Why do/don't you do drugs Sup Forums?

Why do/don't you do drugs Sup Forums?

I smoke weed every damn day. Don't know why

Can't find any weed in AZ...

Too expensive.

I smoke weed and cigarettes and drink every single day. I do it so i die earlier and it feels good

Just take a weed trip to colorado and i think california just made it legal so go there its shorter

smoke weed / take painkillers when i have no weed for pain, adhd and enjoyment

I like the way 2cb feels, me and my girlfriend both pop like 30mg before we fuck

I dont like being high

have been smoking weed daily (alot) for 2 years, had a panic attack which threw me off over two weeks and now i am sober (beside alcohol) since 3 months

Same, only it happened years ago and happens consistently every time after so I avoid the plant altogether

What's Waff?

Sounds like you need a T-break

As a member of the alt right I am keeping myself pure for Jesus and in case Trump needs me to fight moslems in the future.

I got my heartbroken and now I do heroin instead of relationships. I just want to die at this point, and I figure I'm going to die from an OD or a dealer/cop killing me.

He's right. Take a 6 monther. Then only smoke on the weekends as a way to relax, be creative or be social with friends. That way every time you smoke you will actually get high. Smoking every day will just ruin weed until it reaches a point where you have to smoke it just to feel in a normal state.

Greentext your panic stories plz, I may have had something similar happen but dunno.

ya shit feels bad man, i just want to enjoy weed again

weed and coke to feel normal

I used to do most shit.
Story time.
>> Started smoking weed around 12-13 as a friends dad sold it.
>> Was my only drug until I was about 15 when I tried speed.
>> Got into the rave and festival scene and started taking MD, Acid, Shrooms, Ket, 2CB, 2CI etc
>> Caught by my family with drugs
>> Fuck.
>> Punishment
>> Told to stop weed and trips
>> Replaced with Booze and Charlie as that's what my family members do so it's acceptable.

Fuck knows why I feel the need to take drugs, I'm sure it's something physiological but oh well.

Bro there's a spooky spider!!!!

I love weed but I need a new job so I'm abstaining.

Shit is rough after you smoke almost every night for the past 10 years, I feel anxious and depressed as fuck.

I feel u bro. Just remind yourself that what you are going into is not something unknown, it is the regular state of mind unhigh, unintoxicated and undrugged.

>Why do/don't you do drugs Sup Forums?
Because I'm not a loser and actually have something to look forward to in life.
Your life must be pitiful to have to rely on drugs to make it through a day.
I truly pity you.

Because after 12 years of jails, rehabs and hospitals I realized I'd rather be a fit Chad.

Being a loser druggie is one thing but being a badass who overcame hell and has seen everything is another.

I don't do drugs because I've see the horrible affects it has on people my entire life, thanks to my drug addict brother and all the drug addict 'friends' he brought to the house. Shit's horrible, and ages you like a mother fucker; his friends look like they're 60 instead of 30-35.

I come from a strict household and family is third world background.
I suffer in the west :(

Been doing drugs for like 12 years. Pretty functional at it. Can hold down a job, graduated with honors in college. I don't know any other way to exist. It bothers me at this point. I just want it to be over already. Booze is my achiles heal. I haven't drank all day and now I'm in front of my mini fridge trying to fight the urge to grab a beer.

Can't find any dealers after my first one ripped me off.

because i have the money and connects to buy them to slighty cope with some depression/anxiety from ongoing life events
or as a way to get recreationally high other than tobacco or alcohol.
which reminds me to get a 40, because im sniffing a bunch of lines rn.

availability
i'd be out of control if I could get my hands on things I really want

this just swap dabs for pain control

I pay 180$ for an ounce, why the fuck wouldn't I smoke?

I smoke weed a few times a week. Want to try some DMT though

Pain. Mostly weed. I don't like narcotic painkillers

because i am a winner

this

I am pretty much at this point, but have been a daily smoker for so long it seems impossible to stop for even a week

pathetic, really

because i want to live

Answer is obvious, they make u crazy

I know what you mean...except my poison is weed

I keep telling myself the novelty will wear off eventually, but I have been a daily smoker for over 10 years

THIS

I like to hear these stories

Because I don't give a fuck since my wife died

i don't know where to get weed
if i did, i'd totally smoke
my first cousin once removed recently moved to cali to become a pot farmer

I value my brain.

i live in schaumburg btw
someone tell me where to get weed

I vaped for the fisrt time yesterday. I now have an urge to suck dick. Is this normal?