This is the most cringe-worthy shit I have ever seen

This is the most cringe-worthy shit I have ever seen.

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
reverbpress.com/politics/battlegrounds/confessions-hillary-shill-people-getting-paid-bash-bernie-sanders/
thejidf.org/
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

>not wanting a race war

Sorry OP, but during the day of the rope you gots to go. I hope you poopypants after I string you up like a pinata.

>Mexican
>autistic racist
Are you stupid or is this a ruse?

>He thinks this is cringe-worthy
Summer days, driftin' away
ohhhh oh
into suh-uh-mer niiiiiights!

This is rather poor and distasteful, but do not blame Sup Forums as a whole because of such comments.

You can cherrypick posts from any board to make any point you like. Therefore it's not worth discussing.

>judging my post because my flag

Wow, looks like you're the racist after all. :^)

Well he's not wrong

it's pretty representative of what the average retard here actually thinks

the average Sup Forumsack grew up a sheltered life in the suburbs

they have no idea what kind of struggles brown and black people around the world have to endure. If a race war ever came, these underage kids would be destroyed.

This, tho I do agree with OP - if I was cringing any harder my whole face would turn inside out.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

tbqh that sounds bretty cool fa(m)

>be brown
>get shot by brown people

Why should I care? I seriously rejoice everytime a nigger murders another, its only half as good when a cop does it. He's just doing his job.

>If a race war ever came
Niggers would surrender. They can only fight ten on one and run the second a fight goes south.

They also can't shoot for shit. Meanwhile, white militants train their kids to shoot the second their old enough to aim.

My name is not important...
What's important is what I'm going to do.
I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass.
My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently.
This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can.
It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

Was going nofap, but that made me so hard I had to jerk off. Fuck you OP

Dont to it puppan you will win TI after you kick Artour LUL

That'd be nationist as your nation doesn't dictate your race, not surprised you wouldnt know that though

>cherry picking and question begging epithet
>complaining of racewar
I wonder who this could be

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
reverbpress.com/politics/battlegrounds/confessions-hillary-shill-people-getting-paid-bash-bernie-sanders/
thejidf.org/

Lol you really think Hilary clintons supporters are coming here to what? Convince far right wingers to vote for her? They're a lot more obvious than this, this just seems like a concerned user, because unless a lot of you are trolling you're fucked in the head if you believe half the things you say.

>there are edge-lords on Sup Forums
what a surprise. how does this fact merit its own thread?

I'm not a Clinton shill. I support Bernie and if he's not nominated then I will abstain for voting.

I just think Sup Forums edgelord autists are fucking disturbing and deserve to be vanned for being a threat to public safety.

You're preddy much retarded. Not uncommon for Amerifats

Why don't we van migrant scum instead? Sup Forums is about resistance, a concept unknown in America due to their despotic rule.

I bet Sam Hyde made that post.

Sup Forums is just a cringier weeaboo Stormfront

I'm a racist but when this board goes all Holocaust denial, Hitler dindu nuffin, muh eternal Anglo, it is just embarrasing to watch.

They struggle with their inferiority and nothing else.

>anonymous posts on Vietnamese rice washing boards reflect a public safety risk and deserve ban for said risk
>not feeling like the majority of shitskins are holding us back
Are the big bad anonymous autistic posters saying mean things? Should our /politically incorrect/ board purge itself in the name of political correctness? Lets ban those poor socially osticized anons, those "autistic sperglords" as it were instead of reaching out and suggesting that they are clever and smart. God forbid they work up the courage to leave their homes and interact with normal people!

>that entire post
*unsheathes assault rifle*

You know that the Eternal Anglo thing is just a German inside joke?

It's called POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

Can you not read, OP? Of course, since this is just a long tradition of OP being a faggot, I'm pretty sure your comprehension skills are lower than an inbred inchworm.

is that the Bernie baby?

poor kid just couldn't take it when his father donated his college fund to the campaign.

Do it nigger, you are useless. Don't listen to You should make a scene and scare the world that has hurt you so. No one cares about you, fag.

Edge lords.

Hi Not Important. I'm Daniel
Do you know Nohbdy?

A lot of young impressionable kids who feel like they're been betrayed by this world read this website

I don't want them to be influenced by some Internet racists and end up thinking all of the problems in their lives are the result of black people and Jews keeping them down

I fear the day someone will be killed because of shitposts on Sup Forums

>he thinks a race war won't happen

read any history book, then when your done with that, look at whats happening to white countries

treasonous governments turning whites into minorities in canada, america, france, britain, germany, sweden etc.. and turning a blind eye while said invaders gang rape children, bomb buildings, attack citizens, hell, attack cops and fire fighters

a race war is inevitable at this point, the real question is, when will the people snap?

already see nationalist parties polling at 30%

left and right coalitions to stop them and they just get more votes, an obvious subversion of democracy and ignoring the majority will only lead to conflict

I fear the day Sup Forums will be right and people will be raped and murdered by shitskins.
Oh wait.

His power fantasies aside, the point that genocide is the only valid solution still stands.

It's one of the toughest redpills to swallow because we're empathetic humans and most of us are idealists in some form.

>Germany is for the Germans is a bad statement

Does anyone have the tweets? I feel like retweeting them at some brit leftists.

>question begging epithet
>muh argument of stone fallacy
Not an argument

>Goes to Sup Forums
>On Its politically incorrect board
>Complains or racism, anti-semitism and thinks that anyone that doesn't think like him are " fucking disturbing and deserve to be vanned for being a threat to public safety."
wew lad

>Sup Forums is one person

>taking anything serious in this site

Fuck you. Everything in that image was correct. The only way to defeat your enemies is to utterly destroy them.

