Granny thread part 3

Granny thread part 3

I fucking love granny threads. How old are you fags out of curiosity?

20yo, lurking

How many of granny naked are dead now ? Idk

23, oldest I've fucked was 50ish when j was 19 kek

hey OP, or anyone - Im curious, what turns you on abou this?

For me I feel like it's really naughty you don't expect a older mature woman to get up to this, while younger girls are always sexting and fucking etc.it's just dif

older women cant get preggors, and know best how to have sex

just the idea though of sexing a person who's lived so long on this earf is really hot

have you guys ever had sex with a women older than 40?

agree, but past about 55 the pussy just doesn't get as wet. lube's ok, but ... it's just not the same as a sweet, dripping, 40yr old pussy

I was married to a woman 13 years older than me.
My first girlfriend was a woman twice my age. (I was 20 at the time.)
Younger women turn me on, but so do older women.

yes. many times.
40-45 ... as good as, and in some way better than 30's pussy, especially if she has a daring personality (sex outside, public places, etc)
45-50 ... still good, but the 2 i've done both started with that "need to act my age" BS = less daring, less flashing me in the bars, etc.
past 50 ... two ... both 55 ... no "wild" stuff out of the bedroom. even living room entertainment leads quickly to - let's take this to the bedroom ... pussy does not get dripping wet on it's own regardless of the foreplay you put in.

clarifying .... the sex was hot, don't get me wrong ... but that pussy "sweet spot" seems to be 40 or so.

banged a 55yr old about a dozen times over the course of a week when i was 25. she wanted something ... younger ... and I was happy to oblige. i wanted ... lots of sex, firm titties, a little ass ... BJ's every morning after breakfast became her thing and she sure knew her way around a cock ... she loved anal, too.

nice!
i just had a
42, fuck buddys for 8 months, great sex
and a
54 really hot body for her age but same problems as you told...

Any fatter ladies?

I am trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election....

grannydelite.tumblr. /video_file/t:Gbx-z29FFiKINsZgsmYVNQ/161271152033/tumblr_mba6hkrg5u1ri70to

>i'm trying to force this bullshit pasta and everyone sees through it so i get no replies and my threads 404 so now i'm spamming it in other threads to beg for the attention i can't get in real life.

that about sum it up?

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums man, this is not the place
for qualities: leadership and postivity type shit always goes over well
to make the school better: idk, how shitty is your school? just promise whatever you think people want
it's politics, you don't actually have to have integrity

grannydelite.tumblr. /video_file/t:Gbx-z29FFiKINsZgsmYVNQ/160220478103/tumblr_nsaay4nAOs1tvia3q

grandpa knows how to work it

grannydelite.tumblr. /video_file/t:Gbx-z29FFiKINsZgsmYVNQ/160541483598/tumblr_ob6nyt6glZ1v6c6bs

grandma knows how to suck

You got more?

the very definition of putting make-up on a pig

who the fuck took this photo? take his camera away

Its like she's melting

Post some creampied gilf pussy please

i like my women how I like my spoiled milk

Would look better if she was on her bed
She's melting too kek