Biggest loser thread

Biggest loser thread.

Let's spill the beans on why we're losers. Come on Sup Forums, time for us to vent. I'll go first.

>I'm 35 and live at home with parents
>I have man tits
>fired from last job
>no job currently
>have dept to pay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY
youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A
youtu.be/Z9ow3Gonhz0
youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU
youtu.be/xnhbqKK4LwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>32
>high school dropout
>live at home
>do have job ($8/hour) and car
>knocked up 3 bitches and don't take care of any of the babies

>22
>Studying CS
>Getting scholarship for a good uni
>Hot Gf of 2 years
Life's pretty good user, just stop crying and man the fuck up.

Legit all of your issues are solved by getting a job and sticking to it. Why were you fired from your last job?

R u black?

I'm a retarded faggot who's probably going to drop out of high school despite knowing that it's a stupid idea.

Nope

We're not asking you for your personal advise or the key on how to succeed in life faggot. This is a thread where we vent on how much we fail at life and say how much we suck.

Take your narcissistic "I'm a special snowflake that farts fairy dust" ass elsewhere with that shit.

>34
>live at home with parents
>chef at Wendy's
>$9.50/hour

I'm doing ok.

High school drop out 10 years ago, successful climb to system engineer management, have awesome supportive wife, used to be real fat, got real fit, now kinda chubby again. penis is thick and regular length. I'm a decent person that understands peoples needs and y'all are a bunch of self consumed retards that would do much better if you could manage to figure out your autism to the stretch of human interaction and listening..... otherwise..... dildo in ass til dead? IDK, you do you.

Sudamerica?
Otherwise there is really no excuse for fucking up more than once.

>18
>Look lighter than I am, mantits tho
>Got out of school recently
>Have job that gives me 2 nights for 5 hours each

read

Now fuck off faggot. I'm going to be at your house banging your formerly fat hot wife tonight by the way.

Nah, Alabama

>formerly

If your still living with your parents past 30, the parents are the real failures.

Reggie, is dat you?

That much is acknowledged user. My dad was abusive in my childhood and had bad personality disorders. Mother was stupid too.

I didn't even learn how to drive.

christians?
Or just too retarded to use bc?

Whaddu talkin' bout user? Christian homes are pretty stable aside from the bullshit you'll hear from popular celeb edgemeister jewbag assholes. Atheist parents are pretty horrible from what I gather as are gay parents.

I wish I grew up around Christian parents.

That's a scary gook whore. What's that bitch doing not in the middle of a bukkake gangbang like every good jap slut?

Two got off birth control without telling me because they were in their 30s and their clocks were ticking.

The last one was purely my retardation

wew lad

>Be 30
>Was doing fine on my own
>Mom found dick BF
>Told her he was a dick
>Didn't believe me
>She wants to marry him
>He cheats on her
>She goes mental
>Almost dies of Alcohol poisoning due to depression
>Spends all of her savings because she can't find a job due to bad shoulder/ankle
>Move back in with her so she doesn't break down again and can afford to keep her house

Sometimes user, we must sacrifice ourselves for the ones we love.
Do I miss my old life, sure. But if she were to die and I wasn't there when I could have been, it would be worse than anything imaginable.

btw, not calling YOU the retard, user.

For a young, sexually active male, not using a condom is dangerous and stupid, but you already knew that. You dodged a bullet so far, but haven't yet ruined your entire future. For a young, sexually active female, not using a condom or hormonal bc leads directly to fucking your life for good.

I was guessing some place where bc is expensive/illegal or socially stigmatized. Here in the US, that excuse doesn't fly.

>26
>live with parents
>work a shit job, atleast it pays ok
>no gf
>210lbs
>low selfesteam
>lazy
>stay at home when not working

lol sounds like reggie desoto all right

>oh h-h-hey he's really edgy eh?

It's a fucking loser thread you dumbass! It's full of people who failed at life or grew up being abused. What do you come here thinking you're going to hear the best red wine selections? Stupid fuck.

I lived in and around Birmingham most of my life. This definitely sounds like some Alabama ass shit.

>29
>decent apartment
>white knight real life spend 50% of income to help others
>decent job
>educated electrician, teacher and mech engineer
>no gf/bf i dont like relationships
>bisexual, family doesnt know because im a pussy

I guess you're proving your own point aren't you?

Hey well you don't sound like a loser at all m8. You were just helping someone.

>30
>have my own place
>kid
>car
>job where I am management, but I answer to no body
>Feels good man

It took me 30 years to go get over my divorce after 14 years of marriage. [pic relevant] I also had second marriage to a woman who hoarded. She died, but my grief lasted six months.

Now, I am old and afraid to love anyone again. I can face my ever closer demise under the current situation of having already lost what was important to me.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sorry.

