Girls drinking pee thread

Girls drinking pee thread.

I always wished I was with a girl that would drink my piss. I have this fantasy of sleeping with a girl and when I wake up the next day to take my morning piss, she tells me she wants me to unload my bladder down her throat as she wraps her mouth around my cock and waits for my piss. As I begin to piss, I hear her gulping down all of my piss until I am completely done pissing. I want a piss whore so fucking badly.............

the thurst is real

that's an amazing fantasy thank you

/r/peegonewild

>inb4 fuck off to leddit you newfag
just stfu and go fap>Girls drinking pee thread.

Thanks and No problem. Been a fantasy of mine for a very long time.

Dude at least I fucking tried to make a thread that was not just a FB/IG fap thread or some of that shit that is always there.

no, i appreciate the thread. I've filled my collection with tons of webms from these threads. just that i don't have access to them right now

self piss?

Why are you unable to access them?

Fuck... shes hot AND a piss drinker.... I wish she was my girl.

kept in a HDD at home. I'm outside.

I am trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election...

go on stage and say kill yourselves

anybody have those webms of girls getting wasted and peeing all over their apartments and stuff? i think its from some website and i havent been able to find the vids