I'm trying to run for student council president...

I'm trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election....

I'm trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election

I'm trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election....

>school council president

You do mean the biggest of popularity contests, right?
Thats all that matters to the purile minds of minors.

Go up and say I'm op and I like to have copious amounts of gay sex. I sure do love nigger dicks. Fuck Jews.

It's fucking June! What school is in session, much less starting a new round of student government in fucking June?

summer school. duh.

Some people attend year-round schools, user.

this is a good copypasta potential

imagine the oppurtunities Sup Forums

I know OT, I mean Sup Forums

heheheh

Then they should follow national elections and no nation's are electing rn.

What's a OT?

Alright guys can we get serious real quick. I didn't mean for that to be a meme, but I need some of you to throw suggestions about how to get people to vote for me. I really want to get them on my side, being school council president means everything to me. So please, help me. Look, I don't care how wild your idea seems, you might just land right on the money so to speak. Thanks again. Lets crusade this election.

>I'm trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election....

So you want to climb ladders for the rest of your life, huh? Enjoy the dead end of masonry little buddy.

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums man, this is not the place
for qualities: leadership and postivity type shit always goes over well
to make the school better: idk, how shitty is your school? just promise whatever you think people want
it's politics, you don't actually have to have integrity

Alright guys can we get serious real quick. I didn't mean for that to be a meme, but I need some of you to throw suggestions about how to get people to vote for me. I really want to get them on my side, being school council president means everything to me. So please, help me. Look, I don't care how wild your idea seems, you might just land right on the money so to speak. Thanks again. Lets crusade this election

Alright guys can we get serious real quick. I didn't mean for that to be a meme, but I need some of you to throw suggestions about how to get people to vote for me. I really want to get them on my side, being school council president means everything to me. So please, help me. Look, I don't care how wild your idea seems, you might just land right on the money so to speak. Thanks again. Lets crusade this election.

freshman year I ran for class vice president as a joke. I was allowed to put up communist propaganda and a very poorly photoshopped picture of me laughing at sadam hussein on the gallows on the walls of the school. I won by like 200 votes in a class of around 450.

sophomore year was the worst, partially because all student council does is decorate the hallways. youre going to hate it.

I got an award when I graduated for being on student council.
I was never on student council.
Must've been a mistake, but I'm not complaining, I'm glad I won something.

school in new york state ends the last week of june and starts after labor day. I assume there are other places like this, probably in the north east.

Just do what every successful politician does, make a speech that promises everything, deliver on nothing, and when you come up for re-election blame everyone else (especially your opponent) for why your lazy ass did nothing while in office. Bonus points for taking money from lobbyists to vote the exact opposite of how you campaign. Welcome to US Politics 101.

you need provocative pictures to get people's attention. google "smiling pig" and write "user for president" over it. put up pictures of lenin and pol pot and write the same thing. you need to get people to look at your posters.

pic related.

stay away from trump/hillary or anything people will have actual opinions about.

student council just fundraises for dances and decorates the hallway for school holidays like homecoming, halloween and st patricks day. he needs to make himself seem like a competent retard.