What is the most distant photo of the earth, made with only one photo (without reconstruction of several images)?

What is the most distant photo of the earth, made with only one photo (without reconstruction of several images)?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.utexas.edu/exhibitions/permanent/firstphotograph/
nasa.gov/image-feature/nasa-captures-epic-earth-image
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=04&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html?_r=0
jma.go.jp/en/gms/
planetary.org/explore/space-topics/earth/pics-of-earth-by-planetary-spacecraft.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None cuz the earf is flat

fake this

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about, but heres the pale blue dot.

hrc.utexas.edu/exhibitions/permanent/firstphotograph/
>why?
The Earth is actually an object in motion, and thus wherever this "picture" was taken, is likely significantly further away from our current position, than whatever position any modern picture was taken from.

Most of NASA photos are made of several photos and scans from several satellite

>two of a kind

Why, though?
I am sure we have some taken from the moon... but generally there is little reason to go further away if you want to snap detailed pics of an object.

Might even have some taken from Mars?

This is actually true. The Milky way is moving at 515,000 miles per hour.

>hrc.utexas.edu/exhibitions/permanent/firstphotograph/
>>why?
what?

If one is asking for a picture "furthest from Earth", then if one assumes that they're asking for a picture "furthest from the Earths current location", then the oldest picture must be the requested picture, as the position at which the picture was taken, is the furthest position from Earths current position.

I like the way you think, but I doubt that was the intended meaning.
Farthest from planet when taken was when they spun the satellite around past all the planets before shutting many systems down and letting it continue into unknown reaches of our solar system.

I like the way you trips.

OP here
sorry for my horrible english, im from argentina

Nope, considering that, from earth (on a plain for example) you can take a photo with a single camera, I'm asking for a picture taken the same (just one picture), way but as further/higher/whatever as it can be done, not considering photos from NASA created from several files.
nasa.gov/image-feature/nasa-captures-epic-earth-image
The camera takes a series of 10 images using different narrowband filters -- from ultraviolet to near infrared -- to produce a variety of science products. The red, green and blue channel images are used in these color images.

and fucking stoned
I meant PLANE, not PLAIN

A photo taken by the apollo team that landed on the moon in 1969 is your most likely bet for what youre looking for

Nonsense. I'd consider the possibility that most full-disk images of Earth are composites, because we don't have satellites far enough away for lenses of useful focal length to image the Earth all at once. But your statement as is, is nonsense.

Guess you are right

Liberal fart

Oh yeah, for instance...
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=04&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript

>because we don't have satellites far enough away for lenses of useful focal length to image the Earth all at once
Guess that's also another answer I was looking for

Somthin like this.

whats full-disk?

Japanese satellite takes picture of full earth. high resolution, for weather or sone shit, every 10 minutes or so. find the link.

>i might be a flatearther, but i wanna make real sure before i totally am flatearth xD

Holy fuck, OP, you're fucking dumb.

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/10/science/An-Image-of-Earth-Every-Ten-Minutes.html?_r=0

herr is the link

>Japanese satellite takes picture of full earth
wooo thats nice

jma.go.jp/en/gms/

more links

haha flatearth
that's funny

I think what the OP is asking for is a photo taken by a human from the furthest point of the earth in which case would be the apollo crew who went to the moon as they're the only humans to travel further than anyone else.

not necessarily taken by a human but taken in one shot

Why are you trying to convince yourself that a spherical Earth is not reality? Is it just teenage angst, or are you genuinely curious?

This.

How is this getting ignored

Who?

I use to think of this 1984 untethered spacewalk photo as the loneliest man in the world

There are reams of images of the Earth from various probes that are not 'composites' in the way you define.

planetary.org/explore/space-topics/earth/pics-of-earth-by-planetary-spacecraft.html

If you are imaging with CCD cameras, then you must take several images with various filters to obtain a color photo because CCDs image in greyscale.

>planetary.org/explore/space-topics/earth/pics-of-earth-by-planetary-spacecraft.html
fuck yeah man! that's exactly what I was looking for
OP is happy

all satellites camera sensors are greyscale CCDs ?

>flat earth
>image posted is not flat

checkmate flatfucks!