Take the last album you listened to and "in my asshole" to the end of it's name

Take the last album you listened to and "in my asshole" to the end of it's name.

>We're Only in It for the Money in my asshole

xD

blood machine in my asshole

what a fantastic thread idea
just kidding, kill yourself

I'd rather talk about the album.

Ultraviolence in my asshole

Fuck off OP in my asshole

Three cheers for sweet revenge in my asshole

The Cold Vein in my asshole

Hell freezes over in my asshole

the broken wave in my asshole lol

Phallus Dei In My Asshole
Larks' Tongues in Asshole

Sorrow and Extinction in my asshole

songs about fucking in my ass

Bonito Generation in my asshole

Is this the life we really want in my asshole

Back to black in my asshole.

White Pony in my asshole

White pony in my asshole

One More Light in my asshole. What a piece of shit.

Hivebro

Ten thousand fists in my asshole

Brant Bjork & the Operators in my asshole
all the Bjorks

Dookie in my asshole

In this moment in my asshole

Traditional Synthesizer Works in my asshole

House of Gold & Bones Part 2 In My Asshole

Brothers in my asshole

Turn blue in my asshole

Melissa in my asshole

Nirvana (International version) in my asshole

"The Incredible True Story In My Asshole" You can see on the cover they are preparing to enter it.

My favorite Deftones album

>Relaxer in my asshole

alt-j came out with an EP today and i listened to it

Mm food in my asshole

Kek'd

Prize Fighter Inferno?

Rain Dogs in my asshole

Evisceration Plague in my asshole

Let It Bleed In My Asshole

Chocolate & Cheese In My Asshole

Here Come The Warm Jets In My Asshole

Raw Power In My Asshole

Adrenaline in my asshole

Pet Sounds In My Asshole

Alive in my asshole

Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars In My Asshole

vulgar display of power in my asshole

faggot

Darkest Days in my asshole

kek

"Does This Look Infected?" in my asshole

Load in my asshole

Type O Negative - The Origin Of Feces In My Asshole

give up in my asshole

Hard-Off in my asshole.

Live At Madison Square Garden in my Asshole

Holy Wood in my Asshole

My fucking Monica.

Damn in my asshole

Reload in my asshole is pretty good too

Fatal diarrhea?

I sexually identify as a single, Pringle, ready to mingle. Ever since I was a potato I dreamed of being thin sliced, covered in disgusting oil then heated in a medium oven until reaching climax at the micro second of golden-browness. People bully me, and say things like "what the fuck, you aren't a Pringle", but I know deep down they are just jealous of my inner beauty. I have already started hiding in cylinders all day, and now im improving my crunchiness by regularly burning my sides on the stove. I want you guys to respect my natural ability to instantly satisfy low salt carb cravings, and if you don't you are oppressing me, and you should check your diabetes type. Thank you for being so understanding.

Here's the thing. You said a "queef is a fart." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an Alabama redneck who studies farts, I am telling you, specifically, in Alabama, no one calls queefs farts. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fart family" you're referring to the gastronomic grouping of flatulence, which includes things from shit bubbles to tear-assers to Alabama mweep-mwoppers. So your reasoning for calling a queef a fart is because random people "call the ass ones farts?" Let's get diarrhea and bloodfarts in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a Newfoundlander or a gassy person? It's not one or the other, that's not how gastronomy works. They're both. A queef is a queef and a member of the fart family. But that's not what you said. You said a queef is a fart, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the fart family farts, which means you'd call piss, the runs, and other waste removal processes farts, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're gassy, you know?

Here's the thing. You said "Shrek is love." Are they in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a neuroscientist who studies emotions, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls Shrek love. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're talking about "love" you're referring to a wide range of emotions, which includes things from adoration to compassion to sentimentality. So your reasoning for calling Shrek love is because hundreds of random people have had intimate relations with him? Let's get my ex-wife in there, then, too. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

SNAPCHATD.COM

The Delicate Sound Of Thunder In My Asshole
by Pink Floyd

Hello Fellow Oppressed Men…Holds Up Mens Rights Poster My Name Is John. But Feel Free To Call Me Oppressed Man of Doom! As you can see, i am very oppressed by Child Custody Laws and Divorce Courts…. That Is Why I Came Here To /r/MensRights, To Meet Other Mens Rights Advocates. Im 14 Years Old(But I Pretend To Be 29 And Recently Divorced/Oppressed). I Like To Read AVoiceForMen W/ My Fedora On. We Enjoy Debating Women On FaceBook. That Is Why I Came Here, To Meet People Like Me (Oppressed Mens) Like They Say Men Are Oppressed. Ok Guys Anyways Upvote This.
Viva Le Revolution!

cruising with ruben and the jets in my asshole
nice to see someone else listens to zappa and the mothers

>Extasis in my asshole
Welp, this night only gets better from here

>one more
how many up there

Birds in the trap sing McKnight in my asshole

>Beyond the Sun in my Asshole

Forty-six and Two in my asshole

The Ozzman Cometh in my asshole

Nachtmystium - The World is Not Enough in my Asshole

The Ways of Yore in my asshole.

Panzergryning in my asshole

Checked.... And Pallbearer rules

From A Room In My Asshole

Adult themes for voice in my asshole

>Plastic Beach in my asshole

mild kek

Tenacious D in my asshole.
No homo tho.

But that's the definition of homo, bruh! Traps aren't tho.