Having lurked this place for about 6 months now, I have been curious about prostate massage and hands free orgasms...

Having lurked this place for about 6 months now, I have been curious about prostate massage and hands free orgasms. (no homo)
About two hours ago, I was searching through my little sister's room looking for some weed and I found a vibrator in her pantie drawer.

When I found her vibrator, I instantly wanted to try to massage my prostate with it. Clearly, you fucking fagots have turned me into a degenerate. I've never tired prostate massage before, primarily because I don't own a vibrator.

Long story short, I ended up turning it on and putting it in my ass and it went too far in and now I can't get it out.

I tried sitting on the toilet and shitting it out, but all that did was make me cum so hard that I fell off the toilet and hit my head on the bathtub. I spent about 10 minutes writhing on the floor because I can't get it out and the sensation is really intense.

It's still on. It's driving me crazy. I've cum twice already. It's really small, like only about 3-4 inches long.
How do I get my little sister's vibrator out of my ass.
>pic semi-related

>6 months
lurk moar

timestamp or gtfo

best to just let yourself die OP

Lol

Go to the ER.

Find something bigger (wider) to shove up your ass and leave it in there for a few hours, the smaller one should fall out when you pull the big one out.

How the fuck is he supposed to take a picture of it?

Are you retarded?

Fake and gay

BBQ thongs, thank me later.

your dubs wouldn't lie. what a retard

Take your dildo up the butt, timestamp it. Are you this retarded, you fucking faggot?

No way. That would be super humiliating.

You just asked a man to take a picture of his butthole, because you wanted to see it.

>let the truth of that sink in

lube up your hand and shove it in there and try to pull it out

Sit on the toilet, spread your cheeks, and cough a bunch.

thats pretty much all /b is these days

>these days

>having lurked Sup Forums
>getting into prostate massage
>not already understanding what OP was doing to himself
Man what the fuck. You dumb faggot, just eat a lot of fiber and relax like a motherfucker. Probably try shitting on your back too, you're going to have to pay for being so retarded and I feel like cleaning your shit off the floor is appropriate.

>NO HOMO