Dumping 19yo girlfriend

Dumping 19yo girlfriend

Don't, keep her.

Well? Dump more faggot

get them stockings out

Fucking nice op. Reminds me of my woman. Keep dumping!

heck yeah

love this

where she from hombre?

Feel free to post her

Enjoy

> Earth

you got any webms of you and her doing the dirty? ;)

Can you upload a mega of her OP?

fucking mirin brah. u lucky

are u a shitskin?

Got any older pics from her by a few years?

I have heaps of videos but it has our voices and faces in it. I'm not much a video editor so it's too much effort to be honest

shame :/

are you a sore loser?

any of her being fucked?

I have to crop all the faces and shit man. I have hundreds of pictures. I'll do requests but I won't upload everything without cropping.

Cheers Sup Forumsro

I'm 25, she's 19. First fucked her a year ago but we weren't dating so didn't take pics back then.

Just send them to me. I'll edit and post for you

more!!

lingerie?

Anal?

Any doggy-style vids you can turn into gifs/soundless webm's?

Dildo in her stockings video?

Lots. Introduced her to the wonderful world of creampies. Most of the pics would be video print-screened though.

Yes!

moar, idm screens

Requesting more of the snaps!

Yeah I'm always a fucking dickhead and pan to the mirror though. I'll see if I have one without doing that.

Yeah she loves anal. I'll see what I have

please post all the files on vola and vids as well.

Pew pew

this
someone better save these cuz i have to go sleep

nah

your gf looks fucking hot. how the fuck you got her? good looking normie?

Hail comrade!

c6k49h44

yea i figured you were a shitskin

lmao

Fucked her the day I met her on tinder. I left the country to travel for 6 months, came back and she had a bf. I was fucking other girls and then they broke up, we started fucking again and then eventually dated.

That's some weak bait m8

She absolutely loves face sitting

nah I'm white Scottish just not into any of that white power silliness. I don't need a participation trophy just cause I'm a pale dude.

amazing

likely story m8

Last few before I'm out. Any requests / questions?

so you'd be happy to farm out your 19yo gf to a big black buck?

dem anals if you have?

It's crazy how you sit on your ass so much that fucking a girl on tinder and travelling is so hard to believe

I'm not insecure about my relationship with my girlfriend if that's what you're asking.

Laying on her back full frontal

dick in her ass?

also tits

From above

sure but she's probably a slag m8 and not worth the long term effort

no respectable woman uses tinder, because in the real world they'd have men chasing them and would have no need to use a sex app

you're a degenerate anyway kys haggisfag

and fucking on the first date.
maybe if they both have same personality and are kinky and shit they will get along

How pathetic are you that that's a sincere belief

underrated

You seem so insecure you can't fathom that girls enjoy casual sex just as much as guys. She was on tinder looking to get fucked and so was I. Don't really know what else to say man.

Looking for some now. Don't really take too many pics of anal when we do it.

hot shit man. mirin

Damn more

>You seem so insecure you can't fathom that girls enjoy casual sex just as much as guys.

If this was true, why don't women go out cruising? Why do women need to be wined and dined before the sex part?

it's obvi not true, women want to feel an emotional connection with the sex and don't just want casual sex with strangers, unlike men.

You're a retard as well, must be something in the water in Scotcuckland.

This is probably the best anal pic I have. I have one more in her stockings kind of but I've already destroyed her pussy and the virgins of Sup Forums don't really understand pussies look different after a session.

>If this was true, why don't women go out cruising? Why do women need to be wined and dined before the sex part?
>it's obvi not true, women want to feel an emotional connection with the sex and don't just want casual sex with strangers, unlike men.
you have a solid point

thanks

Post em

post the wrecked pussy

What the fuck gave you that illusion? Get off your computer, stop reading sex tips from your moms woman's magazine and get out in the real world.

Girls love casual sex just as much as guys. If you think they're slags or not dating material because of that I can't help you man. They don' always need to be wine or dined. Sure some do, but certain guys would be just the same.

I have no idea how you get by with views that are so extremely generalized.

bitch looks like a fucking prostitute
oh wait she's a tinder user

she basically is one

does she do drugs too?

shit post the stocking one before i go to sleep

>Why do women need to be wined and dined before the sex part?
How fucking beta are you?

do you have shit reading comprehension?

What?

Potato quality stocking anal

Drugs, how horrible

this thread gave me motivation to go fuck this one girl. thanks OP. good night

No worries, good luck Sup Forumsro.

Any face down ass up?
Or POV

Probably the last few I'm posting

You got any post-creampie stuff?

She's got a great ass and cunt

Her 3rd creampie ever.

Same session as

Yeah I know. With just a bit of warning she happily takes it in any hole, pretty lucky.

Bet they both taste good

I've licked a fair amount of pussy in my single days which I loved. I appreciate nothing more than a girl who keeps it real fresh down there so it never tastes like your licking coins.

Last one

thanks man

No problem.

Not sure if anyone's in here but hope you all enjoyed.

Thank you

Loved it, your very lucky user

Nice ass

No worries Sup Forumsros

Appreciate the boost in my self confidence