In 5 min i'm gonna smoke my last cigarette!

In 5 min i'm gonna smoke my last cigarette!
Help me Sup Forumsros.

I smoked from 15-26(now). Most of the time it was around 20 a day, but now im on 30-40 a day..

You can do it, op!

It's going to suck, but it's worth it. You should know that going in. I only smoked about half a pack a day and when I quit the nicotine withdrawals lasted about two months.

lol

Just vape. And not like a queer supergaymocloudpuffer. Start at 18mg. Run the bottle out and drop the dose on the next buy. When you get to 3 mg dilute with 0mg essentially 1.5. Then stop that shit. It is far less stressful than cold turkey

Vape and fireballs

as much as people hate, try vaping. I've smoked about the same amount of time and I switched to vaping. Now smoking cigarettes just seems like a giant waste of money and the taste is gross as fuck after a week or so of not smoking cigs. I know its just switching addictions but at least you can still "smoke" and not have the nasty smell or taste or cancer.

It's still nice to smoke a cig while drinking though.

quitting was really hard for me man. i went cold turkey. been about two years and i haven't felt this good/healthy in a long time

gl user im trying too

Vaping can give you cancer.

This. I've not had a cigarette in 5 years.
Yes I'm a vapefag but I feel much better. And don't stink.

I have smoked off and on for 5 years. I will go a few weeks or few months at a times without smoking at all.
I have "quit" several times. My friends say I never really quit because I started back.

I maintain that I choose to quit and I choose to start back. If I was stopping and starting every 3 days, I would agree with them.

Anyways, I enjoy controlling my smoking and not letting it control me. I am back to smoking as of 2 months ago after 3 months off.
Right now I smoke 1-3 cigs a day.

The most I ever smoked was 7-10 a day. I quit for 5 months after I was smoking that much.

It is pretty simple to quit smoking.
1. Wean yourself down to 1 cig a day smoked in two sessions. Take 2 cigs off your daily number until you get to 5 or 6 and then start subtracting 1 from your daily amount.

2. Don't use the patch or the gum. That is a an unnecessary crutch that can become an addiction in itself.

3. Workout daily or every other day. Working out helps to deal with the cravings.

4. Stay away from anything that triggers you to smoke while you are quitting and for a little while after. This means staying away from other smokers and drinking.

5. Remember that this is something you are doing. Meaning it is an action that is voluntary. Don't be a pussy and act like you are helpless to it.

If this is your first time wuitting, it wont be your last. And thats okay. Gove it your best shot and then try again if you fall off the wagon.

Basically u need to stay aeay from other smokers. Being around smoking is always what pulls you back in. Its so much easier when you arent around smokers.

Good luck fren.

OP here: i had a time with speed, cocaine , weed and alcohol. But cigarettes are the only thing i never was strong enough to stop

>smoking your last cigarette today

If this is your first time quitting prepare to quit another 10-20 times in the next 10 years

Started smoking at 13
quit the first time at 16
started again at 18
quit again at 22
started again at 23
quit 6 months later
started up 6 months later
quit again at 25
started again at 27

You're not going to stop cold turkey and never smoke again, you will miss the feeling and come back to it...but at least you are trying....good luck

It's not that you aren't strong enough
It is because cigarettes don't fuck your life up, so you don't quit...that's why... nothing to do with strength

This just have more will power than me. I quit using the vape then went to my friends house did lsd and started smoking again.

Ignore the people saying how quitting is "so hard"
Ignore the voice in your head telling you to give up on quitting, that is the voice of the inner pussy that you are trying to vanquish. Let that voice inspire nothing but further contempt.

Find some activity you want to replace smoking with. Substitution can aid in quitting unwanted behavior and improve your odds of success while minimizing odds of relapse.

Start exercising. The further down the road you get, the more you'll be able to do. If you put the amount of time and money into exercise that you put into smoking, you'll be /fit/ in no time. Chicks will always take the in shape, smoke-free dude over some skinny or fat pantload with a cigarette in his mouth. True story. I'd say good luck, but luck is for people who don't try. Fuck them.

I like my odds better with like 3-5 ingredients vaping compared to a cigarettes 1500

Thank you bros

I smoked from 15 to 35

quit with chantix, shit reprograms your brain, it works

cant believe I used to smoke, so disgusting to me now

worked for me. had only 2 or 3 shaky days of cravings, then the rest was cake. 13 years since i smoked.
theres PDFs of it on the intertubes if you don't want to spend money.

weirdo

other smokers are usually cunts when you try to quit, they will sabotage you at every turn. try to avoid them if possible

>But cigarettes are the only thing i never was strong enough to stop

That's not surprising at all actually. Nicotine is about as addictive as heroin so of course quitting smoking is going to be ridiculously hard.

start slow, man

cut that one out from right when you wake up, and start chewing gum instead. you can actually get problems if you quit too suddenly, and your chance of a relapse years later is less if you do it slow.

Do it! best thing youll ever do!

Allen Carrs easyway to stop smoking book really helped me personally, still re-read certain parts whenever i get cravings etc.

>You're not going to stop cold turkey and never smoke again, you will miss the feeling and come back to it...

I quit cold turkey five years ago and I don't have any desire to start again.

its not though. its all lies. quitting is easy.
nicotine withdrawal is literally nothing compared to the agony and liquid shit of opiate withdrawal

Yeah because everyone is a fucking retard who tries hardcore drugs because "hey man its cool"