would be a problem for a while since you can't see how close or far your feet are from the ground. Try walking with your eyes closed on an uneven surface.

If you have a done a urine test for a drug screening then your DNA was mapped and stored as well.

I'd sabotage the marriage of an ex who cheated on me, and spend the rest of the day stealing as much cash as I could.

your mom

Rob and rape

by a landslide

If I wanted to punch you right in the face would I need to fucking keep looking at my hand and see whee it's gonna land?

Not seeing own body parts =/= not seeing everything else

Kys faggot.

thats another fun thing to do, pee in all the cups at a drug test

I still question you all who want to steal. Where are you going to keep stolen goods while trying to leave location of stolen goods. You are fucking invisible. Only your body is, the only way you could still things is if they are small enough to palm or stick up your ass. Other wise your stolen goods are going to look suspicious just floating through the air at running speed. People never really think about the logistics of such things.

Rape is an impractical answer. Bitch can still scream, scratch, bite, etc. Just steal money and get hookers if you want randoms.

Play in traffic

elementary schools don't have showers...

Is my poop invisible too? This is imperative to my answer.

This

Also this

You would have a hard time as you don't even know how long your own arm is now and how close or how far your fist needs to be to hit me. It sounds simple but your brain does things in the background you are not aware of such as marks points for reference on your own body amf your target to gauge distance and strength. All you think you are doing is swinging your arm like a caveman. Same goes for simple walking and even picking things up. If the brain can't map reference points then you will have a hard time managing such simple task.

Cum on people

You should think real hard before you speak.

Small bundles of bills or jewelry can be concealed in your palms. Also, whose to know the invisibility does extend to touched items?

its not about stealing things. its mostly about stealing money. just take what you can. also it would be funny to put a dollar on the ground an drag it whenever someone wants to take it

Only your body and things inside it would be invisible. Once something leaves your body it would become visible.

Stealth my way into a bank and fit as much cash up my arse as possible

>thinks of places to hide stuff while invisible
>thinks of ass but not of mouth

>drive a convertible with top down
>hang around a food court and if someone left their food unattended move it some place else
>go to a church and start flinging bibles around while shouting "you will suffer for your sins"
>wait for someone to get into their car then hop into the passenger seat, wait a few minutes then start talking to them
>go a diner and anytime someone tried to get a cup of coffee nudge the coffee pot so it would miss the cup
>go into bathrooms and throw all the toilet paper into the toilets then flush them
Immature as fuck but I could go on for days.

Why the fuck would you want to put filthy money in your mouth? What the fuck, are you European?

Probably would go to class all the same as if nothing was up.

id rather have filthy money in my mouth than in my ass you fag

Sneak into white house and recreate kathy griffins photoshoot.

Just put a glove on your hand you fucking retards. Jesus Christ shut the fuck up!

I've never taken one, so I'm still safe on that front. Even if I had taken one though, it was taken at a hospital which the police can't actually search through. So, unless I have a DNA profile in the police database, I'll be fine.

Go into the girl's bathroom to hear and smell all the things they do in there while masturbating.

Go to a diamond wholesaler and swallow as many diamonds as I could.

rape. lots of rape

beat me to it. not gonna be a pleasant recovery but oh wells

Fucking steal so much shit, money mostly. The economy is broken so theres no time to think about fun shit like naked chicks.

But in reality i would be afraid that my invisibility would wear off while i was ass naked, so i wouldnt leave my house and then kill myself cause i regret wasting it

>all the rape

time isnt frozen you know,

your best bet is just trying to grab boobs or slap asses quickly, you can still be grabbed or tackled, you have a physical form

I would take creepshots to last the rest of my life, rather than just that one day.

You're an idiot.

>The economy is broken
clearly not an econ

Guys truly you are using this chance wrong besides beating up a mime. Really what i would do is go to somebody's house ( Crush in my case) and proceed to fuck with them by
>First sending nudes to my kik for scientific purposes
>Then proceed to make my presence known.
>Start with misplacing things
>Maybe breath heavily or breathing on her like a creep.
>Esculate shit, dropping items, turning on lights, evem typing shit on computer.
>Take it up a notch and start chucking things amd slamming doors.
>By now she shouldve either left or pissed her pants
>Continue to fuck with her. It gets physical
>Rip her shirt, pull down her pants, etc.
>Im satisfied now. Time to finish this.
>Go to bathroom and write message.
>Leave
>Wait for tomorrow and see the damage on social media

If I snuck into the high school girls shower room and fapped, would my jizz be invisible when I came?

go streaking lol

maybe hes just high ? oh that makes him an idiot i guess

Eyes need to be opaque to see at all. You'd be blind.

Go kill eight niggers and steal some books

You should then use that situation to get her to look to you for emotional support, then it's an uber-win.

She may develope psychological problems from that, but she'll be yours.

But the momey wpuldnt be invisible. Just you.

We're talking fucking magic here. You can accept that a person can randomly turn invisible one day, but you can't accept that they would be able to see? Get your shit together you fucking twat

He's a faggot, plain and simple.

i would go in the room where they make Xrays. then watch how the doctors figure out how the fuck another skeleton appears on a picture

you could just shove them up your ass in a condom...

its a part of you, so no.

you could cum right on them.

I would cum in their mouths.

I would cum in their food as they eat lunch.

Brilliant

Rape everyone, rob everything

Dont they use robes and shit to avoid radiation?

browse Sup Forums

shabah!

and your reward

Is.... is that true?

Area 52

Quality Post

I really really like this image.

that was extremely gay

Really just money. The point of it is that it's lightweight and fungible.

But if you do it in a place with a camera then they will just tell the girl to stop lying.

Prank People.