Your religion isn't my concern, as I'm guessing you're not too worried about God punishing you for non-procreative sex. Young women who somehow think birth control is more sinful than making babies they're incapable of providing for..... that's the problem.

I'm just really confused as to why the females in your life don't take even the most minimal steps to protect themselves. In your case- simply being on Sup Forums is a testament to poor life choices overall. Like all the rest of us faggots.

I'm 20 cant get out the house without anxiety everything feels like a dream and has for years, thinking about joining the army. also a virgin

>Just turned 29
>Been getting strung along by my ex from 6 years ago
>We reconnected last summer, went to san fran for her b-day, had sex a few times
>She wanted me to go back to school like her
>I was too afraid
>Things just kind of simmered out over the last few months
>I haven't worked since october. cashed out my 401k and racked up credit card debt
>down to my last 8k 401k to cash out
>I am in demand as a trucker, but I don wanna for some reason
>I like driving trucks
>But I wish that my parents were dead so I could kill myself without hurting anyone.

>Oh hey a loser thread, I think I'll come over even though I'm a champion.

Yeah, I'm sure you've got the majority of the people posting here fooled kid.

>>why we are a loser

I used to think this guy was legit the man.

:(

>12 years so far
>5 years married

>why the fuck wont this goddamned fork fit

Joining the army doesn't suit unstable minds.
Switch country and get medical attention.
Anxiety is payed for by the state in my country you get to live with fulltime payment. It's impossible to get work if you have anxiety and you need support.

fuck you i still do

dont kill yourself over someone in a situation that you advised them against in the first place

nah, I come here for a solid ego boost. Things aren't perfect for me but fuckups like you certainly correct my perspective.

My folks weren't at all Christian. That's one of the reasons why they were so fucked up. Their mentality was like that of a child.

What makes you able to decide who is a champion and who isn't. Maybe he feels like a loser isn't that all that's required to write in this thread. For instance this is me:

youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o

Im a loser because I make theses vids and memes

My sides

>virgin beta
>legal problems
>can get a job
>not doing great in uni
basically no past and no future
destined to be a neet

still all smiles more or less

cant I fake being normal to get in? I think it could help make me a normal person

>22
>virgin
>never worked, only college
>have no idea where i'm going with college just taking core classes
>fucked up grades recent semester anyway

So far that's about it, reading some of the stuff itt i guess i still have a chance afterall.

oh and
>no friends or socializing

>20
>just got ged (now called tasc or some shit)a week ago
>working at Taco hell
>300 pounds but 6'5 tho

Christianity has nothing to do about being sane or not. I don't even know a christian. I live in Denmark i haven't heard of anyone close to me that believe in any kind of god.

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Also I lost life making this Sup Forums Theme Song

lol at this faggot.

You're like Rosie Odonnel sitting across the bar from Michael Moore and saying "hey at least I'm not that fatass"

Go suck a nigger dick you cunt

youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY Continued losing at life with this oldie...

You can't help anxienty by joining the army. It doesn't make you normal it's a medical condition. You need speciel attention to help get over it. Tell your friends and family about it and figure out a plan.

>thread about why you're a losers
>special snowflakes have to come in and tell about how great their lives are

Do you even reading comprehension?

>be me a year ago
>18, socially autistic and kinda chubby
>shitty job
>parents kick me out for reasons
>had to get better job
>actually enjoy it
>going to gym and actually starting to look like a gym rat or pt or something
>actually have savings

Parents kicking me out finally got me out of my shell and turned me into a man, you autistic faggot.

>TFW still no gf because social anxiety still lingers

That made me feel bad. I'm sorry that shit happened to you dude.

don't join the military unless you're about losing all your freedom and becoming a slave
>in the military

Yeah stop the denial and fall in line.

THREAD FOR FUCKING LOSERS! VENT! VENT! MOTHERFUCKERS! If you're moderately stable fuck the fuck off.

holy fuck that puts you in your 60's...

youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A

damn son. soundsbadman

sounds just like me
what's up Sup Forumsro

Dude, is your name Chris?

Lol a 22 yr old trying to tell me how to live my life.

I was on my own at your age, and i had 2x as much with a girl of 2yrs
She's gone, the jobs gone, and so is my money and beautiful beautiful luxuries, all by choice
Still trying to find "happy"
Soo shh until ur little bubble pops

i feel like a pussy with no life experience and honestly don't mind becoming a slave for a few years

My parents were apostates. Ex-christfags who basically didn't give a shit anymore. They did reasonably well at raising me despite my own myriad of issues. Thing is, everyone I knew growing up either used birth control or else did not fuck, so your story just sounds foreign to me.