Sums up how I feel.

Good luck though.

The majority of Germans would disagree with that statement

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

"Brown and black" people endure nothing but themselves. They are human garbage with no respect for themselves or others. Their suffering is their own.

Really poor call to think that just because a people wallow in their own filth and suffer for it will translate to any measure of strength.

You've never seen white people angry. When white people as a whole are angry, you will know it.

>My gay caption proves my point lelXDDD

>Opinions based on a movement that hasn't existed in 65 years

Wut

Yeah, it's time for you faggots to die. I'm sick of your bullshit and that is the general sentiment underneath what you actually see in public. Niggers better start getting real nice real fucking quick.

This

Nice try Obama, my white children will carry my name for another ten generations

Agreed.

In the emperor's name, let none survive.

>no idea of what kind of struggles shitskins face
Yeah you're pretty fucking stupid if you believe this. I grew up around niggers and spics. I've been friends with them and would constantly hear about how they would get fucked with. the problem is that they deserved it every fucking time. Don't be fucking around selling drugs and acting like a stupid thug if you don't want to be fucked with. Everyone who interacts with cops in a negative way gets that shit written on their profile. When they run your shit and see that, they will fuck with you because you are more likely to be doing something you are not supposed to do and they like to be able to prevent crime instead of cleaning up after the fact.
Niggers earned their profiles.

and maybe if whites don't want to be treated with contempt, they shouldn't have spent the last 500 years destroying the world

Thanks for speaking for my country, Mr. America.

>A lot of young impressionable kids who feel like they're been betrayed by this world read this website
Sup Forums is 18+ site kiddo

>English video representative of the majority of Germans

You will never get to fap again.

You're a morally superior person compared to us stupid racists who are probably American. Thank you for enlightening me about everything. Now excuse me I will adopt three black children so I can feel morally superior too.

>destroying the world
Is that what you call bringing civilization to the entire world?
You know who sold niggers into slavery? It wasn't whites :) It was other niggers and arabs.
You want to know why the middle east is so shitty? It's because the caliphates destroyed it along with most of the rest of Africa. Caliphates run by Arabs!
The shittiest parts of Asia are the ones that are being overrun by muslims.
Whites didn't destroy the world, Muslims and local tribal rivalries destroyed the world.

>I fear the day someone will be killed because of shitposts on Sup Forums

Too late.
Now imagine what we can do with the accumulated meme potential of over 70 years of "muh 6 gorillion".

that's not Sup Forums

I fear Dylan Roof may have been a Sup Forumsster

>spent the last 500 years destroying the world

?

?

?

What kinda of fucking social justice powder have you been snorting faggot.

We made the world.

The last 500 years. US.

Not spics. Not Native Americans. Not Niggers. Not Chinamen. And the list goes on.

The world doesn't get conquered on kindness. It doesn't get conquered on tolerance.

Human history has been a nonstop struggle for survival and dominance. There is no other way. If you feel there is you are simply enjoying the fleeting effects of centuries of men who came before you struggle for survival and dominance.

No one group accomplished this better the white men.

How do you think the world look 500 years ago? Do you honestly believe it was destroyed by white men? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Let me clear up this savage in paradise narrative for you cuck.

Whites were amassing tremendous armies on land the sea and eventually the air. Constantly innovating and pushing forward.

The niggers of Africa where not a harmonious people. Neither were the Native americans, Neither were the tribes of what it now south america. They were all tribes that fought, raped, and murdered constantly. They really were dumb fucking savages. We came in and took what we wanted because we were superior. Thats it. The wasp kills the bee. End of fucking story.

>with my cold dead blue eyes
>the love of your life, she's being raped by my men now
cring, but just saying there's a showload of mexicans / muslims / blacks who actually want to do this in their own version

>that's not Sup Forums

Left side of the picture is, or what other board has flags?

Sup Forums

I don't want to live in a world where Sup Forums is favored by Kek over us.

Better dead than red

Kek
Yes the world would be so much better if we were all niggers still in mud huts

Is it really possible to have someone eat gunpowder and then use their intestine tract as a fuse?

Based!

Nationalists stand together from all corners of the Earth something the racist left wing retards will never know.

Whites live a "sheltered life" by design. It takes actual work like building safe countries, safe communities, and taking care of your fucking kids.

Brown/black people don't. It's that simple. Not everything is "da white man's fault."

>Mexicans
>not autistic racists

Have you ever read Facebook comments?

BUT in that era men were men and now you are going down just like Rome, your elders can act screaming allahu akhbar while they clean your country

>destroying the world

haha, without white people you'd be living in some kind hut right now without proper sanitation or even electricity

Some destruction, huh? You want to see what real destruction looks like? Keep going at the rate you are.

He didn't stop there, he kept talking

>your elders can act screaming allahu akhbar while they clean your country

What does this sentence even mean?

the thread capped in OP's img was probably written by an Israeli or a pro-Israeli Jew..

You forgot something about a genocidal crusade or something like that.

It's the effect from the world....whites are minorities and once we feel threaten will burn it all.

And good fucking riddance, The world forgotten how powerful and evil we are.

They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation, For a fire is kindled in My anger, And burns to the lowest part of Sheol, And consumes the earth with its yield, And sets on fire the foundations of the mountains.'I will heap misfortunes on them; I will use My arrows on them.…

I, too, have played Hatred.