How can you consider yourself red pilled and you still eat yourself? Tendons,muscle,fat,flesh...

How can you consider yourself red pilled and you still eat yourself? Tendons,muscle,fat,flesh. thats what you like to eat fucker?

Whites could have never made in Europe without meat, so I eat meat

How old are you? 14?

Your argument is fucking horrendous and you should honestly feel bad about it

Plants have skin and veins. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTER?!

better than seeds

This doesn't make any sense. Why are vegans so retarded?

>IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR
>NOT BEING A FILTER FEEDING BREATHARIAN
OR A ROBOT FOR MAXIMUM NON EATING EFFICIENCIES.

This is not the ice age. We have whole foods now you fucking moron.

Yes

People are 80% water, wtf OP you drink yourself you sick fuck then piss yourself out. Have some self respect

>Whole foods
I hunt my own meat as in Venison, pork, and fish

Mmmm. Meat. Yummy.

You fucking people disgust me.

>not making photosynthesis

Get out foodfag

redneck detected.

what's wrong with eating meat again OP?

Humans are born with teeth meaning we are supposed to eat meat. Your argument is fucking retarded.

faggot on the horizon

What are you even talking about? Humans are 80% water, should we stop drinking water now? Your logic has failed you, OP.

I eat whole steaks.

You must be from California, faggot.

Whole foods sells delicious steak.

I'm a sex machine, baby, your mom didn't think it was disgusting when I was eating her saggy roast beef.
Horsey Sauce was kind of a turnoff though.

Cancer, carcinogens,steroids ,antibiotics, murder of animals , water usage , methane gas ..shall I go on ?because I can.

Water is water. Come on dude.

>if you don't pay whole foods ridiculous markup and aid them in exploiting people who want to eat healthy, you're a moron

keep enjoying that $8 bottle of asparagus water, user. you're getting fucked

Raise or hunt your own meat and you negate most of those, besides the "murder of animals" argument. If you can't do that, it's your own fault for living in a shitty area or being inept.

>Raise your own meat

Some of the guys who do this are real primal fuckers. Saw a youtube video of a guy who raised rabbits for meat. Fuzzy fluffy little things. He snapped their necks as they screamed without blinking an eye.

I'd do that shit if I was starving and had no other food sources, but damn. Some people are just wired differently.

>Raise or hunt your own meat
Seriously, what's the point?

Unless you've got a farm with a dozen acres for some cows to eat, you're going to spend far more in food than you'll ever end up getting out of an animal, and the food you're feeding it will be from the same poisoned corporate sources anyway.

Well I don't raise cows. I raise a few hogs and then have them butchered and freeze the meat. This lasts me until the end of the next season where my new hogs are again butchered and frozen. Supplement that with venison from hunting. I also raise chickens and grow vegetables in a fairly large garden. I'm not a farmer and my garden doesn't even take up close to half an acre. I feed my hogs organic scraps and feed from a local organic farm. The garden takes a lot of work, but the animals aren't really that difficult to raise.

I'd say you weren't red pilled if you DIDN'T eat yourself.

Plants know you are wrong
discuss

I don't consider myself "red pilled". I was an adult when the matrix was released, as such, don't consider it a term synonymous with 'enlightened'.

I eat red meat because my body tells me what it wants as fuel, society doesn't dictate it.

>This is not the ice age.
Technically it is because our poles are still covered in ice throughout the year.

Also, why abandon what made us great?

>ACCORDING TO *STUDIES*

>and you still eat yourself