Just found out soon to be ex is cheating on me...

Just found out soon to be ex is cheating on me. She's living in the same house as me and chatting to her new guy all day while they look for a place to live together.

How should I fuck with her? I'm talking little things that are just annoying enough without any major consequence. Yeah I'm petty but fuck this bitch.

Dont be a petty bitch and break it all off, cold turkey.
Instant shock and drop is the best kind of approach

Yeah I fucked up and we moved in together she won't fucking leave until she has a place to go. Can't kick her out because we got a kid. Shit's fuuucked.

Tell her shes got a countdown to leave with her other man or to move back in with her parents.
Accept no excuses

this, if the place is in your name just call the cops on her ass they will remove her, its your property.

The best revenge is indifference.

So you are focused on fucking with your ex instead of your kid's welfare? Wow, op.

Make sure you have all of your belongings packed up and ready to go. If she asks, tell her you're organizing and going through your belongings. Wait til a day she goes out.. be it to work or to go fuck her new guy... go pick up a uhaul, get your shit packed up in it as quickly as you can... and leave. If she calls you or contacts you with any shit just say "I decided to move out, you're making plans with your new boyfriend and where you're going to move in with him, so have a nice life."

And leave it at that. Don't be hostile, don't cry, don't show any emotion and once you tell her to have a nice life, hang up and block her from all social media outlets, don't pick up her phone calls, and erase yourself from her life. This way she can take no revenge on you... and believe me..she'll try to play the victim and blame you. That's what women do. Get out while you still can with your sanity and your pride.

I've been in your situation.. and I didn't do the smart thing... I paid dearly for my mistake... so do yourself a favor and learn from me.... get out while you can and move the fuck on.

Hey my kids are #1. But I can't chew her out in front of them because it'll fuck them up. Hence little annoyances

steal her birth control

She's fixed :-(

Should probably mention we're married and her name is on the title. So until she leaves I want to just bug the shit out of her without her knowing it was me. Make her feel as crazy as she's making me

Fuck the guy she's talking to.

Go out on dates, fuck other women. Duh. It might fuck with her pride but more importantly you're fuckin', and that's great.

Maybe if he was cute but he's fucking gross. I've got screenshots of their private chats and some gross details about the shit they're doing. I'm considering just leaking it all around online. The wife is a semi popular blogger with a big presence in the LGBT community always preaching about how "great" her marriage is.

Email the guy or leave a message and say this

"Heard you like to eat pussy. I have been fucker her through your entire relationship and been cumming in her. How do i taste?"

Ruin their relationship were it counts. The sex muhahahaha

Have you though about contacting some aliens and having them reinstall the proper organs?

Guy gets turned on by eating jizz and being shamed. He'd probably get off on it. I heard them talking once about how they're gonna save all his cum to cook it into their food later and enjoy the taste together.

>How should I fuck with her?

A good prank is to sneak ground up glass into her food as a goof

I think I saw that season of Oz

Well. Give her 20 bucks for the cab ride outta your life. The girl sounds fucked

Yeah my ex gets off on giving people EXACTLY what they want which is awesome for the person she's fucking! But if someone has some crazy fucking tastes she's 100% in.

Biggest issue now is our kid. She wants custody and I don't want this slimy fuck near them

These niggas know what's up.

Do it this way. You'll be so much more respected. Don't show your wound. Just walk away from it and act like. The day comes that you don't give a shit, you'll be so glad you did.

I flat out ignored my ex when she left. Never said a word after she said it was over. Got my stuff and it was goodbye. Ignored every email, phone call, and attempt at contacting me. Felt good.

I know you have a kid with this dumb ho, so always keep it about them. Always. Never ever make the conversation about anything other than the kid.

Guys I wish I was at the point of indifference. I'm still in fucked up pissed off mode.

>She wants custody and I don't want this slimy fuck near them

Hehe, she's collecting evidence against you every day you live together. You know this, right? She's going to get custody, bruh.

Yeah I know,. I'm doing the same thing. Luckily she's neglectful as fuuuck and I've got the videos to prove it

Believe me I know. And the system sucks that this useless cunt is going to have it her way. But don't worry. I assure you. NOBODY wants a single mom. Only a good man would. And a good man wouldn't want this cunt.

My ex left me for another guy, got pregnant, they had a kid, but they didn't work out. She's now single with a kid. I'm now engaged to a woman so much better looking that she is. Does she know? Doubtful, and I don't care. I don't crave revenge anymore. If by some chance she runs into us in the future, I'll probably actually feel bad for her.

You hunger for revenge more than anything. But wait. Wait for the better taste you'll get for sucking it up and enduring. The day you have completely and utterly turned your life around will make it all worth it. You'll walk in to pick up your kid, they'll be excited to see you and their stepmom, and you'll realize you're happier than you ever were before.