Need advice Sup Forums!

Need advice Sup Forums!

I'm socially awkward as fuck! Before a minute has passed, I start talking about the weather....

Havn't had a gf for the last decade.

Just ordered "house call" prostitute. What do when she rings the doorbell?

"Hey! how are you?"
"Hey! suck my dick!" wut?

Think she'll take "control"?

Invite her in, introduce yourself then ask her if she needs anything before you get started. If she don't ask for her money which half the time they won't then just take your wallet out and leave the money on a side table or something. Then you can go ahead and tell her you're new to this and just ask to start with a bj. Pretty sure she can take it from there. It is her job after all. Also don't leave any valuables out.

Thanks for the honest answer and tips, user!

sleeping pills
crush them in a drink
offer her a beverage
fuck her, with zero anxiety cause she's sleeping
throw money on her, and tell her to leave when she wakes up.

Make sure you have a wide stance, trust me.

I don't get it? :( Getting anxious tho, and can't all off now tho. Or I guess I could, but it would be even more weird then I guess

This, and don't explicitly mention sex with her (I assume you were smart enough not to do it in any communications with her like texting, email etc.). If she's legit she'll know what's up.

>Think she'll take "control"?

If she knows what she's doing, yea. You don't strike me as the confident type at all. No offense, but your post reeks of autism. Just let her in, tell her she looks good (even if she doesn't) and let her take care of the rest.

He means that most of the time these girls are a lot "wider" than advertised. It's easy to touch up photos to hide stretch marks (and needle marks). Oh yea, wear the thickest fucking rubber you have and pray the Nonoxynol-9 is working.

Don't scare the guy, he sounds like he really needs this. But yeah, OP. Don't get chintzy with the condoms. You don't want to catch anything a hooker could have.

I know, I know. I just don't want him getting a disease. OP, wear a rubber and you'll be fine. Just don't kiss her on the mouth and all should be well.

would you guys wear a rubber for the bj?

A rubber won't completely protect you against venereal diseases, just the ones that enter through your penis.
Warts, herpes and a few other nasty ones are transmitted through vaginal fluid to your skin.
You're best just to get a blowjob only.

OP here. Came within in second of her riding... Pics did not lie tho! Way cute. Long story short: Asked her in, asked if she wanted a drink, after that she literally manhandled me, and took it from there.

You wore a rubber, right? Also, congrats on joining the Out Call Club.

She blew me without one until I got stiff, then rolled it on before she jumped on top. Cause to be concerned? I know going by looks is stupid, but, she really did have that clean look! Takes care of herself ect ect.

And thanks man!

Good thread, OP. Stay safe.

Should I disconnect my Xbox and out it away?

>She blew me without one until I got stiff, then rolled it on before she jumped on top.

I mean, she put her mouth on your exposed cock. That's not ideal. I always make them use their hand until I'm hard, then slip the rubber on (I do it, I don't let them). I'm not saying you have a disease now, but you might want to get tested. I know you said she "looks clean" but looks don't mean shit. I date a girl for three years that had genital herpes (she never had an outbreak, called me after we had broken up to let me know she had an outbreak and that I should get tested). We fucked for years without a rubber and I got tested. I came back negative (thank god) but it was scary.

you're boning a prostitute, don't worry about your xbox being out.

the fact that you're worried about this makes me think you're going to fuck this up by being too creepy.

Yeah that way she can just take whatever she wants and walk the fuck out

She's gonna think he's a a Ted Bundy

>Yeah that way she can just take whatever she wants and walk the fuck out

Truth. Every time I've had an outcall I take anything of value and throw it in my gun safe (passport, wallet, checkbook, etc.). The threat of them stealing from you is way too real.

>She's gonna think he's a a Ted Bundy
He already fucked her.....

more of her?