Two-time Emmy and Grammy award-winning comedian Kathy Griffin is a towering figure on television...

Two-time Emmy and Grammy award-winning comedian Kathy Griffin is a towering figure on television, on tour and in publishing. She breaks through the entertainment clutter with her universally recognized brand of pull-no-punches comedy. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, Kathy recently released her much-anticipated second book, Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index, in November 2016. Simultaneously, she revealed a brand new nationwide, 50-city standup tour under the same moniker that will begin in January of 2017. In 2014, Kathy made history with her 6th consecutive Grammy nomination and first win for Best Comedy Album ("Kathy Griffin: Calm Down Gurrl"), joining Whoopi Goldberg and Lily Tomlin as the only other female comedians to ever win Grammy awards for Best Comedy Album.

Other urls found in this thread:

mumstits.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee, what coincidental timing! She desperately needs people to be talking about her again inorder to generate dem sales, and just so happens to do something she had NO IDEA would generate nationwide press covfefe!

I'd still do her.

People got all out of sorts because of a decapitated Drumpf. And yet where were you when they were hanging and burning effigies of President Obama?

Fuck off. What Griffin did was art. What those Racist Republi-scams did was bigotry and hatred.

Not so funny now that the severed head is on the other foot, is it?

>And yet where were you when they were hanging and burning effigies of President Obama?

And where did this happen outside of the middle east?

She failed at Irish Drinking Songs on Whose Line. She's not funny.

agreed. But I'd still bounce my shit around inside of her.

in the south, if i remember right.

I would still fuck her, not use a condom, and then sort of keep it in afterwards. She is a 56 year old woman who has a better body than the majority of college girls.

by a prominent media figure? Or are you just comparing apples and oranges?

op i think you'd like this mumstits.com

It's bait for people like you. Thanks again.

name a celebrity that did this.

Let's call hypocrisy for what it is.

Ted Nugent.

I saw a video clip of one of his concerts where he pulls out a machine gun and calls out both Hillary Clinton AND Barack Obama by name and explains what he would like to do to them before firing said machine gun.

and he got dropped from the limelight didnt he? People sent him death threats, but he didn't cry like a little pussy ass whiny bitch. He sucked it up like a fucking man went back to living his life and got on with it. Just like Kathy whatever the fuck her last name is, there's always going to be a bunch of fucking retards in the world. They get treated exactly how they should like fucking retards. Fuck that bitch fuck her life over if she wasn't smart enough to already have something made for herself then she deserves everything she gets.

she's a cunt

you sure about that?

No, he didn't. The cons still regard him as only one tier down from Trump himself, buy his albums and attend his concerts.

I think what she did was damned funny, only thing better would be a shoop where little Barry gets it on with mama, (you all know he wants to)

hey i'd hate fuck her

I second this

Nugent hunts and goes to great lengths to say how much he enjoys painfully killing small creatures. He's the conservative's great example of manhood, the only one better being Milo Whatshisfaggot, who brags about once putting a kitten in a microwave.

Democrats might not win another election for 20 years. Keep up the good work.

OK, I was just trying to explain this.

This Kathy whatever, is a nasty cunt who seems to be pretty much fucked since the dickwad leftists she runs with are treating her as radioactive shit. Trump is ok with it, the people kicking her to the curb are ok with it. She has Lisa Bloom on her side, so what, exactly is the problem?