David Ayer

Just watched pic related again and just realized David Ayer has directed some of my favorite movies. And then I realized his name was fresh in my mind because of Sucide Squad. Why was SS nowhere near as good as his other films?

because the studio murdered the movie and whoever edited it is a total fucking retard who turned a mess into a bigger mess

it goes in the clusterfuck starter pack tbqh

Hello David, Kong Kong ain't got shit on you mah nigga. When's Training Day 2 coming?

the other guy dies at the end of this movie

Yeah, the werewolf subplot was a bit too much for me though.

did anyone else get hard when that asian cop got the shit beat out of her? im diamonds just thinking about it

supposedly he had a full 6 weeks to write the script, then the studio decided the finished film needed to be more like guardians of the galaxy.

damn I was not prepared for how good this movie was

Cop Kino

she was hispanic

Not everyone is mentally ill, user.

faggot

Six weeks seems like a long time to write a capeshit flick

Top kek. Take your pills, m8y boy.

?

>tfw Ayers wrote but never filmed Boomerang Dream Sequence

Damn I wanted that on the DVD.
WB might have a good idea how to increase DVD sales...film a ton of extra footage for a movie and then butcher it so you can release it on DVD later for increased sales

Heavy studio interference by WB probably

That said even if WB didn't interfere, I still think the film would have only been average at best, a lot of the issues were with the story he came up with

The enchantress plot was always going to make the film average anyway.

Why not make the main bad guy the Joker. Like he has a "joker gas" bomb and is going to blow it up in the city

Why not ayers? WHY NOT MAKE THE MOST OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR THE PLOT?!?!??

hola newfaggito

Mad at my sick dubs as well as the truth, I see. It appears your shit's just fucked up, fampaiatchi. Have a Brenny.

>calls me mentally ill

yeah that's the only reason I kind of wanted to watch the movie was seeing Joker and Harley Quinn once I heard it was just bait I tuned out

It's not your fault, user.

Street Kings was also cop kino
based Keanu and Dr. House

was Sup Forums always this bad?

Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.

The script was written six weeks.

Why does David Ayer write so much about LA street gangs?

Is there street gang shit in SSkwad?

What about your wife's
son.

What are your thoughts on street kings.

>tfw Ayers wrote but never filmed Boomerang Dream Sequence
Why?

keanu kino

His comic book is a piece of shit though