nothing makes me happy

nothing even pulls me away from reality, even briefly

Not even games?
Dont tell me, a girl dumped you

>girl

a ha aha

like theyre even a part of my life

Do shrooms or acid.
You'll understand your feelings a bit better.

Family shit then?
Do tell user

most people feel this way. life is a true punishment pain and suffering. on the bright side, we have non health destroying drugs available like weed and pretty much only weed.

>push you to the edge
>all your friends are dead

isn't there a medication for your D E P R E S S I O N ??? You should try using it.

Welcome to Sup Forums, OP.

Your room is over there, please make the most out of it, the last guy that lived in there shat in the heater, and the cheeto dust accumulating on basically every surface that's wood.

oh i understand them
probably more than anyone i try to talk to about them

an entire lifetime of ruinous depression, disappointment and bad shit happening

i dont remember the las ttime anything good happened to me, if ever

of course i have shit memory too, mostly due to said depression and also chronic insomnia

i've been drinking

>medication
lol

If you ever hear about someone wanting to die don't just do nothing thats part of the problem

Relax, teke it easy!

yeah dude that's life. got a handle on the feels but no one to talk to either. this is life bro, i'm crippled in a trap of learned helplessness and the more honorable of a person i try to be, the more others hate me... for some reason.... this is the world we live in. no one is there for you, happy people are frauds and/or too stupid to realise the trouble they're in and how bad this world is.

Oh shut up you're fuckin tired. I work 13 hours a day and you think you're fuckin tired..quit feeling sorry for yourself ousts and get a fuckin job like the rest of us. It'll all be over soon

...and then we have the over-coked self-indignant "works hard" guy who thinks because he sells his time for cash, that he's more tired and harder working than everyone else, who;s undoubtedly more lazy and priviledged than captain work-a-day overtime over here.
Fuck off dude, you want an award for working overtime you stupid piece of shit?

ET GO HOME!!!

unironically this

heard someone say once that the lonliest/worst feeling in the world is having something to tell about your day but nobodsy to tell it to

i do what i can to be a good person.. its all ive ever done my whole life.. and all i ever get for it is shit on

>not getting it

i have a job, that's hardly what i mean by tired
get out normalfag

Same feelings here. I use to be successful and self sufficient and happy and then my mental illness took over. Probably going to kill myself.

Being sad about not having anything good is bad.

Being sad about losing the good things in your life is worse.

Probably going to kill myself soon.

I'm chuckling at this.
>ITT trolls trolling trolls

If I order everything from Amazon will it raise red flags over there? I'm too depressed to go out and buy everything from different places to not arouse suspicion. It's amazing that wanting to kill oneself in 2017 is still frowned upon and people will actively prevent you from doing so if they ever found out.

>$100 just to fuckin kill myrself

this is why we cant have nice things

only reason i havent done it yet, im so fukcin poor i cant even feed myself

I don't think they even monitor it that well or care. I'm sure you'd be fine ordering it off amazon.

Also read this if you like this method. It's the least painful.

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium#Lethal_dose

>im so fukcin poor i cant even feed myself

Could use the belt in the closet idea. That's what Robin Williams did.

Get some sleep. You'll feel better in the morning

>not wanting someone to kill themselves

i used otto think suicide was selfish

but now its more accurate on the part of the person not wanting someone to kill themself

>youre in so much goddamn pain that ending your life is the better alternative
>other people want you to stay alive and exist in absolute torture because THEIR feelings would be hurt

>but fuck what you feel right
>just so long as nobody ELSE is sad

If you do kill yourself, consume all the media you want. I know it doesn't matter but try to marathon something that makes you happy before you do it.

see exit bags still cost money i dont have

literally cant sleep, since i was about 15

Bookmarked but I'll still have to do a bit more research before blindly trusting a link from Sup Forums. No offense, of course, I think you understand.

Not OP but guilt is the only thing that keeps me alive. I don't want my mom and brother to get calls about me killing myself. I love my family. I wish I didn't have anyone so killing myself wouldnt hurt anyone.

It doesn't get better tbh. If you can hold onto the will the live. Just focus on figuring out what makes you feel that way. Get therapy if you need it. Find a healthy way to deal with it if you can handle it with out help. Get help if you need help. Otherwise find a fulfilling hobby. That is NOT Sup Forums. Live life 1 day at a time. Do what makes you happy. Even if temporarily. Find a good job that you actually enjoy, or a job you can maybe remotely enjoy. Truth be told life is a bitch and then you die.

