Just saw Wonder Woman. Any thoughts?

Just saw Wonder Woman. Any thoughts?

No one cares that you saw it.

What the fuck is she saying half the time?

You saw it stupid, you say something

I saw it. I enjoyed it. Was it better than The Dark Knight? Nope.

Dumb bitch cannot compare

Good movie.
Better than the there entries in the DC movie universe.
Wasn't as feminist sjw as i thought it was.

You saw the movie, the point is to form your own opinion

Lynda Carter was a goddess but now she's old. I thought Gal did a great job bringing the franchise back to life.

She's probably the hottest 60 YO on the planet currently.

>I just saw this movie

>Tell me your thoughts on the movie

fucking autist

>over two years in the making by Jews.
>massively sophisticated mental conditioning
>goyim don't have a chance against such specialized, psychologically mastered propaganda
It really hits some people hard. They "love" the fuck out of it, because the psychological manipulation is so powerful.

I want to stick it in her pooper

did you do butter or no butter on your corn?

An Israeli playing the role of Wonder Woman....Interesting

Give me a quick greentext of the jewish subversion in the film since i wont bother seeing that bullshit. what tropes and narratives are the pushing and how are they different this time?

tits or gtfo whore

It's really a a message (program) of war, terrorism, "standing with Israel", gender blurring and defiance, very clearly defined victim-hero-badguy axis. It's packaged and processed virtue signalling for young girls. Jewish degenrate values all around wrapped up neatly in sensation, basic emotion and positive reinforcement (according to Jewish 'values' for goyim)

I would pay an outrageous amount of money to have her dress up in the full Wonder Woman costume and peg me with a big strapon.

Why is it interesting maybe you are antisemite?

Linda Carter is a goddess. Gal can't compete.

you kidding?

jews are racist cunts.

Fuck no, Schlomostein Shekelbot 6000000

so like has anybody tallied up how many sooper heroes are jews? why is hollywood so racist?

Don't mess with the Israel featuring Adam Sandler as a superhuman IDF soldier spy thing.

or maybe, just maybe, wait for it.... people actually like this kind of mindless, meaningless entertainment. sometimes its good to just switch your brain off and soak up some pointless explosions and fight scenes. not everything has to be a conspiracy.

>sometimes its good to just switch your brain off
Yeah it's how you get insensibly fucked beyond your wildest dreams, you idiotic drooling moron. We would all love to live in Idealville, but the fact is that we don't. You can anaesthetize your own fucking sensibilities for a drooling good time, but you're going to get fucked royally and never even suspect it.

Most especially, if you want to tempt fate and shut the ol neuron blob off, you'd be foolhardy as shit to elect to do so during a high-science, high-dollar Jew film. You're not an expert on human psychology and the inborn exploitative backdoors thereof, you don't even know what the fuck I just said. You're no match for that shit, you WILL be programmed like a tool smiling and laughing all the way.

>You're not an expert on human psychology and the inborn exploitative backdoors thereof

But of course, you are though, right?

>makeup
>youth
>celebrity
all can't wipe that fucking crafty Jew sneer off this kunts face

In love blech

If OP did no butter then it's only because he prefers semen.

It's not required, being an expert. I know enough, however, to know precisely what we're dealing with. The real experts are paid billions across various sectors (marketing, propaganda/entertainment media, news) and they're certified. I'm just autodidacted on the subject matter enough to have gained a solid sense. It happened because I made the decision.

>Trips confirm IDF

>I'm just autodidacted on the subject matter

Holy fuck, did you tip your fedora after writing this shit?

whats she thinking? my guess is "hehehe stupid goyim :3"

Sure. Why not?

You just saw it and you're asking us about it?

That lucky motherfucker.

double the head
double the fun

Is Ann Wolfe really in the movie?

I was only a few days ago thinking, "man I wonder if any nudes of these two have surfaced yet?"

I think the only reason you would sleep with them is for the soul purpose of sneaking this photo.

Doublemint cum?

Do they have to vaginas and if not, who feels the cock?

u know ir

Why couldn't they have photoshopped out the squished ridge of fat between her breastplate and armpit in that promo photo? It ain't tit. They couldn't spend the extra $.25 on photoshopping that out because they blew their whole promotional budget on telling everyone how progressive™ and girrrrrrrrl-power™ this shitshow is?

>soul purpose

*sole

what movies aren't made by Jews? Sometimes they pander to the goyim. Sometimes they don't. Nobody is forcing you to watch.

Very few in America. Most American films come out of Hollywood, and Hollywood is basically Little Jerusalem.

Look at Asian and some European film if you're interested in reducing your intake of Vitamin T(almud).

>what movies aren't made by Jews?
really makes you wonder

Are there any functional no bullshit torrent links or websites where I can watch it? Help a brother out boys.

>super hero that isn't even fit
Fucking women lowering the standards of everything

So you watch movies about French people and read subtitles? I don't have time for that. Hollywood is popular for a reason... If that reason is Jews, then yea Jews! I'm looking forward to seeing the Mummy next from Alex Kurtzman. (Cannot wait to hear what Jewish messages you project into it.)

Doesn't make me wonder at all. I benefit from their having found their niche.

>Doesn't make me wonder at all.
Right, you'd need a clue first.

>Vitamin T(almud).
Kek

>>super hero that isn't even fit
>fucking women lowering the standards of everything

It is fun to me that according to this graphic, if you want to avoid Jewish influence you have to go to Fox News.

I so prefer subversive Jewish propaganda to the outright bullshit, state sponsored fascism that is Fox. You can go fuck yourself.

>It's really a a message (program) of war, terrorism, "standing with Israel"

source on this, when does this happen in the movie?

Fight choreography was great, her hits seemed hard (similar to captain america from the MCU) and not fake/bullshit like black widow from MCU

why did they have to pick someone so ugly

thank you

Please be real!!

I've gotta give the actress props. in all of the reshoots they did for the film she was 7mos pregnant.

mamasita rica, le chupo la concha hasta borrársela, cosita rica...