Aside from JEESUS, being lazy, having a latex allergy or being clueless, I'm not sure where it comes from, is all.

Christians who understand there are more important things in Heaven & Earth than interrupting the sacrament of coitus are Sup Forumsros. Ones who don't, are kinda frustrating, tbh.

'Chef'
:'DDDD

ecksdee

From what I witnessed it apparently has a lot to do or helps. I'm in America and I've seen plenty. They tend to be way more stable than any extreme atheist I've seen. The most fucked up people I've witnessed were niggers.

Most of the Christians I've talked to were usually like their own motivational speakers or doing some sort of community outreach.

and "faking being normal" to get in will likely lead to an early separation anyway.

Worse things happen in the world. I pick at my emotional scabs and watch them bleed. I apologize for distracting from everyone else's story. I'm old. It's OK if I hide in a corner.

>20
>I do a lot of drugs but not irresponsibly
>College student, generally worthless major though
>Unemployed, but looking for a job
>Kinda fat, but working out now
>Got a few minor mental issues, cost me my girlfriend
>Still fucked up about it

Life sucks but I'm trying to do better for myself. Doesn't seem like it's helping though.

How many sexual favors did you offer to old men for a place to stay after you were kicked out?

Image is graduation university graduation 1972. [Photo taken by mother, who forgot to focus Kodak Vestpocket camera]

years old
>>self medicated with weed alcohol and meth
>> 6 years ago I took bath salts and Killed 3 people on a random spree
>>hid the body parts in various locations
>>every once in a while I dig up the parts and masturbate on the bones and dried flesh bit.
>>Scared that I am going to get caught made me stay awake for days trying to think of a way to permanently finish the job
>>like fapping on the remains to much to really clean it up
>>started taking cymbalta to try and curb the anxiety of my guilty conscious and black heart
>>Started taking opiates to dull the pain and numb out the anxiety and evil thoughts
>>lost my teeth because of meth so totally stopped the meth
>>have the urge to face peel someone and video tape it
>>Stalking a few people as targets and learning their patterns
>>spend all my time now outside of work fapping to the idea of torture and pain
>>burn myself to accentuate my orgasms
>>now only on H to keep the evil at Bay
>> Be me and never love life ever again except through death

>dat video

the problem is with the parents.

Are you that guy that always starts the job/age/salary threads?

Ohh wow holy shit...

youtu.be/Z9ow3Gonhz0

You get it...I think the punchline in the video is to deep for most people but I died laughing when i seen the whole clip...

Hey you can sit at the bar with us, no problem. I don't judge you at all. Many of us here got fucked up because other people (not us) were the shitheads it seems.

Dave?

Pics or it didnt happen

Don't try to change us.

GTFO, we're trying to wallow in self pitty here.

I've seen stable christians, wack-a-doodle christians, okay mormons, severely deranged mormons, every imaginable kind of jew, and a few non-jihadi muslims. And agnostics, atheists, buddhists, etc.

Some of these faiths have teachings that can lead people into trouble. The "birth control is evil" meme is one of the shittier Christian afflictions, but even then you have a range from reasonable to batshit insane. Protecting Islam by ignoring 3 of the Pillars and massacring everyone you disagrees with you is another shit-tier meme. First grill i ever dated was a Muslim who didn't follow that meme.

Islam isn't itself a cancer, but there are some incredibly retarded concepts that some Muslims cling to. Same with Christianity. Same with all the others.

I'm not defending or attacking Jesusfags, but when they DO preach faggotry, I will stand up to it.

storytime...

Dave who?

youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU

>Can't spell simple words
You forgot one.

June looks like a qt3.1415.
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
Some things just weren't meant to be.

X2

Don't forget the crippling depression.

k

I was a loser but I'm a recovering loser.

Had kids, lost tons of jobs, lazy.

Good news is I now run a successful business, have new gf, motivated, have my momentum again. Life's now good. Just need to hustle for it.

>Over 50000 behind on child support.
>No job, not looking either.
>Foodstamps and HUD.
>Currently courting alcoholic chick who blows for booze and cigs, but don't tell her where I live.

LOL good pun

youtu.be/xnhbqKK4LwE

>wake up at 5 pm
>so I don't have to go to kitchen and interact with parents

This sounds like me dude. My faggot father usually wakes me up with the coughing noise he makes to the point that I sleep with headphones on.

I try not to interact with him because all we do is fight and I could get arrested.

>18
>dropped out junior year
>trying to hold off on getting a job for as long as possible
>no job currently
>trying to hold off on all responsibilities for as long as possible

>18
>avoiding jobs
>filled out 3 applications
>Living off trust fund
>last year of highschool
>Mommy Gf says she wants to take care of me and make the money.

we should play pool together user.