What do you mean "literally"?

see Basically autoerotic asphyxiation but no jerking it, just pass out like your in a chokehold and then die.

I'm gonna go beat my meat ... Possibly... But do know I agree with you.

No worries man. I found the link while doing research. Basically just research everything so you don't accidently burst your lungs or not fully get rid of all the O2 in a space so you don't just damage your brain and not die.

Yeah dude jacking it really makes life worth living. IDK if I'd still be alive if I couldn't jack it.
t; 39 yr old virgin

Do you like SAM cancer fag?

No one's stopping you so.

my mom would never stop blaming herself
she does now for my depression, because it started a long time ago when she was with my piece of shit stepdad
he ruined both of our lives and im irrevocably fucked up and she thinks its her fault

i thin thats the main reason i havent done it yet, she would never not blame herself even though ive told her its not her fault many times

ive been wanting/trying to save money to just disappear.. just up and leave without saying anything. but its impossible to get the capital together on what i make

>therapy
>get help
no money, fuck america for costing so much for literally no reason

>hobby
ive been on Sup Forums less and less, i usually try to absorb myself in videogames or music/art/space/coins

but none of it helps.. at the end of the day, i've just wasted more time in my room doing and accomplishing nothing

i dont remember what a good nights sleep is like, or even the last time i had one, i usually get maybe 1-2 hours of sleep broken up a night

was thinking about it, i could hang myself from a door or something since i dont have any other fixtures that could hold me; im not fat just nothing to go on

have you tried cocaine?

S-Adenosyl Methionine? It's good for methylation processes.

Why the fuck arent you smoking weed already? You wanna sleep smoke that shit. You wanna calm down and reflect on life and process your emotions? Smoke weed.

NO. Turning to dopaminergic drugs (booze, coke, amps) is the wrong thing to do when you;re depressed. It fucks your brain up to be sad and troubled and manually flood your brain with reward chemicals; it's how people become sadistic, masochistic and start deriving pleasure from degenerate behavior. No. Smoke weed instead.

stfu cunt and stop being depressed

Bye....

>just stop having cancer
>just stop having a broken leg

fuck off idiot

The best advice in this thread in the anons telling you that if you wanna KYS don't let anybody who will try and stop you know.
It ends badly and then you end up still here 2 week later.

kys yourself

Get a job waste product..yea I'm actually a productive member of society. What are you?

Have you considered investing in a fiddle spinner?

Turns out it takes alot of courage user.
Mistakes were made and we're gonna chalk it down as a failed attempt.
Think I'm gonna stick it out for a little longer, for now.
Who knows what the future will bring though.

Big hero someone get this guy a trophy ASAP he is employed and obviously thinks it's rare. All hail this asshole right here for doing what 90% of humanity does. You stupid motherfucker.

>not reading replies

no money

aside from the fact that ive had basically every breathing problem known to man when i was a kid and theyve affected me later on in life

if i were to use weed it would be vaporizing or edibles, but again no money

plus my luck, i would get caught and thrown in jail for it because fuck america

>not reading replies

yeah i dont plan on telling anyone, was thinking about doing it shortly after my 30th birthday ina few months

I don't think you can plan an hero that far in the future.
What if you get a really good game for your b'day and you get addicted to playing it?

Every sheep that eats the grass is a productive member of the herd.
You're still destined to be a lamb chop.

of course you can

i want to liquidate all my assets and put the money toward either my sisters or nephews college fund or paying some of my debts off so my family doesnt get burdened with them (which they will because america)

and ive been hooked on several games, i usualyl play one at a time because of it
i dont have an addictive personality though so i cant really get any addictions

right now i'm playing an mmo (not wow), and platforming series and they take up most of my "free" time because theyre good

but i dont feel fulfilled or happy or anything because of it, and giving it up wont mean anything to me

also

>getting anything for my bday

pic related, it's the last thing i ever got for a birthday

>all i ever want is a hug
>still havent ever gotten one

I'm 39 yrs old and a kissless virgin. Cheer up bud

Kek when it's fake, look at the pixels around the letters lol.