I'm really drunk and really gay. I;ve got 20+ photos of myself in various states of nudity. who wants em?

I'm really drunk and really gay. I;ve got 20+ photos of myself in various states of nudity. who wants em?

Mutilated penis. Nty!

do some squats and people might start to care

show more of your belly and your nips please your skin looks cute

spread your ass

Just post them and stop being such an attention whore

Spread that ass. I'm going to need to see that hole.

you wouldn't have replied if you didnt want some faggot. enjoy!

is my hole wide nough

Post ur snapchat

Couldn't tell from the thumbnail, so... Uncut it would've been pretty sweet, but oh well..

Cunt* btw.

The tighter the better. Would fuck that hole balls deep. More.

callin me a cunt, that dont make sense.

the front

I wanted more hole.

more turned off by that nasty red ingrown hair rash

chipper

where you live faggot I'll give you some dick [spoiler]and force feed you hrt[/spoiler]

any flaccid pics?

and more hole you shall receive.

i cant tell if this is flaccid or not. prolly not but here this is anyway. use your imagination

How many dicks have you taken in your pussy? Also, more hole.

im only a man. i can't elimanate nature itself. and beggars cant be choosers.

put something in your ass

Close up on that hole, drunkie

none. virgin hole.

massachusetts

have anything to shove in there?

amazing boyish body and small cock :3 but can you take a photo just like this one without the glasses and with a baseball hat on?

Damn, I need to dick that virgin hole. More.

that's oddly specific. and no. i have 20 or so images i already took and im in no position to take more. but would you like to see some face?

>69715 ▶
> (You)
voila mon ami.

so you've never even stuck a toy up there?

That bubble butt was made to take dick. Jerking my cock, so I need more.

maybe a sharpie or a finger or two, but no toys and no documentation. sorry

cute bum, would fuck

pour voi mon ami

Michel

michel?

come back when you are trap

come back when you can accept your a faggot and not some semi-straight sexual predator. i mean the difference between me and a trap is a set of girly panties and i just don't have the money for that. so accept the fact you're a gay faggot and masturbate to me already.

How many toothbrushes do you need?

i don't live alone you retard.

Cum

i have a select amount of images/ I can't make a cum image for you. this is all i have. sorry freidndo.

Good enough

You should use an epilator rather than shaving if you want to get rid of the bumps. Takes about like 6-8 months of consistent epilation but eventually the bumps go away.

How old are you OP?

What if someone bought the panties for you faggot

solid advice. if i hadn't spent all my money on narcotics i would have considered this.

Dude fuck stop being faggot man get some pussy

are you that party willing to buy those panties? I'd certainly have to email or kik you the resulting images if indeed that were case

h-how old are you?

t-twenty one. no need to worry. i was 19 when those pics were taken. not much has changed though.

show butt in those undies pls

I would succ you into oblivion.

got any cum pics?

>573703 ▶
> (You)
>show butt in those undies pls

They don't cost a lot. I have the most expensive emjoi one they make and it was only like $150CAD.
I use it everywhere on my body. But the first time I did my genitals there was quite a bit of blood and I had a ton of bruises the next day. I did one night while drunk and didn't even realize how much damage it caused. It's all healed up and is easy to epilate now though lol

I'm from massachusetts too, worcester area.
19/m
if you have kik add ultraclevername

Hot af op show me your faggot ball

Like this but facing the other way

here you are my man

Flip over

here you are my man

op you got kik?

no. and i've already masturbated today so the inclination to get kik isn;t so high. sory

did u feel gud when you masterbated

oh yes. there was so much cum i had to wipe myself down.

No one. Kill yourself

hahah too late. plenty of people have shown interest. so fuck you.

show your face

for better or worse here i am

your fucking adorable, but please wash your face more!

You have big lips, do you have nigger in you?

You really need to pluck that unibrow

i appreciate that very much. i try to wash my face but acne plagues my family. i use a bunch of facial washes but nothing seems to work.

ha ha yah i know. i do. regularlaly. but not for this photo apparently.

Have any with something up your ass?

no i'm sorry. these photos were taken a while ago. i haven't had the chance to upadate them in any way.

>gay

Being bisexual is better.

>/thread

but being bisexual IS gay...

Not really. Most people take "gay" or "lesbian" to mean exclusively homosexual.

Bisexuals are both heterosexual and homosexual as neither cancel the other out.

Read the actual fucking definitions.

Would you like to?

lmao nobody wants bisluts. They're all cheating on their gf's/wives and are usually total std ridden bottom bitches anyway.

That's just a stereotype, a negative one, and false.

I carry no diseases and am entirely monogamous.

Have you ever even dated a guy before?

well i am bisexual... i had this crush on a hot redhead girl for a while (still do). but she's kind of faded away... boys are a lot more pleasing now..

Gay guy here. I wouldn't date a bisexual - fuck that.

that doesn;t really make a whole lot of sense, does it? why not date a bisexual?

sounds like you're into missing out

Bi's tend to be really fickle and they rarely stay in same-sex relationships.
There's legit no reason for gay guys to date them unless the bi guy you're dating is such a beta that he has zero chance of ever getting with a girl or cheating on you.

I would only date a bi guy if he has consistently dated other guys for quite some time. If all he's had is gf's, only been with girls, or only had short relationships with guys I probs would pass.

Yes.

I'm too good for you anyways.

i'd say i'm 95 percent homosexual, with a 5 percent homosexual residual. girls don't really spark my interest. I have a sexual desire really for one type of girl... but boys generally outweigh that attraction...

Let's pretend you're right, just in the sense that bi guys are more likely to leave gay relationships than gay guys

How is this NOT just society pressuring them to being more straight and not be indulging in homosexuality's fault?

if society were to progress further, and the pressure was off, then this wouldn't happen

the catch 22 is that all bisexual men need to come out of the closet

11/10 would stretch

>implying I haven't made that mistake before

Gay men are enough to worry about in terms of cheating. Why would I want to a relationship with someone who will literally fuck anyone?

Sure you are, kiddo